QUINTESSA - 2000 94' DESTINY Flybridge Motoryacht
Fort Lauderdale Florida $1,595,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida
Total interior refit in 2019 including new furnishings, carpeting, window treatments, soft goods, electrical, running gear, A/V equipment, etc.
The salon is entered through two electric sliding doors from the aft deck. It features high gloss woods and silk fabrics, an overstuffed free-standing sofa, two chairs and a fully equipped bar with four bar chairs. The bar countertop is granite and includes an ice maker, refrigerator, glass storage and an area for liquor storage. A circular staircase forward of the bar leads to the lower deck.
The entertainment center in the salon includes a 36" TV, DVD player, CD player, AM/FM Linn stereo tuner and ample storage for videos and CD's. Forward to port is the dining area which has a circular dining table with six dining chairs, marble flooring and a built-in storage area for china and cutlery. Interior cherry woodwork with maple burl accents done by Elegance & Wood.
The galley is forward port side for easy and unobtrusive crew service to the dining area and salon. The galley features granite countertops and backsplash along with granite flooring, a 4-burner ceramic cooktop and over a microwave/convection oven, waste disposal, Hansgrohe single-lever faucet, full size refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and chilled water dispenser, dishwasher and trash compactor.
The on-deck day head has a beautiful marble sink and countertops. The faucets throughout the boat are made by Safdenelli Jado and Hansgrohe. The full beam master is forward with a king-size bed and padded headboard with mirrors above the headboard. To port is an L-shaped settee and built-in burl wood dresser. The entertainment center has a pop-up 32" TV, DVD player, VCR, AM/FM tuner and storage area for videos and CD's. Forward of the bed, down several stairs leads to a dressing area, cedar-lined wardrobes with full-height beveled mirror doors, and a huge athwartship master head. The his and her head features sinks with marble countertops, backsplash and flooring with a fully equipped shower.
The entrance to the pilothouse is starboard on the main deck with a midship steering station and a comfortable L-shaped settee with teak and holly flooring. A full beam VIP stateroom is aft on the lower deck. This spacious stateroom has a king size bed with a padded fabric headboard with mirrored panels above, a pair of bedside tables, a settee and a vanity with flip-up makeup mirror. The VIP stateroom has His & Her baths with a marble shower stall, marble sink, countertop and flooring. The "Her" bath features a marble tub, a sink with marble countertops and flooring.
Forward to port is a guest stateroom with a queen size bed, nightstands, entertainment center which includes a 20" TV, DVD player, CD player, AM/FM and full height cedar lined closets. The guest head has a fully equipped shower stall with marble floor and a single sink with a marble countertop and backsplash.
To starboard is a twin berth stateroom, nightstand, cedar-lined, full height closet and entertainment center with a 20" TV, DVD player, CD player, VCR and tuner. The head has a marble shower stall, a single sink with a marble countertop and backsplash with marble flooring.
Forward is a crew galley/laundry lounge with two single berths, a full height wardrobe, L-shaped settee, fixed Corian tabletop, 20" TV/VCR and head with shower. The galley/laundry area has a sink, refrigerator, washer and dryer with built-in ironing board. The crew mess has an Amtico tiled floor. Forward of the settee is a watertight door for a direct access storage compartment with a deep freezing unit. Forward is the Captain's cabin with a double size bed, full height wardrobe with mirror, head and TV/VCR/stereo system.
The flybridge has a helm station to starboard with two bench seats. Aft is a wet bar, new stainless steel BBQ grill, dining area and Jacuzzi. Aft is storage area for tenders.
The aft deck seating area has a teak table and settee that will comfortably seat ten for dining.
Main Salon & Dining
The full beam main salon and dining area is almost 600 square feet. It features an Evan Marshall designed interior with cherry joinery with maple burl accents throughout. Her interior received a refit in 2019 with all new high end fabrics, carpeting, Roman blinds, sconces, custom Savage lighting, soft goods, etc.
A granite top bar with four high bar chairs is located to starboard with a formal dining area forward to port with an oversized round glass top table for eight. The entertainment system includes a Samsung 36" HD TV that can easily be concealed by a Tambour door, surround sound stereo, 200-disc CD player, DVD player, stereo tuner, multi-amplifier seeker and fully programmable remote system.
- Cherry joinery throughout w/ burl accents
- L-shaped upholstered sofa
- Large cocktail table
- (2) Upholstered club chairs
- Wet bar w/U-line icemaker, U-line refrigerator, sink, glass & liquor storage &
- (4) High back bar chairs
- Entertainment center w/ Samsung 36" TV, Direct TV receiver, CD player, stereo system, Laser disc player all controlled by iPad tablet
- On-deck dayhead w/marble sink & vanity top, custom Safdenelli Jado & Hansgrohe faucets & fixtures
- Oversized glass top round dining table
- (8) Upholstered dining chairs
- Custom overhead soffit w/ accent lighting
- Custom marble flooring w/ black galaxy borders
- Built-in buffet w/ cabinet storage for china, flatware, crystal
- Custom wallcoverings
The fully equipped marble countered galley is immediately forward for easy and unobtrusive crew serviced to the dining area and salon.
2019: New appliances, freezer, water heater and granite floor have been installed.
- Granite countertops & full backsplash
- GE Stainless side-by-side refrigerator/freezer
- Samsung dishwasher
- GE Profile glass top cooktop & oven
- GE Profile Microwave oven
- Trash compactor
- Sink & garbage disposal
- Exhaust fan
Master Stateroom, On-Deck
The master has a king size bed and is at the aft end of the suite and looks forward to a half height electric pop-up bulkhead that houses a 32" plasma TV and entertainment center. A few steps down on the starboard side leads you to a large mirrored closet, dressing area and huge athwartship master head which has a separate glass and cherry framed enclosure for both head and shower. A pair of his and hers sinks are set into an athwartship onyx flooring.
- King berth w/ upholstered padded berth, custom spread & shams
- Upholstered headboard
- Custom mirrored panels on bulkhead
- (2) Built-in burl wood nightstands
- (2) Swing-arm reading lights
- Custom overhead oval soffit w/ mirrors & accent lighting
- Built-in burl wood dresser & vanity w/ bench seat
- Upholstered settee
- (2) Built-in burl wood nightstands
- Entertainment center w/LG 32"TV on electric lift, CD player & stereo system,
- Cedar-lined walk-in closet
- Down several stairs forward of berth, to a dressing area, cedar-lined wardrobes with full-height beveled mirror doors, and master bath.
The his and her head features sinks with marble countertops, backsplash and flooring with a fully equipped shower
- His & Her bath w/ sinks, marble top, marble shower w/ frameless glass enclosure, full tub, custom Jado & Hansgrohe fixtures & marble flooring
VIP King Stateroom, Aft
The VIP stateroom is below deck, aft full beam stateroom with a king size berth with padded fabric headboard and mirrored panel above, vanity, settee, stereo and 27" TV.
- King berth w/upholstered padded berth & headboard
- Custom mirrored bulkhead
- (2) Burl nightstand w/ table lamps
- Entertainment center w/LG 27" TV, CD & stereo
- Burl vanity w/flip-up mirror
- (2) Closets
- Custom upholstered wallcoverings
- Custom Shoji screens
- His & Her bath w/ marble vanities, sink, marble shower w/ glass enclosure, full tub, custom fixtures & marble flooring
Queen Guest Stateroom, Port
This stateroom has a walk-around queen size bed with a padded fabric headboard with mirrored panels above along with fabric padded bed base with concealed lift and pull drawer access to storage space beneath. There are two bedside units with two drawers and burl veneer top. The entertainment center includes a TV, DVD, VCR and stereo system which includes a CD player. A full height cedar-lined wardrobe is featured in this stateroom.
- Queen berth w/ drawer storage below, custom spread & shams
- Upholstered padded headboard
- Mirrored panels above
- (2) Nightstand w/burl veneer top
- Samsung 20" TV, DVD, VCR & stereo
- Cedar-lined closet
- Private bath w/ full glass shower, vanity, sink & marble floor
Twin Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths w/ drawer storage below, custom spread & shams
- Upholstered headboards
- Mirrored panels above
- Nighstand stand w/burl veneer top
- Upholstered headboards
- 20" TV, DVD, VCR & stereo
- Cedar-lined closet
- Night stand with burl veneer top
- Head w/ full shower & marble floor
- The Captain's cabin has a double bed with two bedside reading lamps, a
head with shower & sink, TV, VCR, stereo system & A/C temperature control
- The crew cabin is forward below deck with upper and lower berths with
wall mounted reading lights. The crew cabin also has a separate head
- The crew galley includes a sink, refrigerator and storage with an L-shaped settee, TV, VCR, CD player and stereo. A washer and dryer with a built-in ironing board is in the laundry area
The raised pilothouse is accessed from the main deck starboard entry area and has a mid-ship steering station. Visibility is excellent forward and to both sides. A comfortable L-shaped settee comfortably seats up to (6) in this area.
