Luisa - 2002 75' HATTERAS
Key Largo Florida United States $1,350,000 USD
Key Largo Florida United States
Preliminary Listing Jan 10, 2021 Information and more photos coming shortly "Luisa" Cleanest 75' Hatteras on the market, many custom factory upgrades, 4 stateroom, 5 head, Double VIP's, King bed in Master with the desirable his/hers head layout with a jacuzzi tub. Maple interior, Hardtop. She offers a custom Island Bar in the center of the Flybridge. In 2016 she was extensively refit with a custom galley arrangement that opens up to the salon. New electronics were added custom fitted in a new helm dash, new soft goods and flooring.
She offers 4 staterooms with a full beam master aft accessed from its private staircase.The Engine room is like brand new as well as the balance of the yacht.
The VIP is amidship and down a few steps from the lower foyer with an ensuite head, the forward VIP also has it ensuite head that also doubles as a day head for the entire yacht. The fourth stateroom is just aft of the forward VIP and offers a upper and lower berths with an ensuite head.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2002 75' HATTERAS Motor Yacht Luisa yacht for sale in Key Largo, Florida, USA today!
UPGRADES & FEATURES
Preliminary listing Jan 27, 2021 (more info and photos coming)
New Decor and Electronics 2015/2016
New carpet throughout
New flooring in galley and helm
New Appliances, Refrigerator, Oven and cooktop and dishwasher
New soft goods, Hunter Douglas blinds
New LED lighting through out
Helm dash and console redone to received new electronics
New Garmin plotters
New Autopilot and digital compass
New Dish antennae, for HD
New TV's and HMDI cables for HD
Flybridge has a new large garmin and a smaller one.
New grill on flybridge and a custom deep freezer built in.
New exterior cushions through out with mesh screen.
June 2020 Complete bottom job with props dynamically balanced and new cutlass bearings.
Custom Flybridge Island Bar with seating around the bar and port and starboard L shaped seating.
"Luisa" is the example of the perfect yacht, she is an iconic Hatteras 75 motor yacht that was derived from the very successful 74 Hatteras motoryacht. She has had the finest ownership's with very light use as displayed by her only 1038 hours. She has been captain maintained and constantly updated kept undercover during a good portion of her life.
Entering her from the port and starboard pilothouse doors you enter the helm area, then going aft into a full galley which was opened up to salon with home style appliances which includes a dishwasher, oven and stove top offering all the amenities of home.
Just to starboard of the galley is the country kitchen style dinette/settee which is used for casual lunch's and dining.
The Salon is just aft of the galley which offers a full beam salon with an recently added opening from the galley which creates a salon of a yacht much larger in size and very livable. In the salon is a large sofa and occasional chairs with viewing of the large TV to starboard.
From the salon and going aft are large aft bulkhead glass windows with a glass sliding door to create a very open feeling to the aft deck. Being a sportdeck she offer a large aft deck with a teak aft deck table and surronding chairs to have a alfresco dinning experience.
From the salon through a private staircase going to the lower deck you enter the master foyer with double door entry into a private full beam master with a large king size bed and drawers port and starboard for ample clothes storage.
The master ensuite head is full beam and his and hers port and starboard separated by a jacuzzi tub/shower with elegant stone work
Most popular hard to find 75 Hatteras model - 4 stateroom double VIP, his and hers master, custom Island bar on Flybridge.
The full width salon features tasteful furnishings including a large sofa with ample storage to port with a designer coffee table. Two plush occasional chairs with are located across to starboard along with the entertainment center enclosed in maple cabinetry. Forward to port features maple dining table with six chairs. Moving further forward to port, galley area is separated and peninsula counter taht is opened up to the salon.
New LED lights have been installed throughout, and several new air conditioner units as well as Hunter Douglas shades.
Across from the galley is a comfortable country kitchen seating area covered in premium grade leather.
Aft in the main salon a large sliding door leads to a covered aft deck which includes a custom gloss teak table and four chairs. There is an Icemaker and flat screen television on the aft deck as well.
Going down a set of stairs from the sportdeck is the large swim platform and access to a large storage area under the aft deck.
The custom open pass through Galley is located on the main salon level to port and an abundance of maple cabinet storage, and a teak and maple sole.
