MY MYSTERY 1 - 1994 76' 5" CUSTOM BUILT
Bodrum Turkey €499,000 EUR
Summary for My Mystery 1
MY MYSTERY 1 is an Italian design custom yacht built in Turkey by Bahar Yatçılık in 1994. Her interior was designed by the highly respected Italian interior designer Aldo Cichero.
This 23m (75.5’) motor yacht underwent an extensive refit in 2016 and has been meticulously maintained by a very knowledgeable Owner and Captain.
The luxurious surroundings of MY MYSTERY 1 include warm wood on the interior which creates the cozy Mediterranean-style atmosphere you would expect from an Italian designed yacht.
When it comes to relaxation in the ocean air and breeze, the spacious sundeck areas were designed with this in mind, allowing for fabulous alfresco entertaining and dining, her shaded dining table and sitting areas on the flybridge provides better viewing of the surroundings while entertaining your guests and loved ones. She also boasts a lovely swim platform for easy access to the crystal blue waters.
MY MYSTERY 1 is a very popular size yacht, that makes her ideal for cruising both Privately and Charter. Her excellent layout which has proven popular with her prior charter guests is ready for her new Owner or Charter Operator.
- Complete paint on Exterior
- Complete engine room insulation with waterproof Rockwool to improve sound absorption and fire protection.
- New mufflers installed to main Engines.
- New starboard side deck door created for easy access during charter operation hours.
- New Plumbing system installed.
- New Hot water boiler installed.
- New moisture resistant parquet installed to staterooms.
- New custom cushions made to expanded sitting group at Main Deck Aft.
- New upholstery and cushions for Staterooms and Captain’s lodge.
- New Underwater lamps installed
- New Water maker installed (500 lph)
- New Dish washer (ARCELIK)
- New Washing machine (ARCELIK)
- New LED TV (PHILLIPS)
- New Cinema Sound System in salon (LOGITECH)
- New three (3) sunbathing collapsible chairs and math’s (Sunbathing capacity 15 guests)
- New Furniture for Crew quarters.
- Windlass was revised to 24 volts
- Furniture was painted.
- Generator rectification process complete.
- Diesel tanks cleaned.
- Machines periodic maintenance