Silvertip 2001 110' 11" YACHTING DEVELOPMENTS, NZ Sloop
Palma Spain ($4,761,149 USD est.) €4,500,000 EUR
Designed by Ed Dubois and built by the leading Southern Hemisphere Superyacht builder, Yachting Developments, she is a yacht of outstanding pedigree. No element of her design was overlooked during the build to ensure that she delivers on all points of sail. This is achieved through her light displacement, considered hull form and rig design from Southern Spars, through to her innovative lifting keel to ensure that she delivers an abundance of performance.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2001 110' 11" YACHTING DEVELOPMENTS, NZ Sloop Silvertip yacht for sale in Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
Composite hull and Carbon fibre superstructure
Teak laid decks.
Dupont Metallic Silver (Hull) and White (Superstructure, mast and boom) New November 2017
Boot stripe - Awlcraft 200, new 2017
Antifoul – International Micron 77, new May 2021, scraped to primer 2012
- Built by: Yachting Developments
- Year: 2001
- Length: 33.80m (110′ 10″)
- Beam: 7.10m (23′ 3″)
- Draft: 4.30m (14′ 1″)
- Classification: ABS A1 Yachting Service
- Flag: Marshall Islands
- Hull colour: Silver
- Gross tonnage: 114 t
- Net tonnage: 34 t
- Displacement: 82.7 t
- Designer: Dubois Naval Architects
- Naval Architect: Dubois Naval Architects
- Interior Designer: Agnes Comar
- Speed: 10/12 knots (approx)
- Range: 4500 nm @ cruising speed
- Fuel capacity: 9,100 Litres (2,404 US Gallons)
- Water capacity: 4,500 Litres (1,189 US Gallons)
- Black water capacity: 900 Litres (238 US Gallons)
- Grey water capacity: 900 Litres (238 US Gallons)
- Fuel consumption: 35 Litres/Hr
- Engines: 1 LUGGER 300 HP
- Engine model: Lugger 6180-6 @1800rpm
- Fuel: Diesel
- Propulsion: Prop Shaft
- Gearboxes: Twin Disc MG 5075A. Twin disc Reverse gearbox with Aquadrive coupling driving.
- 1 x Lugger 6180 300HP @ 2300 RPM
- Hundested electric VP drive
- 4 blade prop Kobelt remote throttle system
- American Bow thruster/YD custom retractable bow thruster 100 HP
- Edson helm units driving Vectran cable steering to quadrant
- B&G H3000 Autopilot
- Generators: 2 x Whisper Power @ 25 kw each
- 230V, AC w/fully automatic PLC driven split bus for essential/nonessential load shed system
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Inverter: Mastervolt
- Shore power: Vectec/ABB 180-520V AC 50/60 HZ 30KW
- 1 x Service Battery 1260 A/HR AGM,
- 1 x Nav 420 A/HR AGM
- 4 x Mastervolt 100AMP chargers
- 1 x Mastervolt Inverter
- 1 x 24v 175 AMP Alternator
- Fuel filtration and lube oil system
- Onboard systems hydraulics pressure compensating package
- 1 x Main Engine line drive PTO, clutched generator PTO
- 2 x DC sailing pumps, 2 x soft starters, 1 x FUJI PLC
- Bilge System with 240 VAC, 24V
- Engine driven pumps on central manifold which also combine Fire Fighting equipment
- Refrigeration 1 x Split system bar-cool room marine
- 1 x Deep freeze Marine system, 1 x DC Fridge pump
- Watermaker HEM 25 series 5000 litres/day 1 x 230v fresh water pump 1 x 24v fresh water pump
- 1 x 230v UV steriliser
- 2 x 200 litre hot water cylinders
- 1 x 24v circulation pump
- 1 x 3HP Rotary Hydrovane 2kw 50L reservoir, auto drain
- 1 x AIRHATCH Control PLC
- Cruisair AC 2 stage Reverse Cycle
- Compressors with 11 handlers
- Toilets 5 x Sealand Vacuflush
- IMED Custom automated split bus auto plc controlled load shared system
There is a splendid full beam master stateroom located aft with a King size bed and ensuite bathroom, a double VIP also with ensuite and a twin with bunk beds and a single bed.
