MISSING CARD III - 2015 94' HORIZON E88 Skylounge
North Palm Beach Florida $2,995,000 USD
North Palm Beach Florida
Overview, Interior Layout and Design
Horizon Yachts has firmly established themselves as one of the most innovative shipyards for motoryachts in this size range. This E88 Skylounge is a current model and provides a beautiful dock presence with her sleek, curvy, and stylish deckhouse lines. The MISSING CARD III has a custom skylounge and stateroom arrangement which were executed by Horizon for this original owner. This vessel features a rich Walnut interior woodwork that is finished high gloss with no blemishes or compromised clarity. This attractive cabinetry is combined with light colored seating, carpeting, and window dressing to create a warm and comfortable ambiance, appropriate for a yacht of her statue. Most notable as one enters the salon from the aft deck is the openness that results from a low profile galley ahead of the formal dining area extending to the country kitchen dinette allowing you to see the front windows of the deckhouse from the aft deck door. The focus of this owner was for comfortable living space.
There is an on-deck day head immediately to starboard upon entering from the rear salon door which is further convenient for anyone seated on the aft deck. A large Samsung HDTV is on the angled wall just aft of this head. Large side windows are framed by off white Majilite covered panels with chrome trim borders with modern sconce lighting fixtures mounted on the mullions. Electric controlled Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds are inside the window boxes. There are white leather settees to either side of the salon with a larger one to the port side with two swivel, reclining, upholstered, armchairs to either side and a custom cocktail table in between. Further towards the bow is a formal dining table with seating for 6 and a walnut banquet cabinet to the starboard side containing an ice maker and service storage. The Galley is next forward separated by a serving counter which has an electrically raised textured glass divider if more privacy from the galley area is desired. The galley has granite sole and walnut trimmed cabinetry above and lacquered finished cabinets below the granite countertops. The under-counter appliances are stainless steel faced and a modern glass tile backsplash wall is on the outboard side. The starboard side has an interior Walnut stairway to the Flybridge followed by wood finished built-in Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezer drawers (a second unit was added). The area from the dining room aft is carpeted and forward is Walnut laminate flooring. Beneath the forward windows is a large dinette with upholstered U-shaped settee and beautiful inlayed wood table and two swing around bar stools which can be used for the dinette table or tucked beneath. The forward galley counter which has another TV above and another set of Sub-Zero drawers below (stainless faced) has a large custom two-basin sink with brushed nickel designer faucet. There are wing doors to either side leading out to the walk-around side decks. Forward to the starboard side is a curved wood finished stairway leading down to the stateroom level. The steps are padded carpet and a leather banister is inset to the wall, accented with attractive décor lighting.
There are 3 owner and guest staterooms. The Master stateroom is amidship (aft after descending the stairway to the carpeted companionway) and is giant-sized with a two chair sitting area with ottoman, cocktail table, TV, separate desk area, and a private laundry room in addition to 5 closets. A King-sized berth has it’s headboard aft and has a ultra-plush 12 inch thick innerspring mattress and nightstands with table lamps to either side. The head is modern styled to the port side of the berth and open with wood and textured glass sliding pocket/privacy doors. This stateroom can benefit from tremendous natural light through large hull side windows to either side or privacy can be easily achieved with multi stages of shades all the way to solid. His and Hers vanity is beautifully appointed with linen shelves beneath and swing out mirrors from the sides. Glass tiled shower stall with seat is forward with door and a glass tile finished WC is aft with privacy door. This stateroom is amazing and tops many seen in 100’ vessels. The private laundry closet has linen shelving, a sink, stacked washer/dryer and lots of storage area. To achieve this space a small stacked berth stateroom and head was deleted.
Next forward from the master is the Guest stateroom to portside which has split twin berths with a walnut nightstand between. If desired, these two berths are made to slide together (over the nightstand) and make into a double berth. The plush innerspring mattress’ have modern decorative bedspreads and designer pillows. This stateroom has a flat panel TV, independent stereo, and a closet. Just forward is a private granite finished ensuite head with separate shower stall.
All the way forward on the companionway is the VIP stateroom with a centerline Queen berth. There are nightstands/drawers to either side of the berth with wall mounted lamps just above and shelf alcoves just outside of the pillows. There is an upholstered, padded headboard in earth tone color with wood trim, flush lighting above and a super plush mattress with coordinated bed dressing and pillows. Two portlights to either side of the berth give lots of natural light if wanted, they have polished safety covers to block out, or there are shades that can be dropped from the valance above. To the portside forward is a wall mounted TV with Direct HDTV, a separate stereo, and one of two closets. To starboard is the ensuite granite finished head with a curved, clear shower enclosure.
Moving back up to the main deck to the starboard side just aft of the galley is the wood and stainless interior stairway to the flybridge (a second stairway is from the aft deck). Entering the enclosed bridge there is a wood sole with the helm console forward with upright electronics array, stainless helm wheel, and two Stidd adjustable captain’s chairs. Along the portside are cabinets containing storage shelves, a pop-up flat panel TV, and components such as a Bose Lifestyle sound system, Direct HDTV receiver, and Samsung Blu-ray player. Also here is a custom built wood deck that is fastened to the cabinetry (removable) and extends towards the center of the room with a folding leaf that can extend the work area. This deck is large enough to support twin computer monitors. No better place to enjoy your work than a room with a view! To the starboard aft side of the bridge is a raised deck L-shaped settee with a large wood hi-low table with a chrome trim inlay. Just forward in the cabinet on the starboard side is a drink refrigerator with mini-freezer. The back side of the bridge is a Trend sliding stainless and glass door with a privacy curtain. The aft portside corner of the bridge has a granite finished dayhead. The bridge windows have manual bi-fold shades on the sides with one opening window section on either side. There is a mesh mask across the front windows and an opening hatch above the captain seat. Out the aft flybridge door onto the teak deck, there is console to port which opens to an electric grill. Next further aft is a horizontal sliding glass door which pushes back to reveal the teak stairway down to the aft deck. On the starboard side of the aft bridge is a bar area with three stainless back, cushioned-top barstools and a raised teak wood top above a solid white stone L-shaped bar with a circular stainless sink with hideaway lid. Behind and beneath the bar is a drink refrigerator with mini freezer and icemaker. The deckhouse overhang is large with lighting and stereo speakers beneath. An overhead hatch on the starboard side via a stainless ladder behind the bar leads to the cabin top to service antennas. The aft end of the flybridge bridge deck is bordered by stainless steel removable hoop rails and is a comfortable array of cushioned outdoor patio furniture. This consists of a large sunbed to the aft port corner and a large L-shape couch to the starboard aft corner with a cocktail table. There are also two large armchairs with cushions ottomans.
Moving down to the main deck in the aft port corner of the salon is a curved stairway with leather covered bannister down to the crew staterooms, aft beach club/crew galley area, and the engine room. There are 2 Crew staterooms and one central head. To the starboard side is a upper/lower berth cabin with closet. Next aft is the large aft head with circular sink, white granite vanity, and large shower stall to the outboard side with shelf and portlight. Across the companionway is the Captain cabin with split twin berths with closet outboard between the berths. There is also a flat panel TV angle mounted forward. All the way aft separated by a door is the crew galley / beach club area. The transom can be raised and there are weather resistant finish on all the countertops and cabinets. A sunlight weatherproof TV is mounted along with a stereo system and on the bottom of the transom hatch when lifted is a stainless outdoor shower rainhead. When the transom is closed, the aft door can be used by crew or service to minimize traffic through the salon area. When in crew use there is a leather settee lounge with a pull out wood table top, a hideaway sink, a SubZero refrigerator with mini freezer, a separate freezer unit, microwave oven, and a stacked washer/dryer unit.