• Franke double sink
• Franke single lever faucet w/sprayer
• Custom floor to ceiling pull out pantry for dry goods
• Expanded Galley counter top
• Kitchen-Aid refrig/freezer, external ice/water dispenser
• Whirlpool Gold dishwasher
• In-Sink-Erator disposal
• Whirlpool 4-burner stove top
• Kitchen-Aid self-cleaning 2-rack electric oven
• GE Profile SpaceMaker XL Microwave
• Water tank gauge
• Custom maple crown molding
• (2) overhead audio speakers
• Under cabinet recessed lighting
• Solid 3/8" teak, and maple floors
• Fixed window Duette blind/valance
- Extra large covered aft deck (Sportdeck) with full seating
- Built in Wet bar cabinet
- Teak decking and aft rails
- Teak varnished table & 4 chairs
- Teak tread starboard side stairway to platform
- Stainless steel stern rails
- (2) large stand-up cleats
- (2) recessed cleats platform
- Fresh water wash down
- Fiberglass non-skid
- Bow seating with cushions
- Glendinning shore power retrieval port + stbd.
- Maxwell 3500 windlass w/capstan, wildcat, and foot switches
- Large chain locker
- Port side fresh water outlet
- Side door shore water connection • Telephone, TV plugs port/stbd
- (4) port side diesel fills
- Water fill port side
- Waste pump out
- Overhead side deck courtesy lights
- Windshield privacy cover
- (3) windshield wipers
- Dual beam remote controlled searchlight
- Dual chrome air horn trumpets
- 8-step Marquipt Tide Ride ladder
Pilothouse and Electronics
The Pilothouse helm area is accessed by a port or starboard sliding deck doors. The Pilothouse has a large helm seat with storage below and pull out drawers, and can be separated from the main salon by closing a privacy door. The pilothouse dash has been redone also the forward window mullions.
The flybridge is accessed from the pilothouse by a wide stairway with a chrome hand railing. The stairway space has also been utilized to offer a custom pantry for additional galley needs.
- Caterpillar electronic diagnostic read-outs
- Garmin 7616 xsv monitors
- Sturdy Marine throttle, and shifters
- Ritchie Danforth 5" magnetic compass
- Garmin Radar
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin Digital compass
- ICOM VHF Transceiver IC-M506 Naiad Multisea II controls
- (2) ACR RCL-100 point pad search light
- MMI-110 Hatteras system monitor
- Depco DP-Primo-W pump made by American Bow Thruster
- American Bow Thruster control
- VDO voltage meters
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Fixed Sea fire FM-200 for engine room, and generator room
- Sea 857 loud hailer/intercom
- (7) Bilge pump switches w/ indicator lights
- Garmin 741 GPS map
- HMDI cabeling in areas
The Master Stateroom is accessed via carpeted stairway leading from the starboard side of the Salon, just aft of the custom galley/ office area. The Master Stateroom is a very private, full-beam, spacious area. This stateroom offers a centerline king-size bed, two walk-in cedar-lined closets, four oversized opening ports, two banks of six drawers both port, and starboard four additional drawers under the king bed, a TV cabinet with 4 hidden drawers, and a pneumatic shock assisted lift for additional storage under the king bed. The ensuite head is split His and Hers, and is separated by a Jacuzzi tub/shower with Each head area contains marble flooring, custom wall coverings, matching vanities in with rope lighting, and porcelain sinks, faucets, towel bars, and robe hooks, marble access panels to the Jacuzzi, and two Headhunter toilets. There are two optional opening ports in the head for cross through ventilation, and ambient light.
- King sized bed
- Samsung HD LCD TV w/ Sat receiver
- Duet drop shades
- Custom roman drop shades
- Custom maple crown molding
- Rope accent lighting
- (2) Overhead audio speakers
- (17) Recessed overhead lights
- "Hers" Walk-in cedar-lined closet with custom storage cubbies, built-in safe, 6' hanging space, and full-length mirror behind closet door
- "His" cedar-lined walk-in closet, 5' hanging space
"Luisa" has a completely custom flybridge arrangement with a unique Island bar for casual entertainment and the ease of walking around the complete flybridge.
Over sized fly bridge centered by a large walk around bar. There are three large helm seats and ample bar stools for plenty of high top entertaining. The bridge is covered by a factory hardtop which provides quiet cruising unlike many of these vessels which are fit with only stretched material. There are two large L-shaped couches to port and starboard covered in a festive island themed canvas. There is a deep freezer and large grill on the aft deck as well as an over sized dock box on the aft deck for storage of fishing or diving gear.
