PENDRAGON VI 2009 69' 11" FRANKLIN BOAT WORKS, NZ Racing Sailboat
Pesaro Italy €650,000 EUR
Davidson Custom 70 (Mini Maxi) designed by the ultimate America’s Cup designer Laurie Davidson. Large investment in 2020 and her trophy cabinet proves her ability as an impressive coastal racer that really goes well in light airs! Comfortable interior unlike many of her sisters.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2009 69' 11" FRANKLIN BOAT WORKS, NZ Davidson Custom 70 (Mini Maxi) Racing Sailboat PENDRAGON VI yacht for sale in Pesaro, Italy today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Built entirely in carbon fibre pre-preg with a Nomex core and cured in a custom built oven at Franklin Boat Works in New Zealand.
- Interior ends finished in high glass clear over the carbon fibre, while the centre area is painted over carbon with American maple trim and red upholstery.
- Watertight bow and stern (rudder) bulkheads.
- All halyards and control lines are led underdeck for a clutter free space.
- Hull is now painted in white.
Keel & Rudder:
- The keel is a lifting foil that reduces the draft from 16’ while sailing to 11’ for entering shallow draft harbours.
- The keel is also equipped with a kelp cutter.
- Twin rudders.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH4-TE 75hp diesel engine.
- Racor secondary filter.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 x Carbon steering wheels.
- Retractable propeller shaft for flush with hull while sailing.
- 4-bladed solid propeller.
- AC/DC panels.
- Optima starting battery.
- 4 x 6VDC house battery – 440ah.
- Battery charger.
- 2 x 80ah dual alternators.
- Shore power inlet.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 4 gallon Isotherm hot water heater.
- Fresh Watermaker – Spectra 16gph.
- Total capacity of 295.26 litres (78 US gallons) in 1 x tank.
- Total capacity of 529.95 litres (140 US gallons) in 2 x tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1 x Holding tank.
- B&G H5000 Hercules CPU pack w/graphic display.
- B&G H5000 30/30HV display (mast).
- B&G H5000 graphic display (2 pedestal, 2 cockpit).
- B&G Zeus3 7” MFD (nav station).
- B&G Precision9 compass sensor 9axis.
- B&G DT800 depth temp. sensor.
- B&G ZG100 GPS antenna.
- Northstar 8001 touch screen chart plotter.
- Wireless router for external tablets.
- FBG250 broadband internet / satellite communication.
- I-Star GPS for B&G interface.
- Icom HF IC-M802.
- Simrad VHF RS87.
- AIS Navico NAIS300 class B receive and transmit.
- Pactor modem.
- Force 10 3-burner stove with oven.
- Large sink with pressure water.
- 1 x Tecma EX-lite carbon head (electric).
- 1 x Stall shower.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Berths for twelve.
- Racing and show floorboards.
- The mast is a Southern Spar carbon rig with EC6 carbon rigging.
- The spars and EC6 rigging was fully serviced in 2020
- New headstay in 2020.
- Deck has all halyards and control lines leading aft under the cabin and the deck.
- 3 x Harken grinding pedestals are mounted in the cockpit, and can run any of four different winches – as well as hydraulic deck functions.
2020 Sails (Millenium Sails, Italy):
- Masthead Upwind Code 0 – Use up to 15 knots, up to 50 degrees TWA.
- Genoa Staysail.
Older Sails (North Sails):
- A4 Polymax Spin.
- A3 Cuben Fibre Spin.
- A5 Cuben Fibre Spin.
- Spinnaker staysail
- Code 0 Cuben Fibre Spin.
- Custom Spin Bags and Spinnaker.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Mainsail cover.
- Cockpit cover.
- 2 x 8-person liferaft.
Schedule A Showing
Speak To A Qualified Yacht Broker
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.
Schedule A Showing
Speak To A Qualified