Papagallo II - 1964 72' BURGER FLUSHDECK PILOTHOUSE
Morro Bay California $449,000 USD
Morro Bay California
The 1964 72' BURGER FLUSHDECK PILOTHOUSE Motor Yacht Papagallo II is a yacht for sale located in Morro Bay, California, USA. Have you been looking for a pristine Yacht that you can Coastal Cruise to your heart's delight, potentially live-aboard or buy the Yacht and the existing Charter Business in beautiful Morro Bay, California …?Papagallo II is the Yacht !She is a Bristol Vessel and is currently and has been since 1981 Charter Certified with the Coast Guard for up to 62 passengers and three crew members. The COI is Coast-wise up to 20 miles from safe harbor. She is presently used by her Owners as a full-time Charter Yacht in Morro Bay, California.She can be easily converted to a Private Yacht, or the Certificate of Inspection and the S Corp that it is held in gives you the opportunity to create your own business anywhere in U. S. waters. The dingy is not included in the sale price.The Vessel just completed both the in-the-water and the out-of-the- water U. S. Coast Guard Certification inspections plus an Insurance-requested Survey. In response to suggestions from all three inspectors/surveyors, the Owner had two new stabilizers made and fitted to the boat and had the props polished and balanced. Additionally, several other smaller items have been addressed. Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 72' (21.95m)
ASKING PRICE $449,000 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 1964 (2000)
MX SPEED N/A
CRUISING SPEED N/A
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
LOCATION Morro Bay, California, USA
AMENITIES AND FEATURES
- The Aft Deck is fully enclosed with glass windows that open for ventilation.
- Varnished teak is abundant.
- A transom door opens for access to the teak swim platform.
- The decks are teak with tables and chairs for sit-down dining.
- Forward is a wet bar with two doors into the huge salon
THE MAIN SALON
- Carpets (wall to wall) connects to the custom professional grade main bar and seats with serving tables to port - which can easily be replaced with a couch
- The TV disappears into a custom trunk
- A beautiful electric fire place warms the salon on cool cruises.
- A varnished spiral staircase leads down to the staterooms with brass handrails and stairwell covering.
THE MASTER STATEROOM
- Has a king-size bed and a custom head with double sinks, toilet, and a full-size built-in hot tub.
THE LARGE GUEST CABIN
- Has two single berths and a private head shower.
- Is equipped with a 4-burner electric stove/oven,
microwave oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal, dual stainless sinks,
- The cabinets are nicely painted and topped with granite.
- Forward of the galley area on the same level.
- There are port and starboard doors leading to the side decks.
- A large upholstered lounge sits behind the pilot station that can seat four adults comfortably.
- A staircase goes down to the crew quarters
THE CREW QUARTERS
- Have been converted to storage for the Charter Business. It can sleep three crew in two cabins, if you would like to convert back to a private yacht.
THE ENGINE ROOM
- Is aft of the Crew Quarters with a watertight door. Other compartments in the hull are watertight as well.
- PAPAGALLO II is powered by twin Detroit 8 V 71 Naturals which were overhauled in May of 2000
- The mains have approximately 2000 Hours, since the rebuild
- The two generators are 20KW (2500 hours) and 8KW (7120 hours}
- At ten knots she has a range of approximately 2000 miles
- The engine room is a walk-in and is painted white, with 110V lights.
- In the engine room there is a washer/dryer, and a large built-in freezer.
- Vosper Maxi Stabilizers (fully operational ) Fins new in April 2019
- Sea Wolf diesel heater
- Headhunter Type II MSD septic treatment system. Rebuilt October 2017
- Instant hot water in galley
- Garbage disposal
- Co2 Engine room Fire suppression System (2 bottles)
- Racor fuel filters
- Two battery chargers
- Water maker (pickled)
- 8 batteries in three banks (32 Volt)
- 2 batteries in 2 banks (12 volt)
- 8KW Northern Lights Generator
- 20KW Kohler Generator
- Dytek 2500 Watt Inverter
- Shore cord
- Simrad GPS/Chart Plotter
- VHF Radio
- Vessel is AIS equipped
- AM/FM Tape Deck
- Lowrance Depth Sounder
- Seawatch TV antenna
- Davis Vantage Weather Center onboard
- Boat deck has two davits
- New hard bottom inflatable is NOT included in sale price.
- 2 Kahlenberg Trumpet Air Horns
- 2 chrome searchlights
- Chrome Ideal Anchor Windlass forward and Ideal Windlass aft
- Plow Anchor and chain
- Two deck boxes on fore deck for life jackets
- 3 windshield
- 3 chart drawers (full)
- Large chrome Dorade vents
- Custom roll-down window shades in main salon
- Four brass portholes in main salon
- Side safety rails port and starboard with varnished handrails
- Forward deck seat and cushions
- Custom mast for radars
- Two wing doors aft
- Safety rails and weather cloths around boat deck
- Tinted windows aft