72' 3" (22.00m)
CASPA - 1996 72' 3" BEC MARINE Custom designed
France €667,000 EUR
LENGTH 72' 3" (22.00m)
BUILDER BEC MARINE
ASKING PRICE €667,000 EUR
BUILT (REFIT) 1996 (2013)
BEAM 18' 5" (5.60m)
MX SPEED 11 Knots 13 MPH
CRUISING SPEED 9 Knots 10 MPH
GROSS TONNAGE 51.00
- Double doors lead from the cockpit to the saloon which is an impressive open place space with low level saloon furnishings, a large fully stocked bar and a desk, all contained on a single level.
- The expanse of windows down each side create a wonderful feeling of space and light throughout.
- Entertainment is provided with a flat screen home cinema and surround music system while for those needing to keep in touch with the office, the desk is equipped with WiFi, an Apple Macbook and copier/printer.
- Accessed from the saloon via a circular stairway to a central corridor, guest accommodation comprises.
A Large full beam midship cabin lined with soft elegant fabrics, carpets, a king size bed, sofa, walk-in wardrobe with ample cupboards and drawer space, complemented by an en-suite bathroom with large wall-in shower.
2nd Master Cabin & Head
A generous double bed cabin with light soft fabric walls, carpets, ample wardrobe and drawer space, complemented by beautifully appointed en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
A beautifully appointed cabin with two single bunk beds, soft light fabrics, carpets and ample drawer space
- The perfect place to relax or entertain, comprehensively equipped with a large wet bar, fridge, ice maker and sink.
- Generous seating and a double lounge bed are arranged around a coffee table with a bimini to provide shade.
- The rear of the flybridge is an open sun deck with lounges.
The Aft Deck is fully shaded cockpit for breakfast, dining or simply relaxing to music while reading your book. The dining table comfortably seats 8 people with a breakfast bar for service and a large covered lounger at the rear.
Foredeck is for sun worshippers and star gazers with an expansive cushioned area to lay back and relax or seating to simply enjoy the feel of the sea whilst underway.
1996 Sabre Perkins 2x 225 Hp (2013 Overhauled)
Port Engine: 2330 hours / Starboard Engine: 2330 hours
Cruise Speed: 8.5knts
Max Speed: 11knts
Horizon Seafari Water Maker (2013): 260 liters/hour
Onan Generator 17.5kw (5100 hours)
Veco Climma 3 Compressor 81.000BTU (Reverce Cycle)
3x Victron Inverter / Battery Charger (8000)
8 Victron Batteries (8 service)
Vetus Electric Bowthruster
1996 VDO Log
1996 VDO GPS
1996 VDO Depth Sounder
VDO (1996) & Solid State (2015) Compass
2x 2013 iCom Mc505 VHF
VDO(1996) & Solid State (2015) Wind Instrument
1996 Furuno Radar
1996 VDO Auto Pilot
SIMRAD Chart Plotter (2015)
3x Music Systems
32 inches LCD TV
Interior and exterior speakers
Wireless TV Cameras (2 on Rear deck & 1 in Engine Room)
120 meters 12mm Port Chain with 80kg Anchor
110 meters 12mm Starboard Chain with 70kg Anchor
Vetus Electric Windlass
2013 Zodiac Yachting 420 Dinghy
2013 Mercury 50 Hp Outboard (220 hours)
MCA Compliant Fire Extings System (Including engine room)
2012 Seasan ISO9650 Life Raft (2015 Last Service)
12 Automatic Life Jackets
Sun Awning + Bimini
2013 Beko Cooker
2013 Beko Hob/Stove
2013 Beko Refrigerator x2
2013 Beko Deep Freezer x2
2000 CFC Ice Maker
2013 Arcelik Washing Machine
2013 Beko Dish Washer
2013 Arcelik Dryer
2013 Arcelik Fridge (Flybridge)