AZTECA II 2005 163' NEREIDS Motor Yacht
San Diego United States $20,000,000 USD
Since her launch from Nereids Yachts in 2005, she has been meticulously maintained and upgraded, including a refit in 2013, to ensure she is in pristine condition for every charter vacation. Her high-volume Michael Leach designed interior successfully combines elegant style with a well-balanced layout that offers a range of guest living areas to accommodate all manner of occasions. Large windows throughout allow for spectacular views and an abundance of natural light that highlights the range of beautiful woods, fine furnishings and sumptuous fabrics on board.
AZTECA II sleeps up to 12 guests in six en suite staterooms including a full-beam main deck master suite, a full-beam VIP stateroom and a further two doubles and two twins, ideal for large families. Her outdoor areas are perfectly equipped for relaxation and entertainment while at sea, in particular the large sundeck that plays host to ample sunpads, a Jacuzzi, covered seating area and sun loungers.
Elsewhere on deck, guests can enjoy a number of al fresco dining options in addition to a bathing platform that provides easy access to her armada of toys and tenders to include a 10.3m Bimax tender, Seadoo’s, Waverunners and a jet ski.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2005 163' NEREIDS Motor Yacht Mega Yacht AZTECA II yacht for sale in San Diego, California, USA today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
- Full Displacement Motor Yacht
- Nereids Yachts
- Soyaslan Denizcilik Sanayi Design
- Michael Leach Design
- Michael Leach Design
- Bureau Veritas, Ice Class D, MCA
- Steel Hull, Aluminium Superstructure, Teak Decks
- Cayman Islands
- 2 x 2,250Hp CAT 3512B
- 49.70m / 163’
- 10.00m / 32’8’’
- 2.80m / 9’20’’
SPEED & RANGE UNDER POWER
- 17 knots @ 1,925 rpm
- 14 knots @ 1,800 rpm
- 12 knots @ 1,600 rpm
- 840 litres / hour @ 17 knots
- 732 litres / hour @ 14 knots
- 514 litres / hour @ 12 knots
- 5,400 nm @ 12 knots
- 12 x Guests in 6 cabins
- 12 x Crew in 6 cabins
- 105,000 litres / 27,740 US gallons
- 17,000 litres /4,450 US gallons
- 1,200 litres / 317 US gallons
- 2,500 litres / 600 US gallons
- M/Y AZTECA II is a distinctly shaped and conspicuously elegant megayacht built into a welded-steel hull of 50 mtrs. The great onboard luxury and comfort is the result of combining high quality and technology with functionality. She offers spacious and elegant accommodation for twelve guests in six cabins. The full beam Owners Suite is located on main deck. One full beam VIP suite and four guest’s cabins are located on the Lower Deck. This state of the art mega yacht is fitted with two Caterpillar Engines of 2,250 HP each, generating a cruising speed of about 16 knots. The range in economical speed of 12 knots is 5,400 nm.
- Accommodates the VIP suite plus two double cabins and two twin cabins, a lobby and stairs to go up to the main deck and upper deck. This deck also accommodates the crew area and laundry.
- Fwd area is used to house the Air conditioning room, aft of this are two double crew cabins for the Engineer and 1st mate, after that the Owner suite begins, which includes an owner’s Office full equipped, moving out we find the main lobby followed by the Main salon, with two areas, the dining table and a large TV lounge area.
- Here we have the Wheelhouse, Captain Cabin, another lobby, and the main guest area which includes a TV Saloon with a poker table and a very large Al Fresco Area with a bar and a twelve seat mahogany table.
- Huge sun bathing area, a shaded area plus a new six person Jacuzzi.
- Sundeck, Upper Deck and Main Deck are fitted with day heads for guest use.
- 2 x Caterpillar 3512 B – 2,250 hp at 1,925 rpm Diesel
- 12-cylinder turbo diesel engine
- 2 x Mason/ZF W7000 Reduction rate: 4,313/1
- 2 x Tail shafts of 8m long and 170mm diameter with key ways, keys,
- flange nut & bronze cap nut
- 2 x Radice Eliche 4-blade fixed pitch propellers
- 1 x 4-fin Quantum Stabiliser System 2013
- 1 x Rodriquez 100 kW
- 2 x 12 kW Kohler
- 1 x 55 kW Kohler Emergency Generator
- 380V/3-Phase/50 Hz
- 220V/Single Phase/50 Hz
- ASEA units master/slave
- 2 x Idromar MC13S @ 800 liters per hour
FUEL SEPARATOR & FILT.
- Alfa Laval
- CLD Marine (New in 2012)
- 2 x Thrane & Thrane TT 3606E Inmarsat C
- 1 x Nera Fleet 77 emergency GMDSS Sat
- Nera F77
- 1 x Skanti MF/HF TRP 1000 DSC
- 1 x GMDSS DSC Skanti VHF 1000
- 1 x GMDSS DSC Sailor RT5022
- 3 x Emergency GMDSS handheld TC50
- 13 x Portable radios for internal use (crew)
- 1 x Full equipped on each side
- 2 x Lines thru Sat internet
- 2 x Data DZC 5000EKI
AFT WARPING CAPSTANS
- 2 x Data DZC
- 2 x Inox 350 kg Evren Chain
- 2 x Lengths of (9) shackles galvanized stud link chain 19mm Lloyds approved
BOAT CRANE & DAVITS
- 4 x Steps to main deck, illuminated, boarding area
- Main guest areas and Owner’s suite have Apple TV & TVIX system
- 5 x Guest cabins with TVIX
- 1 x Central Netgear HD
- 1 x Laser central system HD plus Escient HD
- iPod access in all cabins plus sundeck
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- Inox countertop and working area
- 1 x LG in galley and 1 x walk-in in laundry area
- 2 x LG fridges
- 1 x Miele induction hot plate
- 1 x Miele steam oven
- 1 x Miele convection oven
- 2 x Miele deep fat fryers
- 1 x Miele microwave
- 2 x Miele Dishwasher
- 2 x 7 kg Miele washers
- 2 x 7 kg Miele dryers
- 1 x Miele iron/rolling machine
- 1 x Kenwood microwave
- 1 x Miele fridge
- 1 x Miele dishwasher
- 1 x Nespresso coffee machine
SECURITY & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- 3 x Life Rafts on sundeck for 12-person each and hydrostatic release
- 2 x Life Rings With light and smoke
- 2 x Life Rings With line
- 1 x EPIRB Kannad auto 406 MHZ
- Flares According to Rules and 4 x throwing apparatus
- 2 x Medical Equipment Bags Ocean Safety MCA compliant
- 14 x CCTV Cameras external and interior
- 1 x Monitor In wheelhouse and 1 x in Captain’s office
- Hi Fog sprinklers covering all interior with panel in wheelhouse and crew mess, Consillium smoke/heat detectors throughout interior
- Fire Extinguishers in each cabin plus exterior and engine room
- Alarms Consilium SG - 9629
- Main Fire Pump Gianneschi Ramacciotti 651 BT of 36 cm/hr plus
- 1 x Emergency G&R BMA50
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
- 1 x 10.30m Bimax tender undertow
- 1 x Novurania Equator w/inboard Mercruiser turbo diesel
- 1 x Arimar rescue tender
- 2 x Seadoo RXT waverunners
- 1 x Kawasaki Jetski
In July of 2013, AZTECA II completed a full paint job, major refit of the engine room, 4-fin stabilisers were added, replacement of the A/C units and all teak has been resurfaced.
Find More Yachts for Sale
Antonio Yturbe Redo
Edmiston & Company
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.
receive a pdf brochure on this listing.