The following facts were gathered from YATCO to bring you highlights from the previous week that reflect the yachts that are new to market as well as yachts that have been sold the previous week. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts New to the Market
The largest motor yacht to be added to the YATCO for sale market last week is the steel hulled motor yacht called KAISER. She was built in 2011 by the renowned shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen and has a great LOA of 60m (196′ 11″).
- This beautiful yacht features a stylish, luxurious, and colorful interior by Bannenberg & Rowell Design and an exterior design featuring straight lines and a midnight blue hull by Donald Starkey Designs.
- The guests and owner sleep in 6 staterooms taken care of by a crew of 16.
- KAISER is powered by 2x Caterpillar engines with a horsepower of 1901 each, that take her cruising at 14 knots, and she reaches a max speed of 16 knots.
She is currently located in La Ciotat, France and is listed for sale with Peter Thompson for Yachting Partners International – YPI Monaco at $53,376,178 USD (€49,500,000 EUR).
The 111′ 7″ (34m) long sailing yacht called MERRY MAID is the largest sailing yacht added to the YATCO yachts for sale market last week.
- She is a true classic, as this stunning cutter sailing yacht was built in 1904 by the legendary British builder Camper & Nicholsons and benefitted from refits in 2006 to 2008.
- MERRY MAID is like a piece of history itself and a century later her oak hull is still ready to take her sailing.
- The interior is in wood, classic, timeless, and classy.
- She can sleep up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms with a crew of 6 catering and tending to the guests every need.
The newly listed 36.9m (121′ 1″) motor yacht Benetti Classic AFRICAN QUEEN was made available on the YATCO for sale market last week and is both elegant and has proven herself on the charter market.
- AFRICAN QUEEN was built by Benetti in 2009 and features an exterior design by Stefano Righini, a blue GRP hull and a 3-deck layout.
- Her guests can enjoy the large swim platform and many water sport toys available as the garage opens up and creates easy launching.
- The staterooms are light and airy, and up to 11 guests sleep in 5 staterooms.
- The guests are taken care of by a crew of 7.
The largest yacht reported sold on YATCO BOSS last week is the 112′ (34.14m) motor yacht called BOOK ENDS. This stunning yacht was built by Westport in 2020 and is powered by 2x MTU engines with 2,185 horsepower each, that take her cruising at 22 knots; she reaches a max speed of 24 knots. She is ready to take her new lucky owner on adventures in style, comfort and safety. BOOK ENDS was listed with Robert Saxon for Westport before the sale and was located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Another stunning WESTPORT that was reported sold last week on YATCO BOSS is the 102′ (31.09m) motor yacht called PIPELINER. This striking yacht was built by WESTPORT in 2001 and benefitted from a refit in 2015. She features an exterior design by Jack Sarin and features a light and fresh interior design. She is ready to go cruising and cater to every need for her new guests and owner. The yacht was listed with Mitchell Grant Torrens for Torrens Luxury Collection before the sale, and was last reported located in Queensland, Australia.