2007 116' AZIMUT YACHTS Motor Yacht 116 RPH Flybridge Atlantic Highlands New Jersey United States $4,100,000 USD
2007 116' AZIMUT YACHTS Motor Yacht 116 RPH Flybridge Atlantic Highlands New Jersey United States
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2008 116' AZIMUT YACHTS 116 RPH Flybridge Motor Yacht Flybridge VIVERE yacht for sale in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey, USA today!
Preliminary spec. VIVERE (meaning “to live” in Italian) is an excellent example of the beautiful, sleek Azimut 116 design (naval architects Azimut/Stefano Righini) that complements the extremely spacious interior and massive sundeck. These are fantastic boats for any location, making great use of space and featuring a beautiful Italian interior by Carlo Galeazzi. A knowledgeable, experienced owner built this particular yacht with an on-site captain/project manager.
- On-deck master stateroom with 4 guest staterooms below
- Expansive flybridge with Jacuzzi and retractable hardtop sunroom
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Tender garage converted to beach club
- Huge swim platform
- Excellent speed and draft for Bahamas
- ASEA shore converter
- Hydraulic passarelle
- Recent shipyard work, including new antifouling, stabilizers service, and propellers tuned.
- Very successful charter yacht with lots of summer bookings in place.
The on-deck master is elegantly decorated and finished, benefitting from large windows to allow lots of natural light due to its position on the main deck. Besides a king sized bed, this living area also affords the owner a nice desk to work and a comfortable settee to relax. There is a beautiful, full beam master bath that is finished with a number of different marbles and has a shower, bath, and toilet.
For relaxation, the guests have an enormous salon and adjoining dining room inside while also having a nice aft deck and supersized flybridge/sundeck outside. Because the toys are stored in the garage, the sundeck is dedicated entirely to enjoying the outdoors in the Jacuzzi, on the sunpads, at the dining table, or simply in a nearby chaise lounge. The clever “hard top” is designed with a retractable awning to suit the sunbathing needs of the guests. There is easy access to refreshments throughout as there are bars with refrigeration and icemakers on the flybridge, on the aft deck, and in the main salon. All exterior decks are laid with teak for a warm, comfortable feel.
The galley is well designed for the chef and serving staff to be able to work effectively throughout the day and is conveniently located next to the formal dining area. The guests also have the option of dining al-fresco on the aft deck or on the sundeck depending on the weather.
The interior woodwork consists of finely crafted cherry and burlewood throughout with a matte finish. Beautifully decorated with a combination of built-in and loose furniture, the interior is generously accented with a variety of different marbles, fabrics and designs.
Full walkaround decks along both sides from the aft deck to the bow make for an easy traffic flow for guests and crew alike. Two large anchors and anchor windlasses on the bow along with a hydraulic passarel aft make anchoring in any Med port easy.
The crew have exceptionally large quarters, consisting of 3 staterooms for 5 people plus a large crew dining/living area to relax and have meals. Additional galley facilities (cooktop, sink, microwave, countertop appliances), laundry facilities, and 2nd dishwasher in this area also help make the crew’s workday easier. There is also additional refrigeration in this area.
