OFF ISLAND - 1997 74' HATTERAS
Fort Lauderdale Florida $649,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida
Upgrades and Features
- Murray Brothers Table on Aft Deck plus 6 chairs
- Low Original hours on Engines 2200
- Sofa with storage in Main Salon
- Dining Chairs in Main Salon
- Bow and Stern Thruster (Stern 2016)
- Aft Deck Boarding Gates
- Intellian HD H06-SAT TV with (6) Receivers (2016)
- Flybridge Seating walkthrough, custom
- New Icemakers (2019)
- Flybridge Windshield and Enclosures (2017)
- Exterior Cushions (2016)
VESSEL BACKGROUND HISTORY
INTRODUCTION / ACCOMMODATIONS
"Off Island" features accommosdations for 8 in 4 Owner/Guest Staterooms; including 4 Guest Heads with showers; plus and Office just forward.
Boarding this beautiful yacht can easily be accomplished from several access/boarding points. Not only is accessibility eased from the Aft Platform (from a floating dock), but there are also Aft Deck boarding gates on both port and starboard sides. This is a feature not found on any other 74 presently on the market. Access is also possible from the Pilothouse area forward on either side.
From the large molded-in Swim Platform, the Aft Deck is accessed via open Transom with spiral staircase up to the Aft Deck on the starboard side. Sizable storage Bosun’s locker for lines, diving gear, cleaning equipment etc., is accessed from the aft platform. The Aft Deck features a beautiful dining table with chairs and Teak sole. Entry to the Salon is via stainless sliding glass door.
The Salon features the neutrally stained Ashwood interior found throughout the yacht. The Salon has an L-Shaped leather couch with ottoman, which converts into a table for two. The headliner is accented with Halogen high-hat lighting and LED rope lighting around the perimeter. The Salon has a recently upgraded Sony 44" LCD TV. Direct entrance on the starboard side middle of the Salon leads either down to the Engine Room door, Office, or the Master Stateroom. The forward dining table is to port with seating for four. New battery remote controlled blinds fore and aft bulkhead in Main Salon.
The Galley is forward in the Salon and features the preferred open bulkhead. There is abundant over/under counter cabinet storage. The Dinette is located to starboard and accommodates 5. The tabletop is dark granite, to match the granite in the Galley.
The Pilothouse has full navigation electronics, a double captain’s bench chair, cabinet storage, Vessel Power Management, and the staircase up to the Upper Helm and Flybridge.
Staircase to the forward lower cabins is to starboard.
The Day Head splits as the forward VIP Head, and has its own shower with lighted vanity, storage, toilet, and sink.
The forward VIP Stateroom is in the forward Vee of the yacht. This stateroom features a Queen Centerline island berth, storage drawers and hanging locker, Halogen lighting, entertainment console, and overhead hatch.
Adjacent to the Day Head to port is the Crew/second Guest cabin with upper/ lower bunks. The upper is hinged for headroom clearance when used as a single cabin. This cabin has its own en-suite head with shower, lighted vanity, storage, sink, and toilet.
There is an over/under washer and dryer in the lower Companionway. The Generator Room is accessed via floor hatch and houses the air conditioning compressors, forward fire system and water supply components.
Access to the midship VIP Stateroom is down the staircase aft. This stateroom features hanging storage, Halogen lighting, drawer storage, two single berths athwartship (which can combine to form a Queen berth), and its own large en-suite head with Jacuzzi tub and shower, lighted vanity, storage, and toilet.
The Owner’s Office and Master Stateroom are both accessed from the Salon, and are privately located aft of the Engine Room, apart from the Guest Staterooms. The Office is fully capable with connections for computer, printer and fax.
The Master Stateroom features a large centerline King berth with Halogen accent and reading lighting, as well as an abundant amount of drawer space and a walk-in cedar-lined closet. There is an entertainment console with Flatscreen LG 32" TV, Direct TV Receiver, Sony DVD Player and Apple TV.
This stateroom also features a large Head to starboard with lighted vanity, sink, granite top, toilet and a large walk-in shower.
Returning to the upper decks, the Flybridge is accessed by a staircase in the Pilothouse. The Flybridge features a full-width entertainment area with u-shaped seating and custom walkthrough to the Boat Deck.
There is a bar with a Corian top, refrigerator and icemaker. This yacht has a complete upper Helm with all controls and navigational electronics duplicated, and captain and companion chairs. The Boat Deck features a 1500lb. Marquipt Davit aft and Life Raft mounted to port. There is a custom made varnished Dining table that can accommodate up to eight guests.
“Off Island” burns approx. 22 gallons/hr. at 10 knots; at cruise speed of 20 knots, she burns about 85 gallons/hour.
The “Off Island” is a 74 Hatteras sport deck motor yacht, which Hatteras has the most significant brand recognition and this model is most iconic that Hatteras has ever built. The yacht has a great owner history and performs at great speed and also has a great efficiency when you prefer a slower speed.
The layout at every level utilizes the space available to its maximum potential. When you first board the “Off Island” you enter the main deck with a large pilothouse, you then move into the large galley with a dining salon. The galley is open to the salon and both have large windows.
