Angele - 1999 110' EVOLVE YACHTS
Miami Florida United States $1,900,000 USD
Miami Florida United States
On-Deck Master Stateroom
VIP Staterooms- Four
The VIP suites below decks are accessed via the centerline down polished stainless steel stairwell located in the forward Main Salon and fitted with African Rosewood treads, which ends at the impressive foyer.
There are two VIP suites located aft port and starboard sides. The forward port and starboard suites are furnished with two hardwood platform twin beds. Each forward VIP suites features ensuite bath facilities with marble tile shower stall with glass door and Royal Flush toilets.
The aft port and starboard suites are furnished with Swiss Pear platform double berths and a single berth, fabric couches with twin nightstands and desk. Both aft VIP suites feature designer marble baths.
(2) 16-man Viking life rafts (in fiberglass canisters w/ hydrostatic releases) Twin stainless steel anchors
(2) Anchor windlass on foredeck
The access to the bridge is from the pilothouse through a sliding glass/stainless steel door and the port side polished stainless steel framed stairwell from the aft Sun Deck. Forward on the bridge there are two helm stations port and starboard. The port helm station is fitted with hydraulic wheel steering, bow thruster control and complete navigation gear. The starboard helm station has joystick steering and bow thruster control.
Behind the helm chair is a Miele stainless steel electric grill and a refrigerator in the base of the chair. A four person Jacuzzi sits adjacent to the port helm.
The handsome tri-platform radar arch is affixed aft on the bridge deck with attached satellite antenna, sat-com antenna, two radar arrays, GPS antennas, VHF radio and SSB antennas. There are polished stainless steel stanchions with teak rails all around the bridge deck extending forward to the cabin-top super structure.
- Inmarsat M station by EB Nera Saturn M w/fax machine, hooked up through the PABX
- Inmarsat C by Sailor, Model H2095B W/ NMEA connection to the GPS & software to a personal computer
- (3) Handheld Sailor VHFs SP3310 w/ 220V chargers, GMDSS compliant
- Sailor T2131/ R2100 600 watt SSB, GMDSS compliant
- (2) 9-Ghz radar transponders, GMDSS compliant
- Kelvin Hughes FR 1510 48-mile radars
- Furuno GP30 GPS receivers w/ NMEA083 interface
- Navtec receiver NT900 by Sailor
- (2) Robertson AP45 autopilots w/ GPS & gyro interface, (2) w/ independent compass
- (2) Cellular telephones connected through PABX
- KVH digital gyrocompass w/ digital readout at both helm stations
- Brookes & Gatehouse HYDRA330 instruments including sonic speed & depth sensor w/ six full function displays - (1) in the Captain's cabin, (2) in the wheelhouse & (2) at the flybridge (2) sets have jumbo 2-/20 display
- Furuno FCV29150 color depth sounder
5 Stateroom layout with on-deck master. Private crew quarters.
Without competition her spacious 28.7 ft. beam features a Pear hardwood interior accent cabinetry along with African Rosewood. The main salon entertainment center features a 50'' Mitsubishi plasma flat screen TV with worldwide satellite (not active) Lifestyle stereo music center. There is a Projector in the Main Salon with a Laser Video Player. The main salon interior overhead is accented with off-white silk linen headlines and features sculptured hardwood joinery as a central focal point with recessed mood lighting throughout.
The Galley is located forward of the dining room to port through a companion way and via circular stairwell. Featured are professional grade Liebherr stainless steel upright refrigerator and matching freezer. Adjacent to this pair reefers is a Liebherr glass door wine cooler. An adjoining room features a laundry and built-in Refrigerator and Freezer.
The primary Galley is forward and is equipped with a Miele stainless steel six burner electric stove and grill. Below the stove is a Miele stainless oven. The galley island cabinetry is fitted with a Raritan icemaker, a Hobart dishwasher and a trash compactor. Above the island countertop is a Miele convection oven/microwave. All Galley countertops are Corian with two large sinks fitted into the counter along the port bulwarks and crew eating area to starboard with a Corian table for six with a Panasonic digital TV/DVD above.
Forward of the crew dinette booth to starboard is the crew quarters with two saddle berths and vanity, sink head and shower.
Traveling further forward to port is the Captain's private cabin with ensuite toilet, shower, sink and vanity featuring teak and Holley flooring.
The laundry room features Miele washer and dryer, which is located to starboard slightly aft of the crew dining area.
(1) Plasma screen in salon
(2) Bose systems- in Mater Stateroom & Salon
(9) Radio/ CD players by Sony w/ Sony amplifiers
Monitoring & alarms for all major systems & equipment onboard w/ displays in the bridge & crew mess
(2) Remote cameras located in the engine room
New WesMar fin Stabilizers (2015 and 2016)
(2) Northern Lights 55KW at 1500 RPM Generators
(2) 7200 liters/day Sea Recovery water makers
(2) 3 phase 308 v 100 amp cords
65 HP bow thrusters
(2) ZF transmission gears
ABS approved engine room fire fighting system
(8) Headhunter heads & (1) bidet
(2) Sea A cycle converters
32 Ton Marine Air chilled water/fan coil reverse cycle air conditioning system installed throughout
(2) 100 gal. oil storage tanks (1) clean, (1) dirty w/ automatic oil change system using a Stork pump
Alfa Lavel fuel treatment plant
- Fire extinguishers throughout
- Centrifugal pumps
- (2) 120 1/34 gallon hot water heaters
- ACV Booster water heater
- Six-person Jacuzzi hot tub on Flybridge
- Stainless steel passerelle w/ hydraulic deployment
- Marquipt (tide-ride) side boarding ladder
- All 316-polished stainless steel rails & trim inside & outside
- 65 HP Bow Thruster
- Two station Fire Hydrant system
- Emergency Lighting
- Marquipt Side Boarding Ladders
- Two Remote Cameras in Engine Room
- battery charger
- main engine batteries
- insulation on the air-conditioning system
- life raft
- hull valves
- hydraulic steering update
- all alarms
- emergency systems
- some headliners
- some interior wood inside
- wax hull and new canvas, cushions
"Angele" is a remarkably unique motor yacht. Designed, with close collaboration between renowned Naval Architect "Andrew Winch," and world premier composite experts High Modulus, Ltd. and Evolve Yachts.
Constructed with composite materials of Isophthalic Polyester and Vinylester resins, unidirectional and double biased E-Glass with Divinicell cross-linked PVC foam and finished with thick teak deck overlays and trim.
Sleeping accommodations for 10 in main deck Master Suite and 2 additional VIP Suites and 2 twin cabins below. On deck owner's suite is equipped with full marble bath including bidet, personal safe and private office with computer and facsimile.
The Crew Quarters features a double-berth Captain's Cabin with ensuite bath and two Crew Cabins with upper/lower with one shared bath.