MESTRE BELO - 2008 95' 11" MACCARINI NAVEGANTES
Coral Gables Florida $1,800,000 USD
Coral Gables Florida
The salon features great visibility from all areas. There is a full high-low dining table forward in the salon surrounded by plush cushions over beautiful hard wood finishes. A truly magnificent area for relaxing and entertaining.
The staterooms are en-suite and finished to the highest standards available. The staterooms are all finished in beautiful hard wood accents and joinery not found on production yachts. All of the hardware is of top quality and accents the beauty of the interior.
The cutter ketch rig makes sail handling easy. The decks are wide open with easy walk-arounds and access to any deck areas. The helm is up high for great navigation visibility and views of all deck areas.
There is a cozy aft cockpit for relaxing and sun pads forward. Large davits make tender handling easy and safe.
- Air Conditioning Compressors Air Marine
- Fuel Filters 4 Racor
- Ventilation System for the Air Conditioning system composed of 12 heat exchangers with total Capacity of 120.000 BTU
- Sanitation Treatment System Manufacturer: Head Hunter
- Machine Room – Air Conditioning 2 x 30.000 BTUs
- Central Air Conditioning 2 x 120.000 BTUs
- Oil Lubrication Coolant MCP N / A
- Engine Automation Located in the control center of the engine room.
- Water Heater – Electric Water Heater Cumulus
- Clothes Washer
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Stove 04 burners Model KM 424 : Miele
- Electric Oven Miele 70 cm 240 V model H387
- Electric Dishwasher GB92SCSS: Miele
- Food Garbage Disposal 120 V – ¾ HP model 5XP Badger
- Wet / Dry Vac 120 V 1,75 HP Stinger
- Central Vacuum System: Intevac
- Dehumidifier: Delta Air Systems
- Wine Cooler Refrigerator WCR 5104DZD: Avanti
- Beverage Cooler Refrigerator ¼ HP S/S: True
- Ice Maker: Manitowoc
- Biological Sewer Treatment system model TW50 Composed of a central control box, injection pump, Discharge pump, solution tank, & accessories: Head Hunter.
- Gas BBQ Grill Model ST 30L: TEC
- 2 Refrigerators Liebert 440 cu liters
- 2 Freezer 500 liters
- 1 Television Panasonic LCD 42’
- 2 Televisions Sharp LCD 26
- 2 DVD Players
- 1 Sony Play Station
- 5 IPod docking stations / clock / radios 01 Raymarine Satellite TV System
- 2 VHF antennas
- 1 Antenna Radar Raymarine 02 Antennas GPS
- 1 Antenna SSB
- 20 Audio Speakers Niles
- 2 Receivers Marantz (Audio & Surround Sound)
- 1 Stereo Amplifier with 5 Niles volume controls
- 1 DVD Player Marantz
- 1 Under Counter Refrigerator :Cônsul 80 liter
- 2 Microwave Ovens
- 5 Water Heaters Cumulus
- 4 Fishing Rods – 2 Penn Trolling Rods & 2 Spinning Rods
Main mast double spreader with 2 furling jibs and single spreader aft mast both with custom sail covers.
- Anchors- 02 Bruce 01 Fortress FX 125 Mooring Diameter 12,5 mm with 300 m of length
- Winches - 02 Muir with 5000 lbs. capacity each to work anchors located at the bow w/ Quick Chain Counter Remote Control
SAFETY & FIRE PROTECTION
- Auto-inflate 8 person raft
- 01 Tender – Inflatable 14 feet with 40 HP Motor
- 30 Life Jackets
- 04 Throw Rings
- Fire Extinguishers - 11 Powder Chemical (12 kg); 05 Powder Chemical (09 kg); 01 Powder Chemical (09 kg); 01 Powder Chemical (25 kg); 02 CO2 (45 kg) manufacturer Fire Systems; 10 kg Refill p/ extinguisher
- 01 Westward / Grainger series 2602513841 model 3JR71
- HP 02 Scoprega model BST 12VDC
- 01 Bauer – Scuba Tank:
- 3.0 HP model JRIIE3Y
If you appreciate quality and not plastic, then this timeless quality world cruiser is for you. MESTRE BELO offers a solid and safe yachting experience with all the comforts of a production yacht and then some. Lovingly maintained in like new condition, by her owner. Family plans offer her for sale at half of her replacement cost.
This vessel has been built using traditional techniques and craftsmanship, while keeping in strict accordance with the highest level of quality and details, which has caused the construction process to take longer than originally estimated.
This is a one of a kind custom project without any similar comparisons. This high quality of traditional craftsmanship does not allow the construction process to occur in a short period. It is important to point out that the type of finish and detail found in this boat requires a very high level of skill and professionalism from the entire construction team.
The boat is equipped with a complete sewage network and treatment system by Head Hunter, ballast and general services, fire, diesel oil, fresh water, grey water and hydraulic oil system consisting of John Guest pipes and fittings, pressure gauges and accessories for vessel maneuvering.