The following facts were gathered from YATCO to bring you highlights from the previous week that reflect the yachts that are new to market as well as yachts that have been sold the previous week. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts New to the Market
The largest motor yacht to be added to the YATCO for sale market last week was the 180′ 6″ (55m) steel hulled yacht PAPA. This motor yacht was built in 2019 by the quality builder AMELS in Vlissingen, Holland. She features an exterior yacht design by Tim Heywood Designs Ltd.
- PAPA is built to Lloyd’s, Maltese Cross 100-A1.1 “y” and cruising under a Cayman Islands flag.
- This stunning white hulled yacht sleeps 10 guests in 5 staterooms with a yacht crew of 13 ready to cater to every need of the owners and guests.
- Her yacht exterior features beautifully laid teak decks, a large beach club that opens up, vast deck space, plunge pool/ jacuzzi, great space for socializing and sunbathing.
- PAPAS’s interior yacht design is designed by renowned Yacht interior designer Studio Laura Sessa, who also designed the yacht interior of many other AMELS Yachts, MADAM KATE from 2015, LILI from 2017 and many more.
This stunning motor yacht is listed for sale at ($48,230,703 USD EST.) €47,950,000 EUR with the listing broker Mark Woodmansey from Burgess – UK.
The 155′ 7″ (47.4m) motor yacht SNOW 5 is the second largest yacht that was added to the YATCO BOSS yachts for sales market last week. This amazing yacht was built by builder BILGIN YACHTS and delivered in 2019.
- SNOW 5 sleeps 10 guests in 5 staterooms, taken care of and catered for by a yacht crew of 9.
- This large luxurious yacht features an exterior yacht design by UNIQUE YACHT DESIGN and a light, airy interior design by BILGIN DESIGN TEAM.
- She is currently available in NICE, FRANCE.
This yacht is listed for sale at $22,584,013 USD EST.) €22,500,000 EUR with the listing yacht brokers Enrico Solinas and Annalisa Mastella for Royal Yacht International.
The 127′ (38.71m) GRP hulled motor yacht SWEET CAROLINE was added to the YATCO yachts for sales market last week. She was built by builder IAG in 2014 and benefitted from a recent refit in 2020.
- This great motor yacht sleeps 12 guests in 6 luxurious staterooms. The owner and guests are taken care of by a yacht crew of 10.
- SWEET CAROLINE will make you feel welcomed onboard and is a great choice both for charter investment and private use. Her guests can enjoy that large swim platform, the beautiful double stairs leading up to the main deck, alfresco dining, a generous sundeck and much more.
- She is located in FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.
SWEET CAROLINE is available for sale at $12,900,000 USD with the yacht broker Sean Doyle for Northrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC – FL.
The largest yacht that was reported sold on YATCO BOSS last week is the 115′ 4″ (35.15m) Rina compliant, motor yacht LADY SORAYA. This stunning GRP hulled, motor yacht was built in 2017 by builder PRINCESS YACHTS.
Her new lucky owner will enjoy the many luxuries, alfresco dining, the large forward lounge and sun pads, sleek exterior design, swim platform and much more.
Accommodation onboard is offered for up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms.
LADY SORAYA was listed with the yacht brokers James Pool and Jonathan Zwaans for Y.CO – Monaco before the sale.
The 102′ (31.08m) motor yacht MAJOLA is the second largest yacht reported sold last week on YATCO BOSS. She was built with a GRP hull by famous builder SANLORENZO in 2020.
The previous owner was a serial SANLORENZO owner who barely had time to use her and has now moved on to an even larger SANLORENZO yacht. Her new lucky owner will enjoy her pristine condition and many luxuries.
She sleeps 9 guests in 5 staterooms.
She was listed with yacht broker David Legrand of Fraser Yachts – Monaco.