The following facts were gathered from YATCO to bring you highlights from the previous week. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts New to the Market
The largest yacht added for sale on YATCO last week was the 163′ 9″ (49.91m) long motor yacht called MOSAIQUE.
- This stunning steel hulled yacht was built by the Turkish builder Proteksan-Turquoise in 2002 and benefitted from a 2020 exterior paint job, 2020 interior refresh and recent mechanical works.
- On MOSAIQUE you do not need to have good sea legs, as this stunning yacht is fitted with Quantum Zero Speed Stabilizers.
- This yacht sleeps 12 guests in 6 staterooms with a crew of 12 tending to their every need.
- She is powered by 2x caterpillar engines with 1100 hp each, that take her cruising at 13 knots and reaches a maximum speed of 15 knots.
- The interior yacht design by Kristina Ferrand is luxurious, bright, and fresh.
- This yacht also has a proven charter record and offers a great opportunity to buy a charter business.
EIV is a 160′ 1″ (48.79m) long luxury motor yacht built by Rossinavi in 2020. She was added to the YATCO yachts for sale market last week and offers a great opportunity to enjoy a stunning and almost newly built 50-meter yacht without having to wait 3-4 years.
- She is built in compliance with Lloyds Maltese Cross A1 SSC, yacht mono, G6 class standard and is featuring an interesting, eye pleasing exterior yacht design with round shapes.
- EIV has all imaginable comforts and more; some of the amazing things her owner and guest surely will enjoy are the custom-built 300 bottle wine cabinet, on deck jacuzzi, elevator between all decks, plunge pool, steam room, beach club and much more.
Listed at $40,642,816 USD (€37,000,000 EUR) with Dean Anthony at Allied Marine – Fort Lauderdale Bahia Mar and Kevin Bonnie at IYC- Monaco. This yacht is currently located in Palm Beach and truly worth discovering.
Motor yacht BLUE STAR was built with a steel hull by Keith Marine in 1993 and benefitted from an exterior and special survey refit in 2022.
- This yacht is gorgeous and features a timeless, classic interior yacht design by Donald Starkey Designs that has a classic nautical yacht feel to it.
- Sturdy in the water she pushes through with a displacement of 130 imperial tonnes.
- Powered by 2x caterpillar engines with 855 hp each she goes cruising at 10 knots and reaches a max speed of 12 knots. This yacht is ready to take her new owner and guests on adventures.
- BLUE STAR sleeps 11 guests in 5 staterooms taken care of by a crew of 9.
She was added to the YATCO for sale market last week and is offered at $5,500,000 USD with the listing broker Patrick Haywood for Ocean Independence – FL. Currently located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Last week the sleek 38′ 11″ (11.86m) luxury cruising boat MARCELLO was reported sold on YATCO. She was built by the renowned builder Riva in 2017. Sporty and luxurious, she is powered by 2x Volvo Penta engines with 400 hp each. She rides the waves at a cruising speed of a great 31 knots and reaches a max speed at 34 knots. The new owner can enjoy the classy London grey hull colour, hydraulic passerelle, Sea keeper gyro stabilizer and much more. She was listed with Peter Hopwood at Allied Marine – Ft Lauderdale and is located in Ft. Lauderdale Florida.
Luxury sport yacht BEHIKE was reported sold last week and we can be sure that the new owner must be very happy. This is a superb, 62′ (18.9m) yacht by Pershing, built in 2018 and in an excellent condition. She has had one captain since new, just 450 hrs on the 2x Man engines and is ready to cruise. The new owner can enjoy high speed rides at an amazing max speed of 45 knots. She was listed for sale with Bill Shewbridge at Allied Marine – Ft Lauderdale and is located in Ft. Lauderdale Florida.