The following facts were gathered from YATCO that highlight the market activity from the previous week. These insights include yachts that are new to market as well as yacht sales. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts New to the Market
Last week, the largest motor yacht to be added to the YATCO yachts for sale market was 133′ 11″ (40.8m) aluminum-hulled yacht LADY A. This stunning yacht was built in 2019 by SANLORENZO and has only ever been used privately.
- LADY A is in great condition with low engine hours and is turn-key ready to take a new lucky owner cruising.
- This exceptional yacht sleeps up to 10 guests in five staterooms. The owner and guest are catered for by a crew of six.
- Her sporty yacht exterior design by Francesco Paszkowski is eye-catching and features fold-out balconies and gull-wing doors.
- LADY A is currently available in FETHIYE, TURKEY.
This large motor yacht is for sale at 16,350,000 EUR (17,487,379 USD) with the listing broker Veronika Storozhenko for TM Yachting LTD.
The luxurious and mesmerizing 131′ (39.93m) motor yacht SO NICE is one of the largest motor yachts that was added to the YATCO yachts for sale market last week. Motor yacht SO NICE was built in 2009 by ALLOY YACHTS and benefitted from a 2022 refit. She is just like her name implies, SO NICE!
- Built with an aluminum yacht hull and superstructure, this capable beauty lives u to her name and is ready to go cruising. She cruises at 13 knots and reaches a maximum speed of about 16 knots.
- The guests and owner can enjoy their time onboard to the fullest, benefitting from the versatile sundeck with jacuzzi, large sun pads, alfresco dining, two exterior bar areas, a large beach club, and the luxurious interior yacht design by the yacht designer Donald Starkey.
- SO NICE is cruising under a Cayman flag and is ready to take a new owner and guest on adventures. She is currently located in PALM BEACH, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.
This mesmerizing yacht is listed for sale at 14,700,000 USD with the listing yacht broker Jody O’Brien for Fraser Yachts – Ft. Lauderdale.
The 131′ 5″ (40.05m) motor yacht ELYSIUM is a highly customized Sunseeker delivered in 2018 to a very experienced yacht owner. ELYSIUM was added to the YATCO yachts for sale market last week.
- This amazing yacht is operated by a crew of eight and she sleeps up to 12 guests in six beautifully designed staterooms.
- The owner and guests can enjoy some amazing features, including a plunge pool, al fresco dining, an expansive interior, and exterior spaces for sunbathing socializing and enjoying all the comforts of yachting to the fullest.
- ELYSIUM is located in the south of FRANCE.
Available for sale at 17,950,000 EUR (19,198,682 USD)with the yacht brokers Annalisa Mastella and Enrico Solinas for Royal Yacht International.
The largest yacht that was reported sold on YATCO BOSS last week is the sporty, Semi-Displacement motor yacht 136′ (41.45m) GRIFFIN. This stunning aluminum-hulled, motor yacht was built in 2012 by PALMER JOHNSON.
Her new lucky owner can enjoy the generous beam of 8.38m that allows for a large sundeck, a spa pool, alfresco dining, track at-anchor stabilizers, and much more.
Accommodation onboard is offered for up to 12 guests in five generous staterooms with a crew of seven catering to their every need.
GRIFFIN was listed with the yacht broker Tom Barnes for Blue Water Yachting before the sale.
The 115′ 4″ (35.15m) motor yacht EL GUAJIRO is the second-largest yacht that was reported sold last week on YATCO BOSS. This yacht was built by the renowned PRINCESS YACHTS and delivered in 2017. Since the delivery, she has only been used privately and has been maintained to an exceptional standard. Her new owner can enjoy her fantastic volume for her size of 248 GT and great exterior deck spaces that are perfect for socializing and enjoining yachting.
She sleeps eight guests in four staterooms, taken care of by a crew of five.
EL GUAJIRO is originally built to comply with MCA LY3 (Short range) and is built on a GRP hull, with teak decks and a GRP yacht superstructure.
EL GUAJIRO was listed with the yacht brokers James Hall and David Westwood for TWW YACHTS before the sale.