The following facts were gathered from YATCO to highlight the market activity from the previous week. These insights include yachts that are new to the market as well as yachts that have been sold. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts new to the market
The largest motor yacht for sale that was added to YATCO last week was the 82m (269ft 1in) steel-hulled yacht SARAFSA. This large superyacht yacht was built in 2008 by DEVONPORT YACHTS and offers extraordinary volumes.
- SARAFSA is ready to take her new owner and guest on worldwide cruising adventures, offering a range of 6,000 nautical miles.
- Safety and comfort can be enjoyed thanks to her zero-speed stabilizers.
- She features several luxury amenities such as a hammam, spa pool, jacuzzi, gym, several bars, a helipad, elevator and all the luxuries imaginable on a yacht of her size.
- SARAFSA is currently available in OLBIA, ITALY.
Check out the vessel listing here: https://www.yatco.com/yacht/269-02-devonport-yachts-motor-yacht-2008-307815/
The stunning motor yacht 45.72m (150ft) IONIAN PRINCESS is the second-largest motor yacht added to the YATCO for sale last week. Motor yacht IONIAN PRINCESS was built in 2005 by CHRISTENSEN and in 2022 benefitted from a full interior refit.
- IONIAN PRINCESS sleeps up to 12 guests in six staterooms, who will be taken care of and catered for by a crew of four. The guests can enjoy her many luxuries, such as the jacuzzi, and zero-speed stabilizers.
- This beautiful yacht is in immaculate condition following a full 2022 interior refit by the designer Pavlik Design Team/Fernando Torres, rebuilt generators and engines 2021, and all mechanics replaced or updated in 2022.
- IONIAN PRINCESS is cruising under a Jamaica flag and has a cruising range of approx. 2,000 nautical miles.
- She cruises at 12 knots and reaches a max speed of about 18 knots. She is currently located in FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES and ready for her new owner.
Check out the vessel listing here: https://www.yatco.com/yacht/150-christensen-motor-yacht-2005-307589/
The 43.3m (142ft) explorer-style motor yacht ICE LADY is a timeless, high-quality vessel. Originally a CUSTOM built for the coast guard, she was delivered in 1959 and benefitted from a full refit in 2012. ICE LADY was added to the YATCO yachts for sale market last week.
- This stunning yacht is built on a steel hull with a teak deck and holds an icebreaking capacity.
- The owner and guests can enjoy some amazing features, including the beautiful and timeless interior design by Jean-Guy Verges, great social spaces, and alfresco dining.
- ICE LADY is located in MONACO / FRANCE.
Check out the vessel listing here: https://www.yatco.com/yacht/142-06-custom-motor-yacht-1959-307709/
The largest yacht that was reported sold on YATCO BOSS last week is the 35.2m (115ft 6in) long sporty, semi-Displacement motor yacht IL GATTOPARDO. This stunning GRP-hulled, motor yacht was delivered in 2012 by the builder AMER PER MARE and is cruising under a Spanish flag.
Her new lucky owner can enjoy the modern and classy interior by GCA ARCHITECTS, an elevator, al fresco dining, and much more. Accommodation onboard is offered for up to six guests in three stylish staterooms with a crew of three catering to their every need.
IL GATTOPARDO was listed with the senior yacht broker Arne Ploch for Camper & Nicholsons Spain.
JAX OF IBIZA
The 28.15m (92ft 5in) motor yacht JAX OF IBIZA is the second-largest yacht that was reported sold last week on YATCO BOSS. This yacht was built by the popular builder SUNSEEKER and delivered in 2009. Her new owner can enjoy her fantastic spaces for socializing, sunbathing, her large swim platform, and much more.
She sleeps eight guests in four staterooms, who will be looked after by three crew. JAX OF IBIZA is cruising under a German flag and is built to on a GRP hull, with teak decks and a GRP superstructure.
The yacht was listed with the yacht broker Remy Becquet from Fraser Yachts – Monaco before the sale.