GOOD TO GO 2002 61' VIKING Sport Fisherman
Lighthouse Point United States $850,000 USD
"GOOD TO GO" may be the most distinctive Viking 61 ever built. Her "skybridge" design is complemented by the custom arch designed and installed by the original owner. This model truly offers the best of both worlds: an enclosed bridge for comfortable cruising in any conditions, and an open bridge above offering maximum visibility for docking, fishing, or just enjoying life on the water.
Meticulously maintained by the current and second owner, below is a list of some of the upgraded items:
- New carpet 2019
- V Cool enclosed bridge windows 2019
- New tint enclosed bridge 2019
- New Garmin 7615 Chart plotter 2018
- New bow thruster drive
- New windlass motor 2019
- Cockpit cover with custom stainless steel poles
- Engine room and cockpit cameras with wifi viewing
- Complete Topside paint 2016 (Viking Services Center)
- New cutlass bearings 2018
- New dripless shaft seals 2018
- Shafts and props blueprinted and balanced 2018
- New water maker membranes 2019
- Complete 2000 hr service 2018
- New rudder seals 2018
- New steering ram 2016
- New engine on tender 2009 50HP
- Windows re-caulked in 2019
- New VHF Antennas
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2002 61' VIKING Sport Fisherman GOOD TO GO yacht for sale in Lighthouse Point, Florida, USA today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
Denison Yacht Sales
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.