The 44-meter MMGI SHIPYARD custom motor yacht BLADE is a unique boat built by the Italian shipyard MMGI in 2009, that engraves in the memory at first sight thanks to her radical hull structure, knife-edge vertical bow and distinctive exterior melting into the sea. The most innovative ideas and the highest standards of the yacht industry are realized in this yacht. In 2010, the superyacht was nominated for the prestigious World Yacht Trophy for the best layout and innovations. And in 2020 the 2009 MMGI SHIPYARD custom motor yacht Blade has successfully passed the 10-year RINA class survey.
2009 MMGI SHIPYARD Custom Motor Yacht Highlights
Welcome On Board Exceptional Yacht Blade
The superyacht Blade is a genuine ‘on the water’ masterpiece featuring naval architecture with striking exteriors and contemporary interiors. With her 44-meter length, the 2009 custom motor yacht Blade is powered by two diesel 1,925 hp Caterpillar C32 engines and 4,400 hp Vericor gas turbine, which allow to reach a speed of 30 knots with 16-knot cruising speed. And the draft is perfect for the Bahamas and Caribbean thanks to her low draft – only 1.6 meter.
The MMGI SHIPYARD Superyacht Blade has a few particularities:
- an elevator directly from the master cabin to all levels up to the sky lounge and massive ramp with no steps, making her fully accessible for a wheelchair and baby stroller;
- full height windows in the main salon;
- a garage on the bow that opens both sides like the Tower bridge. Blade’s garage accommodates a 7-meter tender, which can be replaced with other water toys to make more space.
- the large aft deck represents an open beach club with a huge terrasse for an unforgettable sunbathing.
There are 5 cabins:
- the full 8-meters-beam owner’s cabin is light and airy thanks to huge 1.50-meter windows on both sides.
- Three double cabins and one single cabin sleep up to 7 guests.
- Each cabin on Blade has its own bathroom.
Her sundeck is equipped with a sit-up bar counter with a sink, fridge and icemaker. The alfresco dining area for 10 has two wine fridges, a coffee table, and a sofa lounge.
The 2009 MMGI SHIPYARD custom motor yacht Blade has a very minimalistic design with the prevailing light colors and loose furniture, that gives the possibility to rearrange the space and decoration easily.
Another interesting point about this superyacht is her asking price – only 6 million EUR, which makes her one of the best yacht deals on the market. The founder of Smart Yachts and Sales exclusive agent for the Blade, Julia Skop, has prepared the most detailed review. Moreover, there is an opportunity for a private tour on board in the Yacht Club de Monaco. More information about the Blade you can find at her page bladeyacht.com.
The 44-meter 2009 superyacht Blade will always bring back to your mind the most vivid impressions and make you cut the sea again and again.
About the Author Julia Skop
Julia Skop is the Smart Yachts Founder & Galeon UK Co-Founder. She has more than 14 years in the maritime industry.
Julia provides deep experience in sales, purchases, charter, new construction, management & refit, and marketing & product launching experience, from new importer to the best international dealer.