NEW BUILD 66/72
2020 66' 6" OFFSHORE YACHTS Motor Yacht 66/72 Pilothouse East Coast U.S. United States Price on Application
2020 66' 6" OFFSHORE YACHTS Motor Yacht 66/72 Pilothouse East Coast U.S. United States
Offshore yachts are designed and built with an attention to detail that is remarkable. The more you know about boats the more you'll appreciate Offshore's demanding standards of quality. It's not until you've made a difficult passage in rough seas that you will truly appreciate Offshore's maxim "The softest ride on the water." This isn't just an advertising slogan; it is the result of superior design translating directly into increased comfort, safety, and value. Details like recessed hull portlights, molded side-deck overheads, and fully finished, deck-hatch undersides tell the knowledgeable buyer a lot about the level of craftsmanship that has gone into every Offshore. These are yachts that invite comparison with other well-known brands, some of which cost hundreds of thousands more but still don't measure up to Offshore's standards. Take a close look at an Offshore and the features that place it at the top of its class.
Semi-displacement hull, deep-V bow entry with generous flare, raised chine, prop pockets, and integral swim platform. Full length keel for direction stability and propeller protection. Generous crew quarters aft of engine room with easy access to all engine room service items. Numerous engine options available.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2019 66' 6" OFFSHORE YACHTS 66/72 Pilothouse Motor Yacht Pilothouse NEW BUILD 66/72 yacht for sale in East Coast U.S., USA today!
Included with this 66/72 Offshore are:
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a
smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines
• 40hp bow & stern thrusters / ABT 9-foot roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• ZF Joystick Maneuvering System (3 stations)
• 1,700lb hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 90,000btu expansion air conditioning system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque Enclosed Shaft System for reduced noise and increased efficiency
• Twin Stidd 500-200 helm chairs in Pilothouse
• Hynautic power steering system
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room video camera system
• LED TVs in all staterooms and in salon (40" LED in salon)
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning, and decor allowance