All cabins have been tastefully decorated and lined with Swedish pear wood coupled with neutral toned fabrics and carpet to give a light and a spacious feel. All guest staterooms feature opening portholes and the option of air conditioning.
The full beam main salon benefits from an abundance of natural light from the skylights and oversized hull portholes, which allows the Owner and guests visibility of their surroundings whilst at anchor or underway.
Galley and Laundry Equipment
1 x Gimbal
1 x Miele extractor
1 x Miele pyrolitic oven
1 x Gaggenau microwave
1 x Delonghi Nespresso coffee machine
1 x Miele Pro G7859 Dishwasher
1 x Miele Pro PW6065 Washing machine
1 x Meile Pro PT7135C Dryer
1 x Kenmore Trash compactor
1 x Miele Dyna cool refridgerator
1 x Miele no frost freezer
1 x Built -in custom Cool room
2 x U Line Icemakers
1 x Custom underfloor freezer
Satcom handset: Motorola Iridium
Broadband Internet NTC 40WV 43 modem, 2 x Apple airport extreme WIFI
GSM: Ericson W35 3G
SSB radio: Furuno FS 1503
VHF: ICOM ICM304, 2 x Furuno 2721
Telephone exchange: Panasonic KX TDS PABX, 1 x Peplink switcher
VHF hand held radio: 2 x ICOM ICM72
Gyro compass: B&G Electronic
Log & Depth sounder: B&G Hydra 3000 System
Autopilot: B&G H3000 Autopilot
Radar: Furuno Black Box, colour and ARPA FR-2105
Electronic chart system: 2 x Nav PCs Vesari running Maxsea Time 0 3D Nobletec Admiral V10
GPS: Garmin GPS 128, Furuno Active Antenna GPS
Instrumentation system(wind speed & direction): B&G Hydra 3000 System
Multi imput system with music docks, external HDMI docks, Apple TV, Blueray DVD, new in 2012
46" LED Sony TV on lifter in saloon
32" Sony HD LCD TV's wall mounted in guest cabins, on lifter in owners cabin
RTI and Crestron Control
Nav Station Internal PC in owners cabin
Nav station internal PC in Crew Mess
Tender and Toys
3M Achilles foldable inflatable tender, Yamaha 8 HP outboard
Kite surfing equipment
2 x Stand up paddle board
Water skis Wake board Knee board Donut
6 x Dive sets plus snorkelling equipment
Bauer junior dive compressor
- Penn game reels and various additional fishing equipment
- Canon underwater camera equipment
- Drone DJI Mavic Pro
- 6 x Dive sets plus snorkelling equipment
- 1 x Bauer Jr Dive Compressor
1 x Manson s/s CQR with 150m 14mm galvanized chain
1 x Fortress collapsible with 20m chain and 50m warp
1 x Simpson Lawrence windlass
1 x Stern boarding via swim platform
1 x Hydraulic carbon custom passarelle
Harken hydraulic stand up winches x 7
Harken manual top handle winches x 2
Harken pedestals x 2
Harken Jib furler x 1
In deck Caraboni code zero furler x 1
New bow sprit added November 2017
Caraboni Magic trim traveler x 2
Onboard composite captive winches x 2
Victor tail trim rams x 3
Navtec boom vang x 1
Navtec Outhaul x 2
Custom flush overlayed Imed helm panels with touch screen navigation and sail handling
Water access Via side boarding ladder and or Transom door, swim platform ladder
Bimini Custom carbon fibre bimini (removable)
Concealed hydraulic passarelle
Tender Davit (mounted below deck, used for handling tender on the aft deck)
Sun awning over the centre cockpit and sun lounge area on aft deck
Rigs and Sails
Race Mainsail North Sails - 3Di 780i Endurance - Battens - November 2016
Race Jib North Sails - 3Di 780i Endurance - November 2016
Cruising Jib North Sails - 3Di 700 Ocean - November 2018
Cruising Staysail North Sails - 3Di 700 Ocean - November 2018
Cruising Code 0 North Sails - Cuben CN29/22HB - November 2011
Recut A5 - North Sails - SK350 - February 2018
Race A2 - North Sails - SK130 Custom Grey - November 2017
Delivery Main - North Sails - NLUC560 Spectra Carbon - July 2016
Furling Staysail - North Sails - Grey NLXG NorLam - January 2016
