Moonen 110 - 2023 111' 9" MOONEN
's-Hertogenbosch Netherlands Call For Price
The latest design from Dutch superyacht builder Moonen Yachts has been revealed. Having carefully listened to the market, coupled with the trends and desires of both current and prospective owners, Moonen Yachts have developed and designed the 2023 111' 9" Moonen 110 motor yacht in collaboration with exterior designer René van der Velden, and naval architects Diana Yacht Design.
The 2023 Moonen 110 motor yacht takes into consideration the success of the Moonen 84 and Moonen 97 builds, both of which continued to be sold successfully between 2000 and 2011. At the time of initial development, the yacht design of these classic and luxury superyachts was spot on and to this day continues to be admired and loved by many.
With successful incorporation of exceptional performance at sea, comfort, style and the appeal of a true superyacht, Moonen 84 and Moonen 97 proved themselves to be the perfect starting point for the creation of the superyacht builder’s newest endeavour. Moonen Yachts have set out to build on this success by delivering a luxury motor yacht that meets the needs and requirements of those who both love and enjoy the superyacht lifestyle, whilst maintaining the style and quality of superyacht that the Moonen Yachts brand has become well known for.
- Three decks: lower deck, main deck and combined sun/bridge deck
- Full beam master stateroom with panoramic views
- Full beam VIP stateroom
- Two twin guest cabins
- All staterooms and cabins feature en-suite bathrooms
- Floor to ceiling windows in the dining area
- Ample outdoor living
- Optional jacuzzi
- Generous outdoor area on the combined sun and bridge deck
- Wheelhouse with panoramic views
- Low noise and vibration levels
- Shallow draft; ideal for destinations such as the Bahamas, Caribbean and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef