LADY BULL - 2001 82' HORIZON Flybridge
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States $1,399,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
Entering the Main Salon form the 9-ft. aft deck, through the Trend sliding glass door, the 17-ft. long Salon is sophisticated, stylish, open, airy and extremely well arranged. The forward bulkhead is mirrored. Beneath this mirror, continuing along the port side of the Salon, is a custom-designed radius corner built-in, 10-ft. sofa with storage beneath. This sofa has a small, incorporated end table with two opening drawers on each end. A 4-ft. dual pedestal cherry wood coffee table and one leather, swivel-reclining chair complete the space.
Aft of the sofa are built-in cherry wood cabinets housing a granite topped wet bar with stainless sink, a liquor cabinet below and built-in refrigerator.
The entire length of the Salon on the starboard side is an integrated cherry cabinet that is essential to the room without overpowering it. Beginning forward on the bulkhead is one 16-bottle U-Line wine cooler and built-in wind storage drawers for 48 bottles. Just aft in the lower section is flocked stowage in two cabinets for tableware and stemware. This is followed by another section of the cabinet housing a printer and the audio/visual equipment. A custom-built desk with two drawers and pull-out keyboard undershelf completes the space.
There is a 42” Samsung Smart TV with sound bar on an auto-electric high/low lift. The entertainment center encompasses one cabinet aft with components consisting of the following:
- DirecTV receiver
- Denon AV Receiver
- Sony DVD player
- RTI Universal Remote Control
The staircase leading to the lower accommodations and Engine Room is to port. The Salon appointments are all of cherry wood cabinetry which is consistent throughout the yacht. All port and starboard windows have adjustable, soft shade window blinds. The aft Salon door has a full-length curtain and screen door.
The two-tiered relief “crown molding” trimmed in hard cherry with radius curves, surrounds the space. There are 5 stereo speakers and 9 LED lights. The ambiance is further enhanced by large side windows and assorted combinations of upgraded LED lighting; overhead and around the perimeter. Overhead is a Horizon trademark Starlite fixture trimmed in cherry wood and encompassing the room with diffused lighting with the use of six LED recessed lights. Indirect lighting is installed under valances and under sofas.
Galley / Country Kitchen
The Galley is up two steps from the Salon and features a large, country kitchen-style with black Galaxy granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances, and teak and holly sole. A U-shaped dining area with seating for 8 faces the Galley. Port and starboard are watertight, aircraft style, side entry doors.
All granite, wrap-around countertops in the Galley are over 4 opening drawers. There are 6 large, overhead cabinets plus the following:
- Pull-out pantry drawer
- 3 x cabinets for pot/pans storage
- Double stainless-steel sink by Blanco
- Sub-Zero refrigerator with 2 freezer drawers below
- GE Profile 4-burner cooktop
- Bosch Self-Cleaning oven
- GE Profile Performance Triton tri-clean dishwasher
- Broan trash compactor
- 15” Samsung TV w/DirecTV receiver
- (8) Overhead cupboards supply an abundance of storage
- (7) Overhead LED lights showcase the teak and holly floor
- Additional storage beneath and forward of the dining settee
The Country Kitchen is forward of the Galley. The 15-ft. U-shaped leather dining settee sits atop a 10-inch raised platform at deck level. The cherry wood table is 30” x 60” and surrounded by tempered glass windows which allow vista views while cruising or stationary, and offering comfortable seating for eight. Six LED overhead lights illuminate the space. Teak window treatments and a three-section windshield, wit custom blinds, create a bright and cheery area. The port and starboard aircraft-style doors access the deck.
A Day Head is to starboard with black Galaxy granite floor with gold inlay, granite vanity top, stainless steel sink, Grohe faucets, 2 opening cabinets, 2 drawers, 2 overheard lights, towel rack, teak blinds, black Dometic toilet and independent air conditioning. Aft of the Day Head is an eight-step staircase to the Bridge Deck.
The ship’s main AC and DC electrical panels are on the starboard side, just forward of the Day Head, and is extremely accessible for ease of operation or service.
A seven-step staircase wit banister leads down the starboard side to the owner and guest accommodations, which are carpeted and include the protective Sunbrella coordinated runners.
The focal point in the Master Stateroom is the king-sized centerline bed with storage beneath and side access.
