2019 66' 4" NEPTUNUS Motor Yacht Miami Beach Florida United States $2,499,000 USD
2019 66' 4" NEPTUNUS Motor Yacht Miami Beach Florida United States
Better Than New! Beautiful 2019 Neptunus 650 Fly with open, contemporary floor plan. 3 Stateroom layout, custom cabinetry, upgraded soft goods and appliances. C18 CATEPILLAR engines, Gyro stabilization, Joy Stick, Yacht Controller. Low hours. Extended engine warranties and spare props.
Misty K . 2019 Neptunus 650 . Better Than New!!
This Neptunus 650 Flybridge motor yacht is beautiful, comfortable, and has been meticulously maintained. It is powered by CATERPILLAR C-18s known for both dependability and performance. The vessel measures 66’ 4” overall and loaded with equipment including Sea keeper 9 Gyroscope stabilization system, Yacht Controller, Joystick controls, and built to meet CE Category A - Ocean standards.
Misty K has 3 elegant staterooms and heads, upgraded interior soft goods and textiles, an open layout, fully equipped galley with extra refrigeration and freezer storage, and a large dining area to comfortably host your next dinner party.
The real showstopper of this yacht is the stunning flybridge which is well equipped with a full isinglass enclosure and central air. Relax and take a break from the sun in the unique built in sun lounge with overall seating for 12. The central helm is equipped with full navigation electronics, proportional bow and stern thrusters, Joystick and a Yacht Controller for easy maneuverability. Misty K is the vessel featured in Boat Test’s 650-flybridge 2X 1135-HP CAT C18 ACERT review (http://boat test.com/review/Neptunus/3845_650-fybridge) (All rights to linked article and video reserved by Boat Test). All services are up to date, warranties on the main engines have been extended, and the vessel comes with a spare set of props. Owned by one family, she is in pristine condition, perfect for your educated yacht owner, and will not disappoint even the pickiest buyer.
Boarding is from either the swim platform, port or starboard steps, or from either side deck. The main salon is accessed via sliding door.
The Engine Room is accessed via the transom door or via a hatch in the Aft Deck sole. The crew cabin is easily accessible via a custom transom door from the swim platform and offers an abundance of storage, separate head, sink and shower.
The Flybridge Deck has easy access via stairs from the Aft Deck. Features of the flybridge include a full isinglass enclosure, raised bar with four stools on stainless steel pedestals, an icemaker, sink, fridge, and seating aft with a 2-pedestal table.
The Main Salon is entered via a sliding Trend stainless steel entry door. The minute you enter the vessel, you will notice the beautiful, grain matched, high gloss walnut cabinets, leather sofa and the hardwood flooring. The salon features opposing seating areas with a sofa on the starboard side, and twin custom chairs on port. The sofa is U shaped and has storage below. It provides comfortable seating for four to six people and includes built in end tables at both ends with storage cabinets below. There is also a custom coffee table in front of the sofa, with two ottomans tucked below.
The 49" QLED HD LED TV is fully integrated and positioned for easy viewing. The cabinets below the TV house a Bose Lifestyle system with Bluetooth connectivity, a RayMarine Sat TV control panel, and the attenuator for the Glomex Terrestrial TV antenna. Other salon features include Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds, sliding insect screen on the aft door, built in Bose speakers, hidden subwoofer, decorative ceiling treatment over the salon table, eight dimmable LED mini spots, and digital AC controls.
The living space is an open floor concept with the galley two steps up from the Salon.
This is a fully equipped galley ideal for entertaining or extended cruising. The galley showcases grain matched walnut and decorative lacquer cabinets, and luxurious quartz countertops. It includes a large island which maximizes both counter space and storage. On port, the entertainment center includes a beverage center, custom glass and lighted display shelving for stemware, and additional storage for both dinnerware and provisions.
Equipment, Fixtures and Appliances:
- Under mount extra deep stainless-steel sink,
- Single handle spray faucet,
- 4 burner Ceran top cooktop,
- Built in microwave with exhaust fan,
- 24” oven,
- 2 drawer-style undercounter Jenn Air fridge units,
- 2 drawer-style undercounter Jenn Air freezer units,
- Beverage center,
- (6) Walnut cabinet doors,
- (6) Walnut corner storage cabinets,
- (1) Walnut drawer,
- Pull out storage cabinet for canned goods,
- Quartz countertop,
- Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawer,
- Central vacuum outlet,
- Overhead four door cabinet w/dedicated lighting to port,
- (12) LED mini spots – most on a dimmer,
- (6) Mica drawers to port behind two walnut doors, and
- Blinds for the cabin side windows.
