Our Trade - 2019 82' PERSHING 82
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States $4,900,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
2019 82' Pershing
Here is your opportunity to own one of the only 82 Pershing's with 2 Anti-roll gyros!
Our trade, freshly serviced at our facility and ready for her next owner. The MTU 2600 HP that drives our 92 are in this hull too, which produces an effortless cruise speed of 40 knots. Low profile and less than 5 feet of draft lets you slip under bridges and into those shallow cruising grounds. Three staterooms, three head and an unbelievable media room for your enjoyment.
Sunroof open, side doors open, back window and door open.....plenty of fresh air keep the family and friends safe.
Call for your personal Face-time walk through and see her live for yourself.
- Underwater lights Lumishore
- Pin lights around superstructure
- QUICK MC2 Gyro X 2
- Mobile Package
- Safety equipment for N.16 people (N.2 life rafts 8P + N.16 life jackets) (diff. from std.)
- Navigation pack Furuno TZT USA version
- External upholstery diff. from std.
- Bed covers diff. from std.
- Main deck salon rug diff.
- Mosaic in VIP cabin head diff. from std.
- Mosaic in guest sx cabin head diff. from std.
- Mosaic in master cabin head diff. from std.
- Floors diff. from std.
- Marble bar top for salon
- 3 cabins layout with dinette in lower deck
- Soap dish and shampoo holder in all the showers
- Extern led lights diff. from std.
- Fresh water tap in anchors locker diff. from std.
- Cupboard in place of the bidet in master bathroom diff. from std.
- Nautic maps holder
- Salon furniture’s modification
- Handles upholstered with leather diff. from std.
- Non-sliding painting for garage floor
- Preparation for housing jet ski/tender in the garage
- Mirror (one piece) inside wardrobe door in master cabin - diff.
- TV 55" USA version
- A/V installation in media room USA version
- Additional spot lights in main helm
- Have helm controls electrically slide forward
- Delete TV frame
- Do not supply Std. tender
- Courtesy lights on sun deck and upper deck
- Sliding bathroom door diff. from std.
- Different lower dinette fitting
- Upper saloon table wood and leather top- diff.
- Bar stools
- Satellite antenna KVH HD7 including decoder for upper salon
- Batteries: low water loss
- Separate washer and dryer unit
- Drainage for washer and dryer
- Gate on steel railing
- Exportation cost
- Canvas package
- Painting of the hull and the superstructure in Silver Metallic
- MTU Engines 2X 2638 + Top System - Upgrade
- Mooring cleats, stainless steel, retractable on the bathing platform sides (couple)
- Stern thruster hydraulic (28 Hp)
- Curtains, electric, roll in fabric in guest cabins
- Curtains electric roll in fabric in vip cabin
- Electric blackout curtains in all the cabins (diff. from std. - crew area excluded)
- Pullman bed in port guest cabin
- Decoder Sat HD USA
- Electrical movement of the sun deck sunpad backrest
- Second helm station + furniture/seat on the sun deck USA
- Table in forward external dinette manually adjustable (painted)
- Bar unit in the salon
- Additional boiler 15lt for master cabin w/bypass
- Aft camera
- Mooring cleats, side, fixed (couple)
- Glass holder in main helm
- Decor cushions
- Carpet in cabins diff. from std.
- Cover for windshield and side windows black mesh
- Generator battery charger (x2)