BANDOLERO 1997 77' NAUTOR'S SWAN Cruising/Racing Sailboat
Athens Greece €1,600,000 EUR
Designed by German Frers, the Swan 77 is an impressive ocean-going cruiser capable of crossing the most challenging water. Despite her generous hull form, the Swan 77 RS offer impressive performance making her surprisingly pleasant when sailing in any conditions is known for blending superb sailing performance with luxurious interior accommodations typically found only on much larger vessels.
BANDOLERO takes this one-step further, being the only yacht in this class incorporating a pilothouse featuring a second completely protected steering station as well as protected on-deck seating aft.
A versatile five-stateroom layout, both American and European power capability, and the completion of an exhaustive one-year refit in May 2012 make her ready to travel anywhere in the world reliably and in top condition, in either Charter or Private operation.
BANDOLERO has always been kept in excellent conditions and constantly fully maintained and serviced. on 2012 and 2018 did a big refit
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1997 77' NAUTOR'S SWAN 77 Cruising/Racing Sailboat Cruising Sailboat BANDOLERO yacht for sale in Athens, Greece today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
A versatile five-stateroom layout, affording either four staterooms for owners and guests plus crew quarters, or three staterooms for the owner’s party and two crew cabins, assure she’s able to cater to virtually any private or charter need.
Top quality soft furnishings and numerous custom details create a casually elegant ambience, and atmosphere that is beautiful, simple, and classically Nautor Swan.
Located aft with large double berths to both port and starboard and a useful fold down communication desk between.
With the desk folded up, a 5-step companionway ladder fits in place to give private and direct access to the deck.
Forward and centerline is a mirrored vanity and chair, which is flanked by several drawers, cabinets, bookshelves and lockers.
Forward to port is an en-suite head with shower, sink and Vacu-Flush marine toilet. Overhauled 2019
One B&G 10x10 display are also located here.
Guest stateroom / skippers’ cabin
Located just forward and to starboard of the Master, this cabin can alternatively be used as a small single guest cabin, or dedicated skippers’ cabin if an owner desired a large crew.
There are over/under berths, a hanging locker, and good storage areas.
En-suite and forward, is a head with Vacu-Flush toilet, shower and sink which is also accessible, via separate door, from the passageway allowing for use as a day head. Electrical panels and engine room access is located across from this cabin on centerline.
Mirror image port and starboard staterooms are located just forward of the SALON, each with a double berth, hanging locker, cabinets and drawer storage and a mirrored desk / vanity.
Each stateroom also has entirely new en-suite heads with Vacu-Flush toilets and a shower with foldaway seat.
Located forward, the crew quarters provide for both versatile and flexible crew needs.
A single berth is located to starboard while located to port is a convertible settee and dining table that will make into a comfortable double berth.
Another fold up single berth is located above.
A good amount of locker storage is also found here.
An en-suite head is located forward with washbasin, shower, and manual saltwater flush toilet.
Access to the crew area is found through either the Starboard guest head or the large overhead deck hatch.
The entire structure, plumbing, wiring, etc.
- (2) overhead deck prisms
- 30” x 30” Goiot overhead hatch
- Reading lamps
- GE Sensor System washer/dryer
- One B&G 10X10 display
- Mattresses and soft goods.
Continuing forward on starboard and opening into the Salon is a custom L-shaped bar area, which includes a sink, refrigerator / icemaker and bottle and glass storage.
Two barstools coupled with a counter surrounded by a teak handrail and stainless foot rail make this a functional and social guest area.
Crossing over to port, past the main companionway, is the large U-shaped GALLEY
- Stainless 4-burner gas stove w/oven and stainless hood
- Stainless Black and Decker microwave
- Stainless double basin sink
- In-Sink disposal
- (2) Cold plate refrigerators
- (1) Cold plate freezer
- Assorted pots, pans, and dishware
- Lots of storage for food.
The saloon has a large U-shaped settee and dining table to port while and L-shaped settee and coffee table to star board provide a separate lounge area.
Bookshelves and cabinets are outboard on the hull sides
Reached by three centerline steps leading up from the main salon, or three steps down from the on deck mid cockpit.
To port is a lounge / dining area consisting of an L-shaped settee, a table that can be enlarged, and two removable stools.
Forward to port is the interior helm station complete with engine instruments, joystick steering control, throttle, and a full complement of electronics.
The entire area is surrounded beneath wraparound windows, which afford excellent visibility and protection from any weather.
- navigation panel
- NEW B&G Zeus instruments (2 x 10/10 displays on the deck the pedestal and 20/20 displays one at nav station on the deck one on nav station 10x10
- Nav station we engine, winch autopilot joystick control
- B&G depth transducer
- ICOM IC-M604 VHF
- ICOM IC-M802 VHF
- Marine PC computer w/wireless mouse and keyboard
- SAAB AIS
- Furuno GPS/WAAS GP-32 display
- B&G autopilot
- Double hydraulic pumps for autopilot
- B&G radar system with 3.5’ open array mounted on gimbaled post aft
DECK AND HULL EQUIPMENT
- White Awl grip hull (the hull and deck has been completely re -painted in 2018 /2019)
- Blue boot stripe 2018/2019
- 12mm Teak deck 2018/2019
- Bow thruster panel
- 100 m anchor chain
- Lewmar Bruce Type anchor
- Cockpit table w/hinged leaves to seat six
- (2) Spray hoods for entrances to pilothouse and master cabin
- Hot and Cold deck shower located on transom platform
- Deck wash-down systems in cockpit and foredeck
- Stainless foredeck dingy chocks
- All Thru Hulls Serviced 2018
- Elevated platform for helmsman
- Custom wood and carbon
- Lewmar 3000 MK2 Hydraulic windlass w/handheld remote and remote cockpit remote
- Hydraulic swim platform with ladder
- Vacu-Flush toilet, pumps new 2020
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
Centrally located below the pilothouse is a decent sized engine room with enough room to easily get at machinery and equipment. Forward and below the saloon floor is the generator encased in a sound shield.
- Perkins Sabre 6-cylinder 225hp diesel (complete servicing 2018/2019)
- Westerbeke 20kw generator w/PTO for the bow thruster (complete servicing 2018/2019)
- Night Generator Fischer panda 9.5 Kw installed in 2019
- Separ filter unit for generator with “water in fuel” alarm
- Lewmar R300 20hp “swing away” hydraulic bow thruster
- Sea Recovery 52gal/day water maker (complete servicing 2020)
- (2) Nautic Boiler 60L hot water heaters w/
- NEW bilge pumps 2020
- NEW grey water pumps 2020
- NEW Black water pump 2020
- In-line biocide growth control for AC raw water system
- Sea strainer baskets Seacocks all fully serviced (2018)
- (5) turbo Marine Air conditioning units (61,000 total BTU’s)
- Engine room camera
- 230V 50hrz -60hrz AC electrical system
- 24V / 12V DC electrical system
- (2) Victron Atlas 24/300 inverters
- Shore power inlets are 50 amp, and separate shore power for air conditioningGel-cell start batteries (2) Mastervolt 100amp battery charger
Schedule A Showing
Speak To A Qualified Yacht Broker
Mediterranean Yacht Management sarl
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.
Schedule A Showing
Speak To A Qualified
Mediterranean Yacht Management sarl