DRAGONFLY 1999 72' DAKOTA CREEK INDUSTRIES Catamaran
Seattle United States $1,585,000 USD
72' Helicopter Landing and Support Vessel built by Dakota Industries, Anacortes -WA. Expansive fight lounge with galley and powder room. Onboard refueling capability.
Impeccably maintained support vessel, ready to deploy or to keep at your waterfront home or business. An onboard aviation fuel storage capacity of 400 gallons and aviation refueling capability make this much more than a touch and go vessel. The helicopter pad is suitable for a Sikorsky S-76 or smaller with dual load/unload stairways into the plush interior lounge. Moored in fresh water since new. Steel construction by Dakota Creek Industries, Anacortes, WA.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1999 72' DAKOTA CREEK INDUSTRIES Helicopter Support Vessel Catamaran DRAGONFLY yacht for sale in Seattle, Washington, USA today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
Impeccably maintained support vessel, ready to deploy or to keep at your waterfront home or business. An onboard aviation fuel storage capacity of 400 gallons and aviation refueling capability make this much more than a touch and go vessel. The helicopter pad is suitable for a Sikorsky S-76 or smaller with dual load/unload stairways into the plush interior lounge.
All amenities including kitchen, laundry, full restroom, watermaker, captain's bridge. There is a large swim/boarding step aft plus gangway forward for easy access to higher pier/bulkhead. The vast machinery compartments below are all in absolute top condition and include dual Northern Lights generators.
Steel construction by Dakota Creek Industries, the replacement cost is well over $6M. All paintwork shows to highest standards. H/V Dragonfly is classified recreational and may be Jones Act compliant as an events platform. The yacht is ready today to welcome your guests as an executive sky-lounge for helicopter flights or as a yacht support vessel.
- Sikorsky S-76C capable flight deck
- Low profile super structure
- Approved lighting for nighttime Helicopter operation
- Onboard refueling capability
- 400 Gallon jet fuel
- 1000 Gallon Diesel
- Flight lounge with galley and bathroom facilities
- Dual access stairs to flight deck
- Professionally maintained and operated
- Moored in fresh water since new
- Forward boarding gate with pivoting boarding ramp
Salon / Flight Lounge
Main deck salon boasts a spacious lounge area utilizing the entire 35ft vessel beam including a service bar with refrigerator, ice maker, sink and pantry storage, seating for 10 and a separate powder room/day head.
- Wall mounted Convectair convection heaters
- Service bar and galley
- Sub Zero ice maker
- Sub Zero refrigerator
- Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave
- Everpure water filtration system
- On demand hot water system
- Hot plate, toaster oven, coffee maker,
- 42" Sony flat screen
- AV storage rack
- Built in surround sound
- Expansive full beam Captain's bridge with direct foredeck and helipad access
- 1x ICOM IC 200 aviation radio
- 2x SEA 156 VHF radios
- Furuno 1832 Radar
- 2x Wagner rudder angle indicators
- ACR Spotlight
- PMC Tank Level Indicators
- Jastram Jog Stick for bow thruster
- Davis Weather Wizard III weather station
- Maxwell anchor windless control
- Flight deck includes approved lighting for nighttime operation
- Sony PC with Nobeltec navigation suite
- Sony CCTV to flight deck
- Comnav autopilot
- Jastrom Hydraulic jog lever/tiller steering
- Mathers engine controls
- Furuno DGPS GP-36
- KVH compass
- Wagner rudder angle gauge
- ComNav 222 wired remote control for docking and vessel operation
- Sea Marine SeaNav navigation light panel
- Prime Mover tank level monitor
- 100amp shower power service
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 6LP-DTE 250hp diesel engines (Port engine hours: 618 hours / Starboard engine hours: 615)
- Port Generator: Northern Lights LM540633-0898; 45kW
- Starboard Generator: Northern Lights PX-312K1; 12 kW
- Diesel fuel: 1000 US Gallons
- Jet fuel: 400 US Gallons
- Water: 200 US Gallons
- Watermaker: Village Marine model SFW 400
- Electro Guard model 125S-0 active corrosion system
- Fixed and portable fire extinguishers located in port and starboard hulls
- 8.5 knot top speed
- Tool chests
- Kenmore washing machine and dryer
- Additional refrigerator/freezer combo unit
- Crew shower
All personal gear; artwork; loose items; galley gear; CD's; clock & barometer sets; charts; fishing equipment; tools; spare parts; supplies & items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
Schedule A Showing
Speak To A Qualified Yacht Broker
Chuck Hovey Yachts, Inc.
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.
Schedule A Showing
Speak To A Qualified
Chuck Hovey Yachts, Inc.