MIRKA - 2013 92' 4" SUNSEEKER 28M Sunseeker
Barcelona €3,950,000 EUR
Vat paid - Barcelona
In the Master cabin the leather ceiling panels are in Spinneybeck Terracotta Nubuck Leatherweave, and various details are picked out in orange coloured
leather supplied by Bugatti.
Both Master and VIP cabins have 40" televisions, while the guest cabins have 32" screens.
All have Harmon Kardon BDS2 2.1 Cinema sound systems and the Master has Apple iPad / iPhone Airport Express wireless connectivity and an Auxiliary HDMI socket linked to the AV system.
All cabins are equipped with safes and with polished chrome flexible arm reading lights; there are touch screen controls for blinds and lighting.
Drop down TV from ceiling in Double Cabin: Samsung 32” LED Television (TBC)
The twin beds in the guest cabin can be moved together to form a double bed, with a rail mechanism on the floor. The designer Lazzarini & Pickering customised all the bathrooms, as well as the cabins.
Both the Master Cabin and the VIP Double cabin have a bidet as well as the custom black Tecma Silent Plus toilet in the bathroom and there is also a day head near the VIP cabin entrance.
Platinum package (£362,866)
Galley upgrades (£11,545)
Air conditioning upgrades (£36.082)
Audio Visual upgrade package (£15,890)
Vimar ByMe Interior lighting package (£9,062)
SIMRAD glass bridge upgrade (£29,228)
Underwater lighting package (£14,680)
Seating & adjustable tables on deck (£32,162)
Main deck side balcony & door (£49,582)
Lower deck dayhead option (£15,157)
Sun pad with storage for jetski (£26,432)
Engine room upgrades (£14,771)
2 liferafts with frame & canisters (£7,920)
Powered blinds on interior (£6,018)
Tinted side windows (£5,725)
Floors and stairs changes/upgrades (£55,000)
Details painted gloss black (£37,008)
Shower fittings upgraded (£2,356)
Water purifier for ice makers (£1,524)
Military spec FLIR camera (new) Individual life jackets
TRAC Digital fin stabiliser
system with TRAC bow and stern thrusters Air Conditioning Upgraded to Tropical specification
Air handlers upgraded to quieter running AHDC units Head height in the saloon is 2.1m
Extra sound insulation added in bulkheads (master / VIP cabins)
Yamaha FX Cruiser HO
Chocks and storage locker on fly bridge and Hydraulic Crane 450 kg
3 seater Sea Doo Jetski
Stand up Yamaha Jetski
Kenwood marine stereo and Garmin 750s navigation system.
The tender can carry 9 people.
Launched and recovered on hydraulically lifting stern platform with lift capacity of 650 kg (tender maximum weight of 550kg).
The upper deck has a retractable roof and in addition there is an extending sun canopy giving shade aft of the hardtop.
The radar arch is made of carbonfibre with a clearcoat lacquer finish.
The usual layout was modified, with two tables that can be raised and lowered easily converting between dining tables /coffee tables / sun pads.
Sound system upgrades on the Flybridge give 4 x Speakercraft Marine speakers powered by 2 x Bose SA3 amplifiers.
List of Works 2019:
Winter maintenance service MTU engine (oil change, new filter etc..)
Winter maintenance service Kholer generator (oil change, new filter etc...)
Completed wrapping exterior May 2018
Rina 5 years special survey May 2018
- anchors and anchors' chains
- tanks inspection
- sea valves inspection (including dismantling);
- propellers inspection;
- rudder inspection (including dismantling);
- MTU Engine service and MTU Liner Boroscopy inspection (50 % of the cylinders)
- MTU Liner Change
- Gearboxes inspection (incl. internal inspection) and Boroscopy Analysis;
- Generators inspection (incl. internal inspection) and Boroscopy Analysis (50 % of the cylinders);
- lubricating oil analysis of Main Engines, Generators and Gearboxes;
- fire/bilge pumps inspection
- CO2/FM200 Engine room fire-fighting system inspection
- bow thruster inspection;
- steering and emergency steering inspection;
- windlasses inspection (including dismantling);
- insulation resistance test on the electric system, "Megger Test"
General hull and structure inspection, general machinery inspection including:
- windows, portlights, doors;
- ventilators, air pipes;
- shell openings and shell penetrations;
- watertight bulkheads inspection;
- power generation system;
Operational survey (check of the satisfactory functioning of all the
systems covered by class):
- bilge and fire pump and alarms;
- smoke detection;
- sea trial, if deemed necessary;
- CO2/FM200 system verification;
- windlasses, emergency steering.