The following facts were gathered from YATCO to bring you highlights from the previous week. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts New to the Market
This week, the 49.9m (163′ 9″) 1941 sailing yacht FRANCESCO PETRARCA was added the to the yachts for sale market. She was built by the Benetti Sail Division and benefitted from several recent major works and refits with the latest completed in 2021. She is one of the most interesting vessels ever built by the Benetti Sail Division. She is a piece of history, as her construction started nearly a century ago in 1939 and she was commissioned to transport marble.
- In 1941 she was launched and gracefully transported her precious cargo between Italy and Egypt.
- In 1961 an engineer fell in love at first sight as he spotted her in a port in Egypt. He bought her and started a massive conversion project to convert her to a luxury yacht with the Valdettaro yard and the famous Camper & Nicholson yard. She remained with the same owner for 20 years and was well used and loved.
- She was later bought by and English company in 1999 that completed a full refit in France.
GLADIUS is new on the yacht for sale market; she is a 127′ (38.71m) luxury motor yacht built in 2007 by Cantieri Di Pisa. GLADIUS benefitted from a refit in 2020 and is currently in the ownership of her second owner who is like the first, an experienced yachtsman. Visits can easily be arranged in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with the listing broker John Jacobi at HP Marine Sales & Brokerage.
- GLADIUS and her crew of 8 is ready to go cruising and cater to her new owner and guests’ every need.
- This yacht offers a great opportunity for charter as she has a solid charter record.
- With her five stateroom, interior design by Rosa Totaro, great social spaces, flybridge bar, 360-degree sea view from the jacuzzi, entertainment system and on deck BBQ, her guests will never want to leave.
Listed at $5,495,000 USD.
Great opportunity to own an almost new 2021 112′ (34.14m) Westport motor yacht. The stunning yacht called TINTIN is new on the for-sale market and available at $17,500,000 USD. TINTIN comes from great pedigree, American craftsmanship and is built with the exceptional building technology of Westport Yachts.
- TINTIN offers teak laide decks on a snow-white composite hull and a modern eclectic interior design by the Westport Design Team.
- Her owner and guests can enjoy her on deck jacuzzi, 4 roomy staterooms, the large swim platform and her many other comforts. This beauty is ready to cruise and please.
This stunning Schooner sailing yacht called GWEILO will both catch your eye and capture your heart. She is on the for-sale market at $6,633,896 USD (€6,100,000 EUR) with the listing broker Lillo Mazzetti at Yachting Partners International – YPI Monaco and located in Sanremo, Italy. She is 47.4m (155′ 7″) and was built by Mengi Yay in 2009.
- She features and cold-molded hull with teak laid decks.
- Her single 558 hp CAT engine takes her cruising at 11 knots and reaches a maximum speed of 16 knots.
- This stunning yacht offers all the comforts and is ready to cater to her new owner’s every need.
- She features classic beauty, style, and grace with all the modern comforts imaginable. Her crew of 7 is looking forward to welcoming guests onboard.
129′ (39.32m) motor yacht ARIELA is ready to take you cruising in comfort and style. She features a timeless design and was built by the Italian yard CRN in 2004 with naval architecture by the renowned Zuccon International Project.
- She is built with teak laid decks on a GRP hull and powered by 2x MTU engines with 2775 hp, that takes her cruising at 12.5 knots and reaches a maximum speed of 23 knots.
- Her cruising range is 800 nautical miles, and she displaces 235 tons.
- Her new owner can enjoy the flybridge jacuzzi, large the beach club areas, her safety, the stability of the semi-displacement hull and her many other comforts.