Up-lit port and starboard sconces are affixed on a mirror behind the bed which enhance the upholstered headboard. Featured are luxury bed coverings and pillow shams. There are two cherry nightstands with two drawers bordering the bed. The ceiling above the bed is finished in cherry wood framed mirrors and recessed lighting. There is ample storage plus drawers beneath the berth. A vanity with mirrored makeup area is flanked by 4 opening drawers and storage cabinets, positioned on the starboard side, as well as a walk-in closet with built-in drawer storage. A similar, but smaller, closet is to port offering ample storage space.
At the forward bulkhead is the entertainment center featuring a flush mounted 27” Sony flat screen TV, DirecTV receiver, Harmon Kardon receiver and Sony DVD player.
A sitting area wit settee and storage stand with 3 drawers is to port. Four opening port lites, two port and two starboard, are also featured in the Master Stateroom.
Fully aft are the His and Hers heads centered by a large shower with dual Grohe shower heads, a built-in seat and soap/shampoo racks. The shower floor is black granite with gold inlay accents. Each head, which are mirror images, feature granite topped vanities with 2 drawers and 2 cabinets topped by a full-width mirror, 4 side-opening cabinets, black Dometic toilet, towel bars and accessories, opening port lite and 2 overhead lights.
All the way forward is the well-appointed VIP Stateroom with centerline queen bed with bed covering and coordinating shams/pillows. A beveled mirror is inset and positioned on the forward bulkhead and is a stunning backdrop for the crescent-shaped padded headboard. Tasteful up-lit sconces border the berth. Full cherry wood interior paneling highlights a solid cherry wood soffit. To port, forward, is a small cabinet housing the Glendinning Cablemaster. Port and starboard cabinets with shelves contain stereo speakers. Equipment and general storage is beneath the queen berth with dual access from above or via underneath drawers. The entertainment center houses a 24” Samsung TV, DirecTV receiver, above 4 drawers. There is a spacious ensuite head with large shower, granite topped vanity, Grohe fixtures and Dometic toilet.
There is also a 4-ft. granite topped cabinet with 2 cabinet doors on the inboard side of the room.
Twin Guest Stateroom
Commencing aft of the VIP to the port side is a twin berth stateroom outfitted with cherry wood paneling, an upholstered valance/mirror headboard combination, a 2-drawer nightstand between the berths, 2 drawers beneath the berths, a large cedar-lined hanging locker and two opening port lites.
The audio/visual equipment consists of a Samsung 15” TV, DirecTV receiver and Niles flush mounted stereo speakers. Also included are 5 overhead LED lights.
The large ensuite Head showcases a granite topped vanity with storage below, shower, Grohe fixtures, an opening mirrored medicine cabinet, opening port lites, black Dometic toilet and separate air conditioner.
The Flybridge is accessed by an interior 8-step stairway or a nine-step curved exterior staircase from the aft deck. The bridge enjoys an upgraded, custom fiberglass hardtop and is fully enclosed through use of EZ2CY covers with two opening panels and an opening aft section. The Flybridge is fully air-conditioned with ample capacity. The forward windshield is custom glass with wiper.
On the starboard side of the Flybridge is a large, U-shaped couch with decorative cushions with stowage beneath, bordering a hi-lo Corian topped table on a double pedestal.
There is a Samsung 24” TV and DirecTV receiver on the port side and a custom cabinet with matching Corian top. There is a built-in Scotsman icemaker and two Viking two-drawer refrigerators.
The aft Flybridge contains a Nautical Structures E-Z 1500 hydraulic davit. The 2001 14' Rendova received new tubes in 2018. The aft Flybridge/sundeck area features four chairs with two cocktail tables and one umbrella. There is also a custom storage cabinet with stainless steel gas grill.
