Founded in 1997 by two pioneers in the Turkish yacht-building arena – Proteksan Yachts and Turquoise Yacht Construction – Turquoise Yachts is a prominent high-end builder of customized, steel and aluminum luxury motor and mega yachts (also known as superyachts).
With an eye on the overnight and long-distance cruising market, the yacht builder manufactures high-quality classic and modern vessels with deep drafts and wider beams to ensure smooth sailing.
Ranging in length from 88 (27m) to 238 feet (72.5m), Turquoise Yachts for sale are built at two shipyards – Kocaeli and Pendik – just outside company headquarters in Istanbul, Turkey. With accuracy, completeness, and the utmost in quality, the shipyard has delivered 20 superyachts to clients worldwide, including 252ft (77m) GO, 238ft (72.6m) VICKY, 108ft (33m) sailing yacht SIMBA, and 180ft (54.7m) motor yacht SEQUEL P.
Two Shipyards, Turnkey Solutions
Partnering in-house designers and naval architecture teams with some of the world’s top yacht designers as well as other outside designers and naval architects, all Turquoise Yachts for sale feature state-of-the-art engineering, cruiser-friendly layouts and elegantly appointed, yet comfortable, interiors. To date, 21 yachts navigate the world’s oceans in style.
Turquoise Yachts Shipyard at Pendik
The shipyard at Pendik is used primarily for finishing work and interior outfitting. The 820,000-square-foot facility can handle up to eight 278-foot Turquoise Yachts for sale at the same time.
Turquoise Yachts Shipyard at Kocaeli
The 164,000-square-foot Kocaeli yard is where the steel and aluminum work and the heavy machinery and piping installations are performed on Turquoise Yachts for sale. This is where work on the hulls and superstructures takes place.
Partnering with Designers and Architects to Build Luxury Yachts
Formerly known as Proteksan-Turquoise, Turquoise Yachts has partnered with designer and naval architect Ed Dubois, among others. The shipyard has also worked alongside Andrew Winch, Donald Starkey, and H2 Yacht Design to name a few. Turquoise Yachts boasts the capacity to build ten luxury yachts at once at their two modern facilities that are located just nearby Istanbul.
As one of its newest projects to date, Project Vento is being created in collaboration with H2 Yacht Design. Responsible for the interior and exterior design of the undertaking, H2 Yacht Design previously collaborated with the yard on GO, among others. The new 87-meter yacht will have naval architecture done in-house, at Turquoise Yachts.
The new flagship yacht will feature a
- drive-in tender dock,
- a 6.5-meter pool, and
- a touch-and-go helipad that can also be used as a basketball court.
- The yacht’s oversized sun deck will host an informal seating area and an outdoor cinema with a bar and sunpads.
H2 Yacht Design created the guest accommodations on the main deck, while the owner’s suite us located in a private space above.
Another project underway at the shipyard formerly known as Proteksan-Turquoise, includes Project Toro, a 79-meter superyacht built in steel and aluminum.
- Able to accommodate over 12 guests, the yacht will feature seven luxury staterooms and accommodation for 21 crew members.
- Designed inside and out by Harrison Eidsgaard Design, the yacht will host an 8.5-meter pool among other amenities.
Also constructed by Turquoise Yachts is motor yacht TALA, 53-meter vessel that is constructed with a steel hull and an aluminum superstructure with a delivery date of late 2021/early 2022. The yard is responsible for the naval architecture, while the interior is designed by Luiz De Basto who selected a bevy of natural and semi-precious materials to create a well-lit modern interior.
- She will accommodate a total of 12 guests in size staterooms, each with their own en suite facilities, and a crew of ten will cater to their every need.
Some of the yard’s vessels are available for yacht charter, including the award-winning TURQUOISE.
- This 55.4-meter vessel accommodates 12 guests in 6 spacious staterooms, and features styling by H2 Yacht Design.
- Boasting many yacht charter amenities and built in 2011, TUQUOISE features a gym and an on-deck Jacuzzi.
- She also sports a waterslide, wave runners, and water skis offering an unforgettable yacht charter experience.
The BIG, little features engineers, craftsmen, designers and naval architects add to make Turquoise Yachts for sale the most preferred mega yachts in the world today include:
- Customized interiors, using a variety of only the finest fabrics and woods
- Diesel-electric fuel systems for lower emissions and improved fuel performance
- Elastic shaft couplings and spring-type engine mounts to reduce vibration and sound
- Floor to ceiling portholes for panoramic views
- Inboard propulsion systems for fuel efficiency, superior power and quiet operation
- Latest digital design patterns to solve common design issues
- Multilayered, fine finishes to furnishings and other surfaces to protect against the elements
- Precise and detailed joinery to add beauty and retain value
- Thick insulation to reduce sound
In 2019, Mehmet Karabeyoglu stepped down as CEO but continues to serve on the company’s Board of Directors. Patrik von Sydow took over as the new CEO of the company.
- Founder: Mehmet Karabeyoglu
- Established: 1997, Pendik/İstanbul, Turkey
- Type: Custom motor yachts and mega yachts
- Size: 88 to 238 feet
- Hulls: Displacement and mono
If you’re looking for an extraordinary yacht with all the bells and whistles, search our yachts for sale MLS database for Turquoise Yachts for sale. It’s quick and easy, and our cutting-edge cloud network technology ensures our data is accurate.
Steel and Aluminum
Search for a Turquoise Yacht
Find New and Used Turquoise Yachts for Sale
Turquoise Yachts Models
|Model Name||Production Year||LOA||Beam||Draft|
|JEWELS||2023||53m (173' 11")||0' (0m)||0' (0m)|
The inaugural Superyacht Summit Türkiye (SST) took place on November 30 in Istanbul at Ciragan Palace. The event brought together 250 of the superyacht industry’s elite peers from around the globe to shed a spotlight on yachting in the region. The one-day summit featured a mix of keynote speakers and networking opportunities. Presentations included the […]
Following the launches of RJ 115 PAZIENZA and Flexplorer 146, MAVERICK, comes news from Italian shipyard, Cantiere delle Marche (CdM) has now successfully launched the Darwin 86, EMPIRE. Purchased by an American owner, the Darwin 86 has been completed with bespoke configurations, machinery and a yacht layout designed with input from the owner and their […]