The Newport Charter Yacht Show will be celebrating its 35th anniversary this year, being held from June 19 – 22 in Newport, Rhode Island. The four-day show celebrates some of the best charter yachts on the water, while offering one-on-one time with industry professionals, brokers, yacht crew and captains.
Featured Image: Freedom Crew Transom
Focusing on charter yachts from 70ft to those over 200ft, the Newport Charter Show will also feature services and amenities available to support yachts and their crew.
In order to keep the exhibitors as closely linked to the charter industry as possible, only a select few are invited to exhibit. There will be representatives from:
- Communications & Accessories
- Private Aviation
- Fine Wine
- Private Clubs
- Real Estate
- Interior Design
- Yacht Management
- Wealth Management
The Show will once again be held at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard, well-known in the industry for their team of qualified technicians, carpenters and dock staff on hand to offer dedicated services to their clientele. The marina can accommodate yachts up to 350ft, and sits on 14 acres with a paint shed and work shops fitted out with the latest technology and machinery. Onsite amenities include a fitness center, Belle’s Café, ship store, courtesy golf carts, marina vehicles, and free Shipyard-wide Wi-Fi.
Newport Charter Yacht Show Details
The Newport Charter Yacht Show will run during the following times:
- Monday, June 19 – Yachts arriving all day; show opens from 12:00pm – 5:00pm, with a Captain and Crew Happy Houw & Show Briefing from 5:30pm – 7:30pm.
- Tuesday, June 20 – Show will run all day 8:00am – 5:00pm; US Superyacht Association Crew Night with Captain & Deck Challenge from 5:30pm – 7:30pm.
- Wednesday, June 21 – Show will run all day 8:00am – 5:00pm; Charter Show Yacht Hop in the evening, time TBD.
- Thursday, June 22 – Show will run all day 8:00am – 5:00pm; with the closing Crew Party & Crew Competition Awards from 5:30pm – 7:30pm.
For full details on the 35th annual Newport Charter Show, please go to their website.