- MTU 16V2000 M93 2400hp diesels (7,500 hours in February 2021)
- 2 x 55KW Kohler Generators (17,000 hours in February 2021)
- 2 x 100 amp shore cords
- 2 x ASEA shore power converters (to be installed January/February 2014) for flexible international power consumption on shore power
- 60 Hz/cycle power for all internal components and outlets – USA power
- Two shore power inlets with TV and telephone inlets on bow
- Zero Speed TRAC Digital Stabilizers – American Bow Thruster
- Bow thruster - 60hp electric 220V – American Bow Thruster
- Air Conditioning – Cruisair (2 compressors)
- Diesel fired furnace
- Watermaker - Indromar MC2 Duplex (1,200 gallons/day)
- Sewage Treatment - Hamann
- Fuel separator - ALFA LAVAL MIB303
- Double Racor fuel filters on mains and generators
- Separate engineers/electrical control room outside of engine room
- Fire-control: CO2 centralized system
- Fire pump and bilge pump with cross-plumbing for redundancy
- Electric fuel pump
- Fuel: 4,700 gallons
- Water: 736 gallons
- Gray/Black: 370 gallons each
- Aft hydraulic passerel with solid removable handrails for both sides
- Maxwell 6000 anchor windlasses (x2) on the bow
- Maxwell 3000 warping capstans (x2) on the aft deck
- Lighted name on transom and both sides of the roll bar in back lit stainless steel
- All exterior lights are LED
- Ocean LED underwater lights (9), 3 on transom and 3 each side
- Pair of pop up cleats on swim platform
- One additional fixed cleat on each side wing of swim platform
- U shaped safety handrails on swim platform
- 8 step Custom swim ladder
- External teak details – all varnished high gloss finishing (cap rail, tables, bar top, teak trim around Jacuzzi edge). Teak decks around entire exterior of vessel
- Hot water wash down system on deck
- Pair of spotlights flush-mounted on the aft flybridge lighting the swim platform
- Large storage/bosun’s locker on the bow for deck supplies
- Folding teak chairs: (4) Royal Botania chairs on flybridge; (7) on aft deck
- Liferafts x2 (one to each side of flybridge)
- EPIRB (SB side of flybridge)
- Bridge clearance: 28’ 6”
- Work area with tool shop
- Location of Hamann waste treatment and zero speed pumps
- Storage of water toys and engineering supplies
TENDER AND TOYS
- 24' Seastrike Center Console with twin 150hp engines
- 2x Stand-up paddleboards
- Snorkel and fishing gear
- 2nd helm station with redundant navigation controls to port side
- Jacuzzi tub with separate hot water, upgraded jets and handrail
- Jacuzzi cover with folding head rests in three sections
- Chaise lounges (2) and coffee tables (2) not fixed
- Large outdoor bar with granite and teak finished counter tops
- U line stainless steel 2115 icemaker and 2115R refrigerator in bar
- Swiveling bar stools with back rest, self parking (3) with stainless steel pedestals and bases
- Retractable awnings built into the hardtop
- Roman shades and venetian blinds throughout the vessel
- Satellite Television
- DVD based home theater
- Day head in main deck companionway
Efficient layout designed to produce seamless preparation and servicing to large groups when entertaining.
- All furniture in cherry with stainless steel counter tops
- Miele induction cook top
- Miele oven
- GE Monogram Convection oven and microwave combination
- Large custom, stainless refrigerator/freezer installation by Frigoboat
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Double sink with trash disposal for chef
- 3rd sink for service counter
- Subzero over/under refrigerator drawers
- Glass doored drink refrigerator - Frinox
- Jura Impressa Z6 cappuccino machine
- Additional appliances in crew area:
- Dishwasher – Fisher & Paykel
- Microwave - GE
- Cooktop - Gaggenau
- Built in refrigerator and freezer
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Furuno Navnet Radar with Hatteland monitor (x2)
- Furuno Autopilot
- Furuno GPS
- Azimut Central monitoring system by Cantalupi
- Satellite telephone
- Furuno hailer and automatic horn
- Furuno VHF
- Video cameras circuits connected to the monitors in the wheelhouse and crew quarters placed throughout the vessel – 9 cameras in total
- Panasonic PBX phone system
- ACR600 searchlight (x2) on hardtop of the flybridge with controls at in wheelhouse and flybridge console
RECENT SHIPYARD WORK COMPLETED
- New antifouling
- Stabilizers serviced
- Propellers tuned
- Bow thruster serviced
One of the best features is the "beach" where the garage door opens up to form a huge swim platform for landing and playing in the water.
This 116 also has an emergency escape access tunnel from the guest area to the engine room.
RINA certification was in place when built, but the owner has not maintained her in class.
Owner’s and crew’s personal effects excluded. A complete exclusions list to be provided with purchase and sale agreement.