The enlarged salon has a large round table for dining, large sofa and TV for all your entertainment and relaxation. You then move to one of the best parts of the boat, the aft deck, which has another large table with plenty of chairs for your friends and family to enjoy many evenings dining and relaxing looking out onto the water. Further is the reverse transom and swim platform, with large storage below the aft deck which provides direct water access for recreational activities.
From the salon, you will find the stairs that lead to the full beam master suite, which is a very large stateroom with king size berth, which includes forward of the master stateroom a possible fifth stateroom/and or office, which is the current configuration. The master stateroom also has ample storage and closets with a large en suite master head.
The other three spacious staterooms, which are all separated from the master, can be accessed from the pilothouse, two of which are en suite heads and the third stateroom shares the day head.
Truly the best part of the Hatteras 74 is the spaciousness of the flybridge, which has a full command bridge forward, with two captains chairs, and just behind is a bar and then two large L shaped settee lounges for entertaining in comfort with a custom walkthrough to the rear of the boat deck. The many features of the “Off Island” combined with the low engine hours make this an extremely great value in this marketplace.
- Apple TV
- Sony Bravia 42" TV
- Panasonic Hybrid Phone
- Direct TV Receiver
- APC XS 1300 Power Supply back-up
- Samsung DVD
- Bose Lifestyle Surround Sound Stereo
- Niles HDL4 Speaker Selection Router
- Niles SI275 Amplifier
- Direct TV Satellite Receiver (HD)
- Salon Dining table with leaf to accommodate up to 6 Guests
- New Icemaker (2019)
- Wood Vinyl plated sole
- Recessed lighting
- Venetian blinds
- GE Connection/Microwave Oven
- Stainless steel double sink
- Insinkerator Garbage Disposal
- Whirlpool 4-burner Electric Stovetop
- Whirlpool Oven
- Frigidaire Dishwasher
- Roper Superba Refrigerator
- LG 32" LCD TV
- Direct TV Receiver
- Sony DVD Player
- Apple TV
VIP STATEROOM - FORWARD
- LG 20” TV/DVD Combo Unit
- Direct TV
VIP STATEROOM – AMIDSHIP
- LG 32” LCD TV
- Direct TV
- DVD Player
- Samsung 19" LCD TV
- Direct TV
- Connections for Fax, Printer & Computer
- Wireless Signal Enhancer
- Cellular Signal Booster
- Aft boarding gates
- Tide Ride boarding ladder
- Forward rail access for boarding
- Custom aft Flybridge sunshade
- Foldable deck chairs
ENGINE ROOM - MECHANICAL
- 3000 Hours on aft Generator, 2500 hours on Forward Generator, #2 generator engine rebuilt (June 2018)
- Vacuflush Freshwater Heads
- Stackable Washer/Dryer
- Caterpillar 3412's 1300 hp with 2200 hours
- ZF Gears
- New battery charger (Aug 2018)
- New AMG Batteries
- New AC Master Cconditioning unit (Dec 2019)
- New AC Units in V-berth , mid-ship, Galley and Help (2019)
- Tide Marine Dripless Shaft Logs
- (2) Raw water intake and sea strainers
- Naiad Stabilizers Model: 254 (Updated in 2010, service with new Actuators in Feb. 2019)
- Naiad Stabilizer Coolant Pump
- Mechanical Gauge packages
- Engine Room Air Circulation Fans
- Racor M 1000 Dual fuel filtration units per engine
- Fuel Keel Tanks: Forward /180 gals., forward mid/ 210 gals., aft mid/525 gals., aft keel/646 gals.
- Baldor Oil Change Pump
- (2) Leeson Fuel lift pumps
- Fuel Pump Control Panel
- New freshwater pump (Feb. 2019)
- Toilet pump control box
- New Windshield and Enclosure (2017)
- 41 Gal. Water Heater Tank
- DC Ships Service Primary Breaker Panel
- 24V DC Primary Breaker Panel
- Newmar DC Battery Charger (New 2020)
- American Bow Thruster Hydraulic Pump
- American Bow Thruster Reservoir Tank
- 8D Engine and House Batteries
- Water Makers, Inc. Reverse Osmosis System
- PA4 5GPM 3HP High Pressure Water Pump
- WellXTrol 30 to 100 PSA Water Pressure Stabilizer/Accumulator
- Centurion AC Water Circulation Pump
- KIDDE Fire Extinguishing Halon System
- Panasonic Advanced Hybrid Phone System Router
- Florescent and Halogen lighting
- Tool Box
- Dometic Emeral Series AC Units Ccondensers (Master, Helm, Galley, Mid VIP and Forward VIP - New 2019)
- (2) Onan 20kW Generators
- Headhunter MACH 5 230V / 5 AMP Fresh Water Pump
- Racor 900MA Fuel Filters for Generators
- CruisAir Dometic Air Conditioning Compressor Units
- KIDDE Fire System
- Huskey Air Compressor with 8 gallon tank
TENDERS and TOYS
- 15' Nautica with Honda Outboard
“OFF ISLAND" is a registered name and does not convey.
Exclusions are to include but are not limited to, all owner’s personal items. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.