The following facts were gathered from YATCO to bring you highlights from the previous week. Enjoy, and please feel free to share with colleagues and clients alike.
Yachts New to the Market
The largest yacht to be added to the YATCO yachts for sale market last week was the 97.2m (318′ 11″) superyacht called CARINTHIA VII.
- This stunning yacht was built by the renowned yacht builder Lurssen in 2002 and has benefitted from works done including the 15- year class renewal, and a paint job.
- CARINTHIA VII features a classy and calming interior design created by several different designers and an exterior by Tim Heywood.
- The owner and guests can enjoy elevator access between the decks, arriving at touch and go helipad, stabilisers and many more comforts and luxuries.
Check out the vessel listing here: https://www.yatco.com/yacht/318-89-lurssen-yacht-2002-france-276551/
MARTHA is a sporty motor yacht built by Overmarine Group in 2009 and benefitted from a 2020 refit.
- She is sleek and built in GRP with a planning hull configuration and beautiful teak laid decks.
- Some of the selling points are the full beam VIP and master, the new Gyro Seakeeper Stabilizers and a on deck jacuzzi with panoramic sea views.
- This yacht is ready to take you there, fast, with class, in comfort and safety.
- The 2x MTU engines are powered with 3640 hp each that take her cruising at a rapid 28 knots.
Check out the vessel listing here: https://www.yatco.com/yacht/129-98-overmarine-group-mangusta-130-yacht-2009-monaco-276669/
The largest sailing yacht to be added to the YATCO yachts for sale market last week was the 30.2m (99′ 1″) sloop called ACAIA FOUR.
- This high-performance yacht is model SW100 DS and was built by Southern Wind in 2008.
- ACAIA FOUR sleeps 8 guests in 4 staterooms and they are taken care of by a crew of 4.
- The yacht interior design is warm and airy and the exterior hull design features efficient and straight lines, by Nauta Design.
Check out the vessel listing here: https://www.yatco.com/yacht/99-08-southern-wind-shipyards-sw100-ds-yacht-2008-palma-de-mallorca-spain-305619/
The largest and most expensive yacht to be reported sold last week on the YATCO yachts for sale market was the 203′ 5″ (62m) long steel-hulled motor yacht called SEALYON. This stunning yacht is sailing under an Isle of Man flag and was built by SVY in 2009. SEALYON is powered by 2x Caterpillar engines of 2682 hp each that take her cruising at 15 knots and reaches a maximum speed of 17 knots. The owner and guest can enjoy many comforts and luxuries, for example a media room with a HD TV of 103”, a large on deck jacuzzi with panoramic sea view, rotating sunbeds and a luxurious interior design by Candy & Candy. She was located in West Palm Beach and listed with Northrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC – FL before the sale.
The sporty and sleek 92′ (28.04m) motor yacht VANISH has been reported sold on the YATCO for sale market last week. This sleek motor yacht was built by Overmarine Group in 2004 and benefited from a major refit 2019/2020 including a custom European yacht interior by Stefano Righini, engine service and much more. This yacht is ready to take her new owner on speedy adventures as her 2x MTU engines take her cruising at 24 knots and reach a great 37 knots at maximum speed. VANISH was located in Australia and listed with Mitchell Grant Torrens for Torrens Luxury Collection before the sale.