Old A2 - North Sails - February 2007
Old A5 - North Sails - November 2014
Old Jib - North Sails - January 2001
Old Staysail - North Sails - April 2001
Southern Spars ECCG and Carbon standing rigging new 2012
Southern Spars 4 spreader carbon spar and
Park Avenue boom
Safety and Security Equipment
Buoy MOB modules
2 x 406 EPIRB Kannad
1 x SAART arc
2 x Grab bags
2 x Flare kits
8 x Survival suits
11 x Mustang lifejackets
6 x Kannad PLBs – AIS locators
1 x FM200 fixed suppression system
1 x Fire blanket
1 x Fire axe
12 x CO2, foam, dry powder extinguishers
2 x Rescue hoods
Paradox heat and smoke detection system
- Bottom end strip down of main engine
- Paint touch ups onboard
- New UV coating on main sail square top head, cruise job and race jib
- Hydraulic system compete overhaul of valve blocks, rams, etc
- Haulout March 23, antifoul, bump test, bowthruster inspection
- Yearly services on a all equipments.
- ABS Survey 20 years Completed.
- Anti-foul and paint detailing.
- Shaft pulled, VPP propeller stripped, NDT'd. and serviced, cutlass bearing + shaft seal. replaced, shaft aligned.
- VPP gearbox overhauled.
- Water maker and membranes removed and overhauled.
- DC hydraulic pumps overhauled and
- Hydraulic system modified.
- Main Engine PTO serviced.
- New Master Volt Sin wave inverter installed.
- EC6 Ten year service complete.
- Mast pin, hangers and sheave pins all NDT’d.
- Mast wiring replaced.
- Spreaders repainted, and tube touched up, spreader light upgraded to LED's.
- Rigging and necessary sheaves replaced.
- New Vang installed.
- All winch bases as well as deck tracks re-anodised.
- Decks sanded back.
- Old jib sheet and runner deck blocks removed and replaced with pad eyes, soft loops and Antal eyes.
- Tender currently fully stripped and being repainted, new tubes and new gauges installed.
- New hull paint.
- New teak deck.
- New bowsprit
- 2 x New generators.
- New upholstery, carpets, mattresses.
- Exterior covers, awnings and cushion covers replaced.
- Decks sanded.
- Rig service and install EC6+Carbon rigging.
- Mast and boom removed and overhauled.
- New sail handling system for new Code O.
- New 3 phase rotary compressor, AC overhaul & watermaker overhaul.
- New helms, panels and screens.
- New B&G + display repeaters, Autopilot, PC's,
- Max Sea chart software and screens.
- New carbon trim steps and lights in Lazarette.
- New Kaleidescape, LED TVs, Apple TV, Crestron.
- New dishwasher, oven and freezer.
- Bow thruster overhauled.
- Centre board removed and serviced.
- Rudder bearings replaced.
- Tender overhauled.
- New upholstery, canvas, galley equipment,
- New carpets, decks sanded
- Rig service and install EC6+ carbon rigging
- New sails 3Di (North sails)
- Additional carbon trim & ladders sailing systems
- Entertainment upgrades
- Electronic and chart software upgrades
Silvertip is a sloop-rigged sailing superyacht designed by Dubois and built by Yachting Developments in New Zealand. Winner of the award of the best sailing yacht from both the International Superyacht Society and Show Boats Awards, Silvertip was launched in 2001, refitted in 2021, and boasts a premium design and build pedigree as well as exceptional sailing performance.
Sporting clean, sleek lines and a contemporary silhouette, Silvertip was built for an experienced yachtsman with very demanding initial specifications, resulting in a yacht of the highest caliber. Silvertip is a masterpiece of design and engineering and is arguably one of the most exceptional sailing yachts currently on the market.
Find More Yachts for Sale
Camper & Nicholsons
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.
receive a pdf brochure on this listing.