Electronics, Navigation, Communication, and Entertainment
- Helm displays are mounted on a carbon fibre backboard with two-tone leatherette console, dashboard, and windshield mullions
- Raymarine E140W 14-inch wide hybrid touch multi-function display screens (3)
- One 14 inch display screen for systems monitor
- Radar: (1) Raymarine 48" open array 4kW radar, (1) Raymarine 72" 12kW open array radar
- Raymarine Smart Pilot Autopilot with p70Rs control head
- Raymarine DMS 300 depth sounder module with Airmar transducer
- Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS and backup unit
- Maretron monitoring system
- Raymarine i70 displays (2) apparent wind angle and speed
- Raymarine 218 Vhf radio/Hailer, forward and aft PA horns
- Raymarine AIS 650 transceiver
- ABT Trac digital stabilizer control head, zero-speed capable fin stabilizers
- ABT hydraulic bow and stern thruster controls
- (2) remote control spotlights, forward and aft
- Bennett trim tab control with position indicator
- Magnetic Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- KVH HD7 sat TV antenna with Direct TV receivers
- CAT digital engine displays / Glendinning engine controls
- Delta T engine room ventilation digital control panel
- Onan generator remote control panels (2)
- CCTV cameras on aft deck and in engine room
- 50 inch Samsung HDTV
- Bose Lifestyle home theater system
- Samsung Blu-ray player
- 40 inch Samsung HDTV is on a pop-up electric lift
- Samsung Blu-ray player
- Bose Lifestyle home theater system
- Speakers flush mounted on outside overhead for bar area, play from Bose system
- 32 inch Samsung HDTV in electric drop down mount
- Speakers flush mounted into overhead, they play through salon Bose system
Master stateroom and VIP stateroom:
- 32 inch Samsung HDTVs
- Samsung Blu-ray player
- Bose lifestyle sound system in master, Fusion stereo in VIP
Guest stateroom and Captain cabin:
- 26 inch Samsung LED TVs
- Fusion stereo systems
- Sony stereo system
Crew Lounge / Beach Club:
- 32 inch Mirage Vision outdoor waterproof TV
- Fusion stereo system
Forward Dinette / country kitchen:
- 26 inch Samsung LED TV
Granite countertops in a large U-shape configuration offer lots of food prep and serving space. A white double basin, under-mounted designer sink is on the forward counter with in-sink disposal, and nickel finish faucet with detachable spray wand. Beneath the countertops the cabinetry is lacquer finished gray with silver push locks and most of the appliances are brushed stainless front. There is a beautiful glass tile backsplash wall on the outboard side. There are walnut wood finished cabinets above the counters, lots of storage! The galley sole is granite with an inlayed chrome trim ring and has a padded area rug over the center. Outside of the galley itself from the salon edge to the country kitchen/dinette is walnut laminate wood flooring. On the counter between the formal dining table aft of the galley there is an electric controlled textured glass screen that can be raised to separate the galley from the salon when desired.
- Two SubZero built-in refrigerators with two freezer drawers beneath each to the starboard side with matched wood doors.
- Extra set of stainless steel from refrigerator/freezer drawers on the forward side of the galley countertop, under-counter
- GE Profile 4-burner black glass electric cooktop with exhaust vent hood above
- GE Profile stainless front dishwasher
- GE Advantium combo convection/microwave oven below the stove top counter
- Sharp stainless microwave oven
- Across from the dining room in the cabinet is an Raritan Icerette icemaker
- Across from the galley next to the SubZero is a Wine cooler
- Slide out pantry cabinet with stainless steel shelf / racks
- Nutone central vacuum system with outlets by the galley, on flybridge, and on stateroom level
- Extra freezer in the crew area aft / also another under-counter SubZero
Hull and Deck Equipment
- Solid fiberglass hull bottom, Horizon E88 hull #16
- One-piece hull lamination and longitudinal stringers, SCRIMP process
- White gelcoat finish, recent ceramic polishing of hull and deckhouse
- Hydraulic swim platform with removable stainless steel border railings (5 pieces)
- Fold out swim ladder from hatch in fixed platform down to lowered hydraulic platform
- Hydraulic opening transom "beach club" with stainless steel overhead rainhead shower
- Bow mounted Navy anchors with strike plates and cutwater
- Two Maxwell 4000 windlass', chain rode with brake and lock, (2) AA580 chain counter display panels at helm
- Speich windshield wipers and washers with interval remote controls
- Mesh windscreen masks for upper and lower windshields
- Teak aft deck, flybridge deck, swim platform and steps
- Aft deck bar cabinet with drink refrigerator and hideaway sink
- Aft deck custom Teak dining table (currently being refinished)
- Four cushioned outside wicker-style aft deck chairs and aft curved settee with cushions and drink holder inserts at ends
- Two Euro curved stairways from either side of the aft deck to the lower fixed platform
- Two aft deck corner fairleads
- Two 32kW Onan generators in sound shields
- 100amp single-phase shore power system with (2) 100amp ISO Boost transformers and (2) 100amp Glendinning shore power cord winders on aft platform, there are 2 x 100amp inlet plugs on the forward area (inside the gull wing storage compartments) with ability to switch the boosters to either end.
