The following facts were gathered from YATCO to highlight market activity from the previous week. These insights include yachts that are new to the market as well as yachts that have been sold. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts New to the Market
M/Y BLUE SKY
The largest motor yacht to be added to the YATCO for sale market last week was 44.65m (146ft 6in) M/Y BLUE SKY. This steel-hulled yacht was built in 2013 by FEADSHIP and it is the first time she has been listed for sale since her delivery.
- M/Y BLUE SKY features an exterior yacht design by De Voogt Design with a spacious sundeck and great exterior areas for socializing.
- Her guests can enjoy numerous luxury features that include a karaoke room, game room, an on deck jacuzzi, a large beach club and much more.
- This yacht offers great volume, with a GT of 499 – rarely seen on a vessel of her size. She sleeps 12 guests in five staterooms who will be taken care of and catered for by a crew of nine.
- M/Y BLUE SKY is currently available in HONG KONG.
This yacht is listed for sale at $27,800,000 with the listing broker Carmen Lau Stratton Camper & Nicholsons Asia
XO OF THE SEAS
The stunning dark steel-hulled motor yacht 32.09m (105ft 4in) XO OF THE SEAS will catch your eyes and capture your heart. She is one of the largest motor yachts that was added to the YATCO yachts for sale market in the last seven days. XO OF THE SEAS is built to RINA Class by USTAOGLU and was delivered in 2012.
- XO OF THE SEAS sleeps up to 11 guests in five staterooms, taken care of and catered for by a crew of six.
- This yacht sails under a Maltese flag and has a range of 3,400 nautical miles at cruising speed.
- She features a stunning exterior yacht design by Ed Dubois and a luxurious interior yacht design by Acropos, Marko Paananen/Vallila Interior.
This chic yacht is listed for sale for €4,900,000 (approx. $5,163,928) with the listing yacht broker Vesa Kaukonen for LARGE YACHT CORPORATION.
An exciting opportunity to own a FERRETTI 881, GONEEDAYS was added to the YATCO yachts for sale market last week. The 27m (88ft 7in) long motor yacht was built with a fiberglass hull in 2009 by the renowned builder Ferretti.
- This motor yacht is in great condition and has been maintained to the highest standard. She has never been chartered and has only ever been used privately.
- Her owner and guests can enjoy some amazing features, including al fresco dining, an extremely large beach club area, a jacuzzi, BBQ, and a bar. She also benefits from the comforts of zero speed stabilizers.
- GONEEDAYS III is in ST. JEAN CAP FERRAT, FRANCE / MONACO.
This yacht is available for sale for €2,590,000 (approximately $2,729,505) with the yacht broker Pierre Badin Denison Yachting – Monaco.
The largest yacht that was reported as sold on YATCO BOSS last week is 49.9m (163ft 9in) SAMHAN. This stunning GRP hulled, motor yacht was delivered in 2007 by OVERMARINE GROUP and benefitted from a 2015 refit.
Her new lucky owner can enjoy the luxurious interior by Stefano Righini, al fresco dining, large sun pads, beach club and much more. Accommodation onboard is offered for up to 10 guests in five staterooms.
SAMHAN was listed with the yacht broker Matt Pinckney for Burgess – UK before the sale.
An elegant and timeless motor yacht 46.02m (151ft) GOLDEN COMPASS was reported as sold last week on YATCO BOSS. GOLDEN COMPASS was built by PICCHIOTTI in 1980.
Her new owner can enjoy her fantastic spaces for socialising, spaces for sunbathing, flybridge bar, jacuzzi and much more. She sleeps 12 guests in six staterooms, taken care of and catered for by a crew of 11.
GOLDEN COMPASS is cruising under a USA flag and is built with a steel hull.
She was listed with the yacht broker Whit Kirtland for Northrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC – FL before the sale.