- Furuno 1500 color radar with antennas
- Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot
- (3) Garmin 5212 Map GPS/Plotter/Radar
- Icom M605 VHF radio
- Motorola 2900 cellular phone interfaced
- Quantum 35hp bow thruster
- NEC Multi-sync, LCD 1500M for computer & Wi-fi
- Weather Works, Noble Tech w/charts
- Pentium 400mhz computer
- Furuno 600L color video depth sounder with bronze transducer and PCB
- Garmin wind speed indicator/direction finder
- Robertson rudder angle indicator
- Maretrom DSM 250 alarm monitor
- Fusion MSVD650 stereo
Flybridge Electronics & Equipment
The centerline stairs in the aft portion of the pilothouse leads to the bridge deck;
- (2) Oversized athwartship bench seats
- Flybridge helm station to starboard
- Wet bar w/ sink, icemaker & new stainless steel BBQ grill to starboard
- U-shaped settee and dining table, to port
- Marquipt 2000lb Davit
- (2) Waverunners
- Jacuzzi hot tub w/ cushions & canvas cover
- Radar arch is forward angled for improved sun bathing & exterior styling
- Furuno FR 811 radar remote
- Garmin 7608 GPS
- Garmin 1602 Plotter
- Simrad AP20 autopilot remote
- Sea 156 VHF
- B&G depth/speed repeater
- Engine tachometer & gauges
- Sea 8000 hailer w/ 2 horns
- Dual Maxwell 3500 vertical electric anchor windlass w/foot & remote controls
- 250' galvanized BBB chain 5/8"
- Maxwell 2000lb warping capstans
- Marquipt 2000lb davit
- Kahlenberg triplex chrome chime horn
- Underwater lights
- 12-man lift raft in canister
- Life jackets & (2) life rings
- Coast Guard safety package
Aft Deck Equipment
- Stainless steel, tinted glass double doors to salon
- Teak decks
- Built-in settee w/ cushions & (4) teak chairs
- Oversized high gloss teak table, accommodates (10)
- 24" TV mounted
- Canvas awning sunshade over settee
- Custom lighting system
- Dual stairs down to swim platform
- Teak swim platform w/ stainless hoop guard rails
- Underwater lights at transom
- Access to crew quarters & engine room
- Atlas System 50KVA 3-phase shore power frequency converter
- (2) Northern Lights 45KW Generators (Port Hrs: 14,412 / Stbd Hrs: 14,336)
- (2) In-line 25 KVA polarization line transformers
- Dockside electrical cables
- (3) 24v DC battery banks w/parallel selector switches for mains & gens
- 24v DC battery bank for DC ship's service
- (2) Sentry 24v 60amp charger
- Sentry 24v 40 amp charger
- Emergency lighting
Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- MTU/DDC 16V-2000s (Port: 5916 Hrs / Stbd: 5928 Hrs)
- Koopnautic stabilizers
- Alpha Laval Centrifuge
- Village Marine 1600 GPD watermaker
- Sea Exchange H20 watermaker
- (3) Marine Air 4-ton chilled water compressor
- DeAngelo strainers, misters & risers
QUINTESSA, 94' 2000 Destiny Motoryacht was refit in 2019 with a complete new interior, upgraded electronics and A/V equipment. She features a desirable four stateroom layout with On-Deck Master, King VIP below along with Queen and Twin plus crew.
Her 2019 refit includes new interior with upholstered furnishings, carpet, window treatments, lighting, soft goods etc. Her spacious flybridge w/ Jacuzzi, bar, BBQ grill & (2) Waverunners. Powered by MTU/DDC 16V-2000's, Northern Light gens, Atlas shore power system, stabilizers, bow thruster, etc. Perfect layout for private and/or charter usage!