A leather upholstered dinette is located forward with comfortable seating for six, built in bar stools and extra storage below the seats. The fixed quartz top dining table sits on two polished stainless-steel pedestals.
Six curved LED lighted steps lead to the stateroom accommodations below. Along the lower hall is a two-door electrical panel with separate AC/DC electrical panels. The large landing at the bottom of the stairway also houses the stacked washer and dryer, with additional cabinets for storage. From the companionway, a turn aft turn leads to master cabin, a turn to starboard provides immediate access to the guest cabin (and day head), and forward to the luxurious VIP cabin with ensuite bath and head. The area is airy, bright, and open with tons of overhead light and lots of storage options.
Misty K features a full-beam master stateroom with king size bed and an ensuite head that screams luxury. The master stateroom has large windows on port and starboard, each with an opening port window. Two large custom six drawer dressers and large cedar lined closets (2 on port, 1 on starboard) insure you will not have to compromise your wardrobe options while onboard.
The master berth has a contemporary headboard, with beautiful custom backlit accent panels above the walnut end tables. Two LED reading lights are built into the soffit. Lacquered ceiling panels follow the contour of the bed, while rope lighting below the berth provides a warm accent day or night. A 40” built in TV faces the bed.
Entrance to the ensuite head is forward and includes a large shower stall with beautiful designer tile, shower seat, polished chrome handrails and fixtures, toilet, and sink.
The ensuite Master Head has a porcelain tile floor, beautiful custom walnut vanity with storage below, an under mounted sink set in a custom quartz countertop. There are four mirrored medicine cabinets above the sink, and custom mirror ceilings to maximize the feeling of light and space with recessed overhead lighting. The stall shower has a clear glass door, a shelf, a handheld or wall mountable polished chrome shower fixture, recessed lighting, and an exhaust fan. The shower and bath include beautiful contemporary tile and mirrored ceilings.
Guest Cabin (Starboard - Double)
The starboard Guest Cabin has one double bed with two large storage drawers below.
The stateroom is equipped with a cedar lined closet, and built-in nightstand. Two opening port lights with blinds are above with a reading light in a soffit above for each person. At the foot of the bed is a small storage shelf. This cabin is also equipped with four overhead dimmable LED mini spots, two LED mini spots as reading lights, digital AC controls, and CO detector.
Guest Head (Starboard)
The Guest Head also serves as the day head of the vessel. It can be accessed directly from the Guest Cabin, or from the open companionway.
The flooring is custom porcelain tile. The toilet is a freshwater flush full size Raritan Atlantis model. The walnut vanity has one cabinet below and a quartz countertop with a under mount sink. Above the sink is a blind covering an opening porthole. Fixtures include a three (3) mirrored medicine cabinet with rope lighting below the valance. The shower has a clear tempered glass door, a chrome handheld and wall mountable shower head, and an elegant wallpaper like finish on the bulkheads. This guest head includes an exhaust fan, three LED mini spots above in a mirrored overhead and mirrored ceilings to emphasize volume and light.
The VIP guest cabin is both elegant and comfortable. A queen size bed sits in the center of the berth with a custom headboard off the forward bulkhead. Twin LED reading lights are located above the bed.
A large walnut storage drawer sits at the foot of the bed. There is rope lighting around the bed trimming the custom Innerspring mattress. Built-in high gloss walnut countertops accent the beauty of this room and serve as nightstands. A skylight above the bed allows fresh air, natural light and serves as an escape hatch. The sky light is equipped with both a mosquito screen and night blind. Overhead lights are located on each side of the room with window blinds to both port and starboard. Above the blinds on both sides are four walnut storage cabinets. Special mood lighting is located next to the custom headboard.
Aft to port is a cedar lined closet and access the Forward Head.
A 24” LED TV is located on the aft bulkhead. As this room provides the sole access to the forward bilge and bow thruster, the cabin is equipped with a Bose Wave radio. Also in this cabin are digital AC controls and a CO monitor.
