MONTE CARLO YACHTS
65 Flybridge - 2016 65' MONTE CARLO YACHTS
Miami Florida United States $1,685,000 USD
Miami Florida United States
LENGTH 65' (19.81m)
BUILDER MONTE CARLO YACHTS
ASKING PRICE $1,685,000 USD
BEAM 17' 1" (5.21m)
MX SPEED 30 Knots 35 MPH
CRUISING SPEED 26 Knots 30 MPH
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
LOCATION Miami, Florida, USA
- SeaKeeper 9 Gyro
- 1200 MAN Diesel Engines with only 850 Hours
- Xenta Joystick with Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Gorgeous Italian Design
- Carbon Fiber Hardtop with Retractable Sunroof
- Teak Sole Throughout Cockpit, Foredeck, and Flybridge
- Miele Appliance Package in Galley
- Raymarine Electronics Including Dual Screens on Upper and Lower Helm Stations
- Summer Galley on the Flybridge With Grill, Sink, Ice Maker, and Fridge.
- Passerelle and Hydraulic Swim Platform
- 3 Staterooms, 3 Heads + 2 Crew
- Upgraded JL Audio and Fusion Stereo with 3 Zones
- Spacious Engine Room
- Beam: 17' 1''
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Max Draft: 5' 1''
- Fuel Tank: 1 x 925|gallon
- Fresh Water: 1 x 198|gallon
- Cabins: 3
- Heads: 3
- Dry Weight: 70,000 lb.
- The aft deck is one of 3 outdoor entertaining areas and easily accommodates up to 6 adults around the beautiful teak table.
- The cockpit is equipped with heavy, stainless hardware and electric mooring winches.
- Just forward of the winches are 2 large storage lockers for fenders, hoses, etc.
- As you make your way aft down to the hydraulic swim platform you will find that moving about the transom is extremely easy with wide access to port and starboard. The 65 is also equipped with a passerelle which makes boarding a breeze.
- The transom door allows access to the crew cabin for 2 as well as the washer and dryer combo unit.
- Just forward of the crew cabin is the spacious engine room.
- In 2020 there was a brand-new Fusion stereo system installed with 3 separate zones including the cockpit, flybridge, and bow. All-new speakers, head unit, subwoofers, and amps were part of the installation.
- The 17’1” beam allows for huge walk-around side decks and the high gunwales make it extremely safe to move about for line handling and entertaining.
- Huge bow seating area can either be configured as 2 large sun pads or you can flip up the backrests to make comfortable upright seating. She has a subtle bow rail that does not inhibit the amazing views.
- There is ambient LED pop-up lighting that really makes the space inviting at night while the carbon fiber poles and awning create a comfortable space in the heat of the day.
- Forward of the seating area is a recessed deck to allow handling of the ground tackle and access to the fender storage and chain locker.
- Just aft of the bow seating area is the Portuguese bridge with boarding doors to port and starboard just aft.
- The galley on the 65 is aft and located just inside the stainless, bi-folding doors. They open to create a beautiful open-concept layout that flows nicely from the cockpit all the way through to the salon.
- As you enter the cabin the galley is immediate to port and the inside dining area is to starboard. The dining table folds open and chairs can be added to create space for 5 or 6 adults.
- The galley countertops act as a nice bar area when the salon doors are fully opened.
- She has an exceptionally large fridge with a separate freezer located just below the forward countertop.
- The stainless sink basin and Newform faucet are located to port next to the 4-burner Miele induction cooktop.
- There is storage above and below the sink as well as on the front side of the bar.
- The full-size Miele dishwasher is conveniently located just below the cooktop.
- Aft of the fridge is the Miele convection oven and microwave combo unit.
- The first thing you will notice when stepping into the salon is the uninhibited, 365-degree view through the large windows.
- The u-shaped sofa in the salon is extremely comfortable and runs along the port side below the massive window.
- Just across from the sofa is the custom china and silverware storage area as well as the pop-up television that rotates 180 degrees so you can watch in the salon or from the aft deck.
- Forward of the TV is the controller for the Bose surround system as well as the satellite TV control box.
- The full-beam master is located aft as you make your way down the steps from the lower helm station.
- Upon entering the master, you will find the master bath located immediately to port. The master bathroom features beautiful granite counters with built-in basin sinks and beautiful chrome faucets. The separate stall shower has a gorgeous mosaic tile with a waterfall shower head and a wand. There is no lack of storage with 3 cabinets below and shelf storage above the vanity.
- Continuing into the master you will find no lack of Italian design with several different types of leather and fabric lining the walls, headboