KAIROS - 2005 76' 6" NAUTOR'S SWAN 75-001 FD
IMPERIA Italy €2,350,000 EUR
Kairos, this Swan 75 Flush-Deck is a practical and seaworthy long range cruiser with a hi-volume four-cabin interior and spacious deck layout.
Fully equipped with all the modern amenities that one would expect including carbon rig, park avenue boom, tender garage, swim platform and telescopic gangway, and that's just on the outside!
Lightly used since her launch in 2004, this is a turn-key program for an owner wishing to step onboard and go sailing.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2005 76' 6" NAUTOR'S SWAN 75-001 FD Cruising Sailboat KAIROS yacht for sale in IMPERIA, Italy today!
This Swan 75FD is the true expression of luxury lifestyle; the most pleasing blend of dynamic styling, technology and luxurious appointment. The two cockpits provide unparalleled relaxation space; the aft for sailing and control while the midship offers comfortable seating for guests protected by an integrated bimini to shade from the sun, around a semi-permanent table with access to the main companionway.
A perfect example of the luxury this Swan possesses is the oil waxed, satin finished teak joinery that compliments the light, welcoming interior creating a voluminous impression.
Nautor's hallmark refined lines, makes this the most eye catching competitive racer or short handed cruiser available on the world market in the 75ft category.
Lightly used and equipped with everything you would need to go anywhere, having just cruised half the world.
Recent works include:
- Hull repainted with AWLGrip
- Inspection of mast & rigging with Q.I. replaced D3 and reattached from the head to the forestay
- Replacement Swivel Reckmann
- Complete revision of all the Harken blocks – replacement of spheres, rolls and other used parts
- Complete revision of all the winches – replacement of the most used parts, replaced central axis 1111STA 3Sp., replaced Winch Main Halyard 70.2 2sp with 74.2sta 2sp PW
- Complete revision of the bow propeller – replacement of the proximity detectors
- Complete revision of the windlass
- Inspection of the engine, generator and desalinator
- Repainting of the radar mast and replacement of the radar support
- Replacement of external VHF
- Installation of AIS
- Complete revision of the sea inlets
- Revision of the safety equipment
The hull is a single skin construction using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate with vinylester skincoats.
Stiffener flanges are unidirectional carbon fibre lay-ups on hollow double bias glass formers.
Gelcoats are a weather-resistant NGA. Standard topside colour is white NGA 9650. The boot top, cove stripe and coaming stripe are dark blue NGA 7344. An uncoloured gelcoat is painted below the waterline
The keel is a lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape.
Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel.
- Stainless steel retractable anchor arm.
- Pulpit and pushpit are 740 mm high and made of Ø 32 mm stainless steel tube.
- Pushpit has gates for easy access to bathing platform.
- Recessed sprayhood in front of main companionway
- Aluminum sprayed white radar post on aft deck
- Mooring cleats on bow and stern, pop-up mooring cleats midship
- Tender mounting brackets on foredeck
- Primary 2 x H B1110.3 STHEASA
- Secondary 2 x H B1110.3 STHEASA
- Main Sheet H B1110.3 STHEASA
- Halyard 2 x H B70.2 STEA
- Mast Winch B70.2 STEA
- Anchoring Lewmar 3000 windlass recessed in anchor locker (remote control also in aft cockpit - wireless controls)
- Mooring Retractable Sanguinetti mooring winch on foredeck
- Additional 2 x B 60.2 STA on coamings in aft cockpit
- Sailing Hardware
- Blocks by Harken
- Spinlock Jammers
- Harken main and genoa sheet tracks
- Main traveler controlled hydraulically
- Hydraulic genoa furler from Reckman
- Electric staysail furler from Reckman
Forward Cabin (Crew cabin)
Upper and lower berth on starboard side. Hanging locker on port side with a settee in front of it. Upper and lower locker aft of settee. Crew toilet fwd of the cabin.
Forward amidships cabin (Guest cabin)
The fwd amidships cabin has a queen size double berth outboard. Hanging locker at the forward end of the berth and a bedside table inboard. Upper lockers with a pullman berth outboard. Toilet fwd of the cabin.
Aft amidships cabins (Guest cabins)
The aft amidships cabin on port side will have two single berths. Full height hanging locker forward of the outboard berth. Upper lockers above the berths. Toilet aft of the cabin.
Aft cabin (Owners Cabin)
Queen size double berth on CL. A hanging locker and settee on each side outboard. There are lockers above the settees and bedside tables aft
Dining for six persons will be provided on the port side. This includes a rectangular dining table, two chairs and an L-shaped sofa. On starboard side a three seater sofa and bar locker fwd. There are four lockers, one in each corner of the saloon. Bookshelves are between the lockers on the port side and a 40” flat screen TV on the starboard side.
The galley is located on the starboard side of the yacht with access to the saloon and crew quarters. Two sinks and a waste bin are located in the worktop inboard. Freezer, cooker and microwave oven are located outboard. The fridge is in the fwd part of the galley facing aft.
The electrical components are chosen based on the Yards long experience in the yachting industry. Special attention is given to reliability and world wide service availability.
The yacht has a 24 V DC system with insulated return. A lighting conductor rod on the masthead is connected with cable to keel.
Wires are dimensioned to minimize voltage drop.
Electrical diagrams will be delivered with the yacht, for both DC and AC systems and showing the location of junction boxes. Cables are labelled with identification numbers at both ends.
At watertight bulkheads wires are run up to deck head height when penetrating the bulkhead or are sealed in place to produce water tightness.
Maintenance-free traction gelcell type for the general service and instruments. AGM type for starting. Battery sets are located in ventilated GRP boxes.
2-pole 24 V insulated return DC-system for lighting, blowers, pumps etc. Wires are sized to minimise voltage drop.
Power supply of 230 V 50 Hz single-phase three-wire grounded AC- system. The 230 V system can be fed by the diesel generator or shore power inlet. There are also a number of 230 V 50 Hz appliances fed through DC/AC inverters. Inverter supply for the outlets, microwave oven and extractor hood.
- 140A alternator on main engine
- 2x 230V 75A service battery chargers 2500
- 1x 230V 50A radio battery charger 1500
- Engine and generator batteries charged by dedicated alternators on each engine
- Mastervolt 24/2500 VA inverter with transfer switch
- Mastervolt 24/1500 inverter for entertainment system
A Furuno NavNet radar/chart plotting system consisting of one 10.4” Furuno 1834C/C-MAP radar/plotter display at the navigation station. Additional 7” radar/plotter displays are located on each helm.
- B&G Hydra 3000
- Rexroth twin rams
- Meridian constant running pump
- Display at helm and nav station
- Dell Optiplex computer with 17" monitor
- MaxSea 3D software
- Furuno weatherfax/navtex receiver (NAVNET)
- Furuno SSB
- T&T F33 satellite receiver
- Iridium SC 4000 telephone
- Furuno FM 2721 VHF with handset at helm and nav station (doubles as intercom)
- Icom HF
- 1 x Icom Handheld VHF
- 1 x EPIRB
Bose Lifestyle 48 home entertainment system playing DVD/CD and FM radio. The Bose System can store up to 350 CD’s on its hard drive. The unit is connected to saloon LCD TV
Four Sony XS-MP1610 speakers are installed in the cockpit. Music is fed to the speakers as an individual zone from the saloon Bose system. The system is controlled by a Bose Personal Music Center II radio remote control as well as a volume knob in aft cockpit.
MAST & RIGGING
Carbon fibre mast is constructed using a standard modulus uni-directional, pre- preg carbon fibre for a laminated modulus of 79Gpa. Mast is laid up on mandrel #15073. Moulded mast taper.
Carbon fibre masthead has Harken sheaves for two jib halyards, two masthead spinnaker halyards and one mainsail halyard.
One spinnaker halyard to have 2:1 padeye for Code 0. Hard anodized aluminium rollers protect the spinnaker halyards from excessive chafe. Clevis and sheave pin holes have S.S. bushings. All halyard exits to have S.S. chafe strips mounted inside and out.
Combination staysail/pole lift halyard located under the inner forestay lugs.
One lightning strike rod and cable run to the bilge Internal wiring, shielded in PVC tubes secured to mast.
The boom and boomvang goosenecks are composite fabrications bonded to the mast. Assemblies include anodized aluminium swivels. The aluminium boomvang swivel is sized for a -40 boomvang cylinder.
A water stop will be installed at the height of the lowest halyard exit.
Offshore Spars’ Park Avenue type with hydraulic outhaul and three reefs.
The boom is constructed using standard modulus carbon fiber and autoclave cured. The outboard end has sheaves for two reefs and an outhaul. The inboard end has sheaves for two reef lines leading to the deck. Two Antal reef line stoppers are installed at the inboard end (separate inboard and outboard reef line system). Three flush, waterproof lights are installed with a bulkhead fitting on the mast and twist type connector.
Mast, boom and components are primed and painted in Awlgrip Snow White.
A double grooved, clear anodized aluminium track is bonded to the inside perimeter of the boom top. The outer groove can be used for a sun awning and the inside track is used for a mainsail cover.
Small Wichard folding padeyes are installed at the inboard and outboard ends of the alloy track for tensioning the sun awning. Lazy jacks are terminated on “soft eyes” between the double grooves
- MAINSAIL - 2015, North Italy, Spectra/Carbon
- UPWIND - Genoa, 2015, North Italy, Spectra/Carbon
- Staysail, 2016, North's Italy, Spectra/Carbon
- DOWNWIND - Gennaker , 2009, North Italy
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change,or withdrawal without notice