Exterior Forward Deck
- Heavy-Duty stainless-steel bow rails w/welded stainless steel lifeline,
- Stainless steel anchor pulpit w/bow roller,
- 66 lb. Delta stainless steel anchor,
- Maxwell 3500 VW Windlass w/150' high tensile chain,
- Foot switches for windlass,
- Round Bomar hatch to access chain locker,
- Freshwater wash down in bow anchor locker,
- Heavy duty rub rail,
- Dual spring line cleats,
- International LED navigation lights,
- Air horn,
- Diesel deck fills for fuel port & starboard allows single side filling via crossover,
- Removable stainless steel burgee pole,
- Stainless steel handrails at bow cushion area,
- Black Textulene wrap around windshield, port & starboard side windows,
- Frameless cabin side windows,
- Stainless steel sliding boarding gates port & starboard midship,
- Raised fiberglass toe rail for safety,
- Round Bomar deck hatch into VIP Cabin,
- (2) Sun pad cushions on bow w/headrest & (6) drink holders,
- House side stainless steel handrails,
- (6) Large dead lights into Master Cabin (two of them opening),
- (2) Teak Tread steps to side deck port & starboard,
- ACR LED spotlight, remote controlled.
Exterior Aft Deck
- Teak sole over fiberglass decks,
- Covered stern cleats w/fairleads,
- Built in fiberglass stairs (7) to Flybridge w/teak treads w/LED step lights,
- (2) Hinged stainless steel gates to swim platform,
- Custom high gloss cherry table w/stainless steel pedestals & cover,
- Covered Aft Deck fully covered by Flybridge deck above,
- (5) Stainless steel DC lights in Aft Deck overhead,
- Built in Aft Deck seating for four cushions & cover,
- 900 lb. Capacity hydraulically operated swim platform for tender storage,
- Huge full beam Lazarette w/6’ of headroom configured storage,
- 2 stereo speakers,
- Pressure water inlet,
- Deck waste pump out plate,
- Hot & cold shower in custom cabinet to starboard,
- (2) Stainless steel support poles to Boat Deck,
- Custom watertight entry door from swim platform into Crew Cabin,
- (2) Custom fender lockers in transom,
- Custom storage under Flybridge steps,
- Curved Trend stainless steel trimmed entry door,
- Sink with cold water faucet, and
- BBQ grill.
Entered via the transom door. Crew quarters includes:
- Sit down shower,
- Fresh water flush Raritan toilet,
- Stainless sink with hot and cold water and mirror,
- Large berth with under bed storage ,
- AC fluorescent lighting,
- Rudder & hydraulic gear under aft bench enclosure.
The flybridge is no doubt the show stopping feature of this yacht. With seating for 12, beautiful and luxurious special design, contemporary fabrics, quartz countertops and custom accented lighting, the flybridge is a special place day or night. The helm has been ergonomically designed, providing full navigation electronics, proportional bow and stern thrusters, and a Yacht Controller. Two custom-stitched helm chairs provide excellent visibility and comfort for extended cruising.
The flybridge on this yacht offers distinct seating areas. A raised table with four custom stools is a popular spot to hang out of enjoy a meal. A large seating area runs port to aft with a U-shaped settee with a high gloss table. The two helm chairs round out the flybridge seating. You will also find a custom entertainment unit with sink, refrigerator, and icemaker.
The flybridge has an Isinglass enclosure and includes both heat and air conditioning for long voyages or changing climates. Access to the flybridge is via teak steps. A fold down hatch gives easy access to the aft area of the Flybridge seating and closes off the area when necessary to cool or heat the area.
Flybridge Equipment includes:
- Full Isinglass enclosure,
- Fiberglass radar arch
- (4) Audio speakers
- A stainless railing all around
- Removable stainless steel flagpole w/cover
- 6 Down light in the hardtop with dimmer
- 4’ Raymarine open array radar
- Ray Marine sat dome,
- Centre helm,
- Glass panel forward of helm, with windshield wiper,
- Covers for all Flybridge seating,
- (2) large helm chairs w/fold down footrests.