- Octoplex switch panel system (panels at helm/lower stateroom foyer/aft stairway cabinet)
- LED lighting throughout interior and exterior
- 4 underwater lights
Mechanical Systems and Safety Systems
- CAT C-32 1700hp engines with CAT premium gauge/digital display remote panels in ER
- ZF transmissions with hydraulic take-offs from both gears
- Glendinning electric controls with wired remote control unit and multi plug points
- ABT Trac Zero Speed fin stabilizers
- ABT hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, 45hp
- Hynautic power steering system
- Aquamatic watermaker
- Reverso fuel polishing system
- Reverso oil change pump system
- Dual Racor primary filters for main engines, single Racors for gensets
- Techma fresh water heads throughout
- Hamann AG super mini Plus sewage treatment, alarm and transfer switch at helm
- Delta T engine room ventilation system
- Marine Air Chilled Water air conditioning system, 3 chillers
- SeaFire automatic fire suppression system with alarm panel at helm
- 2700 gallons of fuel in aluminum tanks with sight gauges and electric gauges, note that majority of fuel is center of vessel between ER and Owner/guest quarters
- 500 gallon fiberglass freshwater tanks
- 200 gallon holding tank with macerator pump or deck pump out
- 100 gallon grey water sump tank
An original owner boat with customized interior that features beautiful woodwork, a custom stateroom layout increasing the Master stateroom size substantially over a standard E88 model, and day heads on both main and flybridge decks. A great yacht for entertaining, her 21' beam with full walk-around decks leads to a generous sun lounge area forward including a riding bench with two tables. Her aft flybridge deck is utilized as a comfortable outdoor lounge with couches, chairs, sunbed, and tables, plus a undercover bar with stools. The main deck interior is open from the country kitchen forward to the glass sliding doors to the aft deck. An electrically raised etched glass panel can be raised between the galley and dining room if a more formal dinner party is in the plan. C-32A CAT diesels with hydraulic bow & stern thrusters, TRAC zero-speed stabilizers, and a hydraulic swim platform with opening transom. The exterior designed by John Lindblom has attractive contours and a recent ceramic polish coating has her sparkling, plus a recent bottom service. Boat can be seen in North Palm Beach, FL and is sincerely for sale.
Custom Disclaimer and Exclusions
More details to be added to this spec sheet.
The owners personal effects, artwork, handheld electronics, office equipment (non-navigation computers) will not convey upon sale. Specifically excluded is the Turtle sculpture on the dining room buffet, additionally any clothing, personal items, photos, and possibly Direct TV receivers. Of course, the crew may also have personal effects aboard that will not convey. A full and complete list would be presented to any Buyer making a written offer, upon request.
These particulars have been prepared by us from information provided by the seller, the crew, and past surveys. This spec is intended as a general guide to the vessel. We cannot, however, be liable for any inaccuracy. It is up to the purchaser to confirm details of concern to them by survey, inspection, and inquiry of the seller and/or his agent and to ensure that the purchase contract properly reflects his concern and specific details upon which he may rely. We always advise an independent survey.