VIP STATEROOM – AMIDSHIP
The VIP Stateroom is accessed from the stairwell leading from the pilothouse, and contains an ensuite head, centerline queen berth, good storage, and a cedar lined hanging locker. This stateroom is in front of a sound insulated bulkhead.
- Built-in bedside cabinets
- Panasonic TV/VCR 19" with satellite receiver
- Additional Hatteras added sound insulation
- Maple crown molding
- Duette shades
- Custom Roman drop shades
- Two cedar hanging lockers
- Four drawer built-in bed drawers
- Lift assisted storage under the queen berth Carpeted sole
- (9) recessed overhead lights w/ rheostat
- Full length mirror secured to companionway door
- Custom bed furnishings
- Head w/ granite counter, large shower/tub, teak/maple flooring, custom wall covering
Forward VIP Stateroom
Forward guest stateroom features island queen berth, plenty of cabinetry and hanging locker storage.
- Queen berth w/storage
- Custom spread & shams
- Indirect rope lighting
- 19" TV/VCR with satellite receiver
- Recessed overhead lights/dimmers
- 2 drawers each side
- Custom Roman shades
- Cedar lined hanging lockers(1)
- Cruisair SMX digital A/C controls
- En-suite Head with separate shower/day head
- Custom fixtures
- Recessed lights
- Hanging Cabinets (6 doors each side)
- Mirrored medicine cabinet
- Head Hunter head
- Upgraded custom wall coverings
Twin Bed Guest Stateroom
The third guest stateroom is just below the pilothouse to port, between the forward VIP and mid ship VIP guests with ensuite head and shower, and contains two large over/under beds. This stateroom will serve as a fourth guest stateroom or crew quarters.
- Pullman style upper bed
- Drawers below the lower bed
The Hatteras electrical system, coupled with the multiple sources of power are enhanced by a dedicated generator and air conditioning room which is large, clean, dry, and easily accessible. This fully sound insulated area is located under a lift assisted hatch located at the day head level of the forward guest quarters area.
- (2)Onan 27.5 KW generators with approximately 1100 hours each located in the dedicated Generator room which contains some air conditioning units and lighting transformers
- Newmar 32-12-50 DC and AC converter
- (2) Charles ISO Boost transformers
- Multiple shore power hook-ups w/ Cablemaster
- Comprehensive 120/240 AC, 12/24 DC breaker panels
- Newmar 32-12-50 DC and AC converter
- (2) Charles ISO Boost transformers
- Caterpillar 3412E 1400 HP diesels 1000 original hrs.
- ZF 4 to 1 Transmissions
- Extra sound insulation
- Aft watertight access doors
- (4) 12 volt batteries NEW 2013
- Cat engine, and generator battery disconnect switches
- 4 Vapor proof battery selector switches
- DC Ship service #1+#2 distribution panel
- AC Ship service #3+#3B distribution panel
- Caterpillar engine gauges
- (1) Halon release sensors
- 94 lb. Halon cylinder w/discharge delay (Seafire - 200, good through May 2015)
- Drip less shaft packing glands
- Dockside water pressure regulator
- 230 volt Headhunter Mach-5 fresh water pump (2)
- Jacuzzi pump for Master stateroom tub Cable/Antenna television switch
- Port, and stbd. manual/auto electric bilge pumps
- Oil change pump with dock length quick release connections
- Hydraulic engine control reservoirs w/ pressure gauge
- (2) Racor fuel filters for each engine
- (2) Lesson fuel/lift pumps
- Fuel valve management manifold
- (4) overhead DC lights
- (3) overhead AC fluorescent lights
- (2) stabilizer actuators
- Max Q FCI water maker w/auto flush
- Reverse Osmosis water filter Model TO9X26M with back-flush
- Compressed air outlet w/valve+ pressure gauge
- Steering cooling pump
- (2) 110 volt raw water A/C pumps to service 7 A/C units
- Engine start/stop switches
- Holding tank macerator pump w/vacuum switch
- Power steering pump off port engine
- Stabilizer pump off starboard engine
- Naiad 254 stabilizer control unit w/ reservoir, and temp. gauge (updated 2014)
- Stainless steel safety rails, and overhead storage racks