Flybridge Navigation Equipment
- (1) CAT glass bridge display for main engines,
- (2) CAT electronic clutch & throttle controls,
- Dual Raymarine 16” Axiom Multifunction Displays (gS Series),
- Raymarine 4’ open array radar scanner, 12kW, 72 mile,
- Ritchie 5" Power damp compass,
- Simrad AP48 autopilot with remote,
- Raymarine I70S 4" Multifunction display for depth, speed, and wind,
- (2) Wema electric fuel gauges,
- ITT Jabsco searchlight controls,
- Bow & stern thruster controls (dual controls),
- Bennett trim tab controls w/indicators,
- Dual Icom IC-M404 VHF radio w/DSC,
- Bilge pump controls w/(3) digital pump readouts,
- Teleflex hydraulic power assisted steering system,
- Fireboy fire system override controls,
- Windlass controls,
- 12V DC outlet,
- Generator “on” indicator lights,
- Metallic finish dash panels with back lighting,
- Helm cover,
- CAT backup panel for throttles & clutches,
- Yacht Controller, joystick, handheld remote
- Anti-vibration mounts for engines & generators,
- 15 hp 24-volt DC proportional electric bow thruster,
- 15 hp 24-volt DC proportional electric stern thruster,
- (6) Automatic/manual bilge pumps w/"Ultra" bilge pump switches,
- Dual Headhunter DC freshwater pumps with switch over manifold,
- 20 Gallon Raritan water heater,
- (5) Fluorescent Engine Room lights,
- 110V GFCI outlet,
- FRP flooring between engines,
- 2 1/2 stainless steel shafts,
- Dripless shaft seals,
- Site tubes for both fuel tanks,
- (2) Engine Room blowers,
- 3" Heavy duty insulation material covered w/white aluminum perforated paneling,
- Oil Exchanger oil change system for engines, transmissions & generator,
- Fire boy automatic fire suppression system with manual pull-on FB,
- Air filters and air dampers on Engine Room air intakes,
- Centrek Industries gas/water separator for generator exhaust,
- Teleflex power steering system,
- Marine Air 72,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning w/(5) air handlers & (3) compressors for variable command,
- Raycor 1000 FG fuel filters for main engines,
- (1) Raycor 500 filter for generator,
- 5 Step stainless steel & teak ladder to Engine Room from Aft Deck,
- (2) Engine block heaters,
- ZF 550A Transmissions w/1.97:1 reduction,
- Airsep crankcase ventilation system,
- 996 Gallon aluminum forward fuel tank,
- Oversize Groco sea strainer & sea valves for main engines,
- (1) Aluminum baffled water tanks,
- (1) Fiberglass waste tank,
- Macerator pump for waste tank w/timer switch, and
- Fiberglass wrapped single tube exhaust system.
- 110V/220V 60 Hz AC system
- 24V DC system
- 20kW Northern Lights generator in sound shield
- (3) Banks of 24-volt gel cell batteries separated by blocking diodes as follows:
- (2) 8D's (450 ah) for house 24V, (2) 4D's (360 ah) for engine starting 24V plus (2) 24-volt batteries for bow & stern thruster (24V system)
- DC Digital voltmeter,
- DC Digital amp meter,
- AC Digital voltmeter w/dual positions to read each leg of power,
- AC Digital amp meter w/dual positions to read each leg of power,
- Breaker protected 110-volt AC circuits,
- Breaker protected 220-volt AC circuits,
- Breaker protected DC circuits,
- Central bonding system w/shaft brushes,
- Two Battery chargers for the various battery banks,
- (2) 50-amp Glendinning cord reels w/75’ of cord,
- Generator "on" indicator light at Flybridge Helm,
- (5) Battery shutoff switches,
- (2) Galvanic isolators,
- Port engine alternator 105 amps, 24V,
- Starboard engine alternator 105 amps, 24V,
- (3) Gang centrally located GFCI’s at main bus
- 12 KVA transformers with manual boost control
- Generator start/stop at main electrical panel in Lazarette/Crew Cabin
- Water tank level indicator at main electrical panel
- Waste tank level indicator at main electrical panel
Neptunus yachts are known for their composite construction using Kevlar Hybrid materials for superior strength and puncture resistance. The hull sides above the waterline are cored. The engine stringers run from stern to bow with steel top plates for engine mounting. The Deep (19.5 degrees) Vee Hull has been designed to ensure excellent sea handling and maneuverability. This builder is known to pay special attention to the ratio between installed power, speed, and fuel consumption.
Misty K was custom built by a knowledgeable owner who used the vessel in the waters from New England to South Florida.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2019 66' 4" NEPTUNUS Motor Yacht Flybridge Misty K yacht for sale in Miami Beach, Florida, USA today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
GET FULL SPECIFICATIONS
Ghost Yachts Inc.
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.