Search for a Zeelander Yacht
Find New and Used Zeelander Yachts for Sale
Zeelander Yachts Models
YATCO returns as a proud partner of the Dubai International Boat Show, taking place at Dubai Harbour from February 28 – March 3, 2024. The Dubai International Boat Show is the UAE’s premier yachting event featuring a wide range of luxury yachts, high-end products, and water accessories. This year marks the 30th edition of the […]
The Damen Yachting team recently announced that the seventh Amels 60 has arrived at their shipyard in the Netherlands where she will begin the outfitting process. The 197’ (60m) Amels 6007 arrived in Vlissingen following the build process at the Damen Yachting facility in Poland. The outfitting process will take place over the coming year […]
Established in 2003 by passionate yachtsman Sietse Koopmans, Dutch shipyard Zeelander Yachts set out to create a unique sports cruiser that was propelled by the ultimate in boating experiences.
Sietse Koopmans was driven to create a boat with refined, cutting-edge design and engineering that is built with the highest in quality materials. The designs he chose echoed unique curves that caught the sun’s light at any angle.
Zeelander Yacht Models
THE ZEELANDER Z44
Zeelander’s first model, the Z44, launched to great acclaim at the international boat show in Monaco in 2008, despite attendees being there to view much larger yachts. In the next few years, over 30 Z44 models were sold at a time in economic history when things were uncertain and very challenged. Owners viewed the Zeelander as an art piece rather than a simple boat, and Sietse Koopmans’ dream came to reality. In a matter of three years, the boat was welcomed by US and European yachtsmen, which led to the shipyard building a larger model.
THE ZEELANDER Z55
Launched in November 2015 was the first Z55, and shortly after in 2019, the flagship Z72 came about.
Exceptional Seakeeping Combined with Low Noise and Vibration Levels
Zeelander boats offer exceptional seakeeping, while noise and vibration levels are kept at the lowest the industry has to offer compared to other vessels in its class. With minimal maintenance, a low cost of ownership, and simple handling, each boat built is done so with superior materials and the utmost in finished details.
Blending Innovative Yacht Design and Engineering With Excellent Yacht Performance
Award-winning designer Cor D. Rover has coupled with the shipyard to create innovative yacht design and engineering that blends excellent performance with a smooth ride and the utmost in luxurious elements. Cor D. Rover leads a Dutch design studio that typically specializes in the design of large motor yachts.
Creating yacht designs that quite original, yet timeless, Cor D. Rover design studios prides itself on yachts that reflect the owners’ intentions and has a close relationship with each owner he creates for. The same can be said for his collaboration with Zeelander yachts. He creates luxury yachts that feature classic lines blended with modern shipbuilding techniques that yield highly coveted designs that become exceptionally well-known with his signature.
THE ZEELANDER 5
The shipyard’s newest model, the Zeelander 5 offers a smart layout that features a chic wheelhouse offering excellent views and visibility compared to other vessels in its class. Building upon the success of the Z44, the new Zeelander 5 is 48 feet long and influenced by the interior of the Z72.
- The new 5 is powered by triple Volvo Penta IPS propulsion systems and will feature the Assisted Docking system with a joystick.
- All thanks to high-tech claddings and a highly structured mechanical design, the Zeelander 5 will be extremely quiet, and in fact is the quietest vessel in its range.
- All this is combined with the smooth ride that a Zeelander is always known for.
- The luxury yacht offers a top speed of up to 44 knots, with a range of 400 nautical miles at 26 knots.
- She features 2 cabins – a master, and a guest cabin that are both designed with the finest that luxury has to offer.
THE ZEELANDER Z55
The sports cruiser that “has it all”, the Z55 features three comfortable cabins on board and a long list of captivating features that come standard with its spacious and high-end yacht interior.
- The yacht has been designed by Cor D. Rover in collaboration with the yacht builder and is a highly elevated yacht design that only the Dutch designer can create. Inside, she features three cabins, including a master suite that boasts a vanity, a VIP suite, and one guest cabin with bunk beds that can also be used for crew.
- Providing easy access to the water, a generous swimming platform is fitted aft of the boat.
- Of utmost importance in a Zeelander is performance, and the Z55 is no different as she offers excellent maneuverability and reaches speeds of up to 40 knots.
- The luxury yacht is constructed with a deep-V hull to offer a smooth ride.
THE ZEELANDER Z72
The largest Zeelander built thus far, the Z72 was created in collaboration with Cor D. Rover and the shipyard.
- She features an S-shaped deck line, a wide aft portion, and an array of curved surfaces.
- Created with superyacht features in mind, the Zeelander Z72’s 20-meter length is extended past 22 meters due to her swimming platform, when open.
- With a beam of 6 meters, she offers lots of volume and space to maneuver throughout the vessel. Created by Zeelander’s in-house design team, her interior design offers elegant décor, large panoramic windows and an abundant social area to maximize guest enjoyment.
- The Zeelander Z72 also offers great power, as she exceeds 40 knots at top speed, and has a range of up to 680 nautical miles at 24 knots.
- Size: 44 to 72 feet
- Type: Motor yachts, sport cruisers