The Flybridge features the following additional equipment:
- Non-skid decks
- Custom built windshield with variable speed control windshield wiper
- Textiline windshield cover set
- Instrument console with cover
- Stainless steel framed glass sliding hatch opens to steps leading to the Galley
- Oversized drains with strainers on each corner of the bridge deck with internal overboard drains
- Flagstaff on back of bridge
- (2) Stidd 500XL helms seats with canvas covers
- Destroyer steering wheel
- Fusion AM/FM/Bluetooth Stereo
- (1) Naiad MultiSEA II Stabilizer control panel
- (1) IRIS MCC-516 Multi-camera controller
- (1) 3-tank Tank Tender Gauge
- (1) FLIR camera controller model N-625XP NTSC, with infrared and night vision
- (1) High bilge water alarm panel with alarm test button
- (1) Exalto wiper control panel
- (1) American Bow Thruster bow & stern control lever panel
- (1) Bennett Trim tab control panel
- (1) Furuno hailer/auto fog signal unit
- (1) Danforth compass
- (2) Spotlight control panels
- (2) ICOM Command MIC VHF radios
- (5) Garmin GHC 20 multi-function displays
- (3) Garmin Model 8215 15” glass helm touch screen displays, black box to display radar, any of 3 types of sonar, charts, weather, cameras, Caterpillar read outs and Fusion A/V control
- (2) Garmin radars, 72-mile and 48-mile, making radar system redundant
- (1) Garmin WIFI network that allows 2 of the Garmin 8215 displays to be displayed/controlled via iPhones or iPads
- (2) Caterpillar LCD engine gauge displays
- Sirius Weather
There are six entrances aboard “LADY BULL”; you may enter forward from port or starboard wing gates on the walk-around decks, or from port and starboard gates located at the expansive aft deck, or via port and starboard steps from the swim platform. The aft deck covered area is 13-ft. x 19-ft. and has plenty of walkaround room, even with an 8-ft. long cherry wood table (recently refinished) that easily accommodates 8-10 guests, supported by an aft bench seat (with storage beneath) and 4 free-standing wooden, ladderback chairs with canvas covers. There is also a complete canvas cover for the bench seat and cushions which were recently updated.
On the starboard side is a molded-in cabinet housing a chest freezer. To port side is the 9-step staircase allowing easy access to the flybridge with a stainless steel and framed glass sliding hatch for aft deck weather protection. Above the freezer is a custom, drop-down Samsung 24” TV and DirecTV receiver.
Above the freezer is a cabinet housing the stereo volume control, double 110V outlet, and the switches for the underwater transom lights with timer, (8) dimmable aft deck overhead LED lights, (10) dimmable side deck overhead LED lights and the staircase safety lights. There are two port and starboard Maxwell 2200 electric controlled warping winches along with two 18” stainless steel cleats and hawse eyes. There is a 6” teak cap rail with a very substantial 2” stainless steel rail completely around the main deck, fiberglass rub rail with stainless steel cap on low aft hull sides and stainless steel handrails on sides of the aft deck stairs. A Textiline sunshade spans the Flybridge to the aft rail.
This deck has a 7-ft. in-deck storage locker, (3) 2” stainless steel removable hoop rails and (2) 18” mooring cleats. This swim platform also contains a concealed swimming ladder in folding storage well under the deck. Built-in shower with hot/cold water above the platform and (2) zinc anodes on the transom. There are (2) bulkhead mounted cabinets, one for dry storage and the other with fresh and water faucets and shower attachments.
The aircraft-style watertight door on centerline of the Euro-transom affords entry to the lazarette, crew area and Engine Room.
Construction Details and Deck Equipment
- One-piece hull lamination with V-shaped keel
- Solid fiberglass hull
- High density foam cored construction above water line
- Stringers with high density foam coring
- Deck and superstructure foam cored reinforced for strength
- Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull
- Strong collision bulkhead structure for extra safety
- High bulwark with flush mounted deck lights; (4) bulwark side doors for boarding
- (2) Stainless steel rollers and chain stopper for anchor chain
- (2) Vertical hydraulic Maxwell VWC3500 anchor winches
- (2) Stainless steel 175 lb. (80 kg) anchors – Ultra
- (2) High tensile 250-ft. anchor chains
- (2) 18” cleats and hawse eyes
- (4) Midship cleats
- Freshwater anchor chain wash down
- Heavy duty stainless steel 2” handrail
- 2” stainless flagpole on bow rail
- Forward deck storage locker for fenders and lines
- Forward deck seat
- Sunbathing cushion on forward deck with drink holders (updated cushions 2017)
- Heavy duty 316# stainless cleats and fairlead with rollers
- 100’ amp service – fore and aft
- Stainless steel port holes
- Stainless steel storm covers on all port lights
- Dockside freshwater inlet
- (1) Marquipt boarding ladder
- (2) Marquipt boarding stairs
- Sunbrella canvas covers for bridge, helm seats, aft deck seat, windshield and sun pad
- Forward cushion and seat
- Sunbrella exterior cushions
- (3) Underwater LED lights-white
- Stern docking lights
Engine / Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 3412E Caterpillar 1400 HP diesel engines with reduction gears
- Main Engine hours: Port: 3530 Stbd.: 3590 (September 2019)
- Additional aft deck controls (engine gear, thruster) wired remote
- CAT Vision System monitor system
- Mathers engine controls replacing standard Hynautic controls
- Naiad 254 Stabilizers – upgraded 7 sq. ft. fins and MultiSEA flybridge control
- (2) High volume AC freshwater pressure pumps – redundant
- Upgraded 5-blade propellers + spare set
- Engine block heaters, lightning protection system
- Mathers chrome plated control head
- FCI Aquamiser + 1200 GPD water maker w/auto freshwater flush
- Upgraded house water pumps with anti-siphon back flush
- Walker Fuelseps for mains and generators
- Walker Airseps
- Hydraulic stern thruster
- Hydraulic bow thruster
- (6) Racor 1000 fuel filters/water separator – each engine
- Racor filters on generator(s)
- Trident hump house for engine exhaust
- Sea strainers
- Stainless steel shafts
- Main and intermediate bronze struts with backing plates
- Shaft and rudder packing glands with maintenance free tide strong seals
- Exhaust system for engines with mufflers
- Stainless steel emergency tiller
- Engine alarm system for low oil and high-water temperature
- (4) Engine compartments blowers – (2) AC and (2) DC
- Engine Room de-mister filters
- Fireboy automatic/manual fire extinguishers
- Air conditioning – (3) chillers (1 x 5-ton chiller and 2 x 4-ton chillers w/soft starts and electronic control (2 chillers replaced in 2018)
- Freshwater hose to filling engine and generator expansion tanks
- Aluminum fuel tanks with sight and electric gauges
- (5) Electric Rule bilge pumps
- Highwater bilge alarm
- Bilges exhaust ventilation
- Sump pumps for showers
- 200 gallon holding tank with macerator pump
- “Y” valve for holding tank dockside pump out
- Holding tank level indicator
- Marine grade lines for freshwater system
- (2) Raritan 20-gallon water heaters
- Closed circuit TV monitoring system with 8 cameras
- Heavy duty Engine Room door
- Spacious Engine Room
- Double sound and heat insulated material with foam and lead combination
- Stainless steel overhead grabrail on each side of engines
- AC florescent and DC dome lights – LED
- Main engine mounts – upgraded and replaced 2016
- Custom exhaust diverter strakes under hull
- (2) Northern Lights 32 kW (60 Hz) generators with sound shields (custom clear panel with LED lighting)
- Racor fuel filters and Walker Fuelseps
- Generator hours: Port: 4765 Stbd. 4468
- (4) 8 D batteries for gensets
- Fiberglass water/exhaust separator for gensets
- 110- or 220-volt electrical supply from generator or shore power
- (2) Glendinning shore power Cable Masters 50 amp with 75-ft. cable each
- Shore power connection, 50 amp to isolation transformer
- ACME ISO boost for shore power supply
- Select switch for AC power supply
- Color-coded wiring for easy identification
- Magnum 4 kW invertor/120-amp battery charger
- (2) Pro Mariner battery chargers
- Guest battery vapor proof battery switch
- (4) Engine start up batteries
- (8) 200 AH gel cell batteries for ship’s service power
- All batteries enclosed with boxes and covers
Upgrades / Improvements
- Replacement of all navigational electronics with high-end equipment
- Installation of FLIR infrared and night vision camera system
- Upgraded water maker
- Upgraded stabilizer system – 7 sq. ft. fins
- Installation of CCTV system with multiple cameras
- Head vacuum system overhauled
- All A/C air handlers replaced or rebuilt (2014)
- All windows re-caulked
- KVH Satellite system with HD7 Tri-America LMB and DirecTV
- KVH Mini-SAT
- New anchors installed
- Stern cleats
- Custom refrigerator cabinet on Flybridge – (2) Viking 2-drawer refrigerator and Scotsman 80 lb./day icemaker
- Custom desk in Salon
- New tabletop – bridge
- Custom wine storage drawers added in Salon
- Recent EZ2CY glass and canvas wrap-around to new windshield, enclosed Flybridge
- V-KOOL on forward Galley windows and custom shades
- New main engine mounts (2016)
- Expanded custom WIFI ship’s network with 3 access points:
- Cradle Point 4G cellular router with 2 external antennae
- Ericsson 3G cellular router
- Wave WIFI Rogue WIFI booster
- Kerio Firewall/Router/VPN
- Flybridge (Aft Sundeck) custom storage cabinet with stainless steel gas grill
- New tubes on dinghy 2018
- Backrest added to sun lounge on Foredeck
- Forward hot water replaced 2019
- Bottom painted and props reconditioned July 2019
- Head exchanges done 2018
Specifications are provided for informational purposes only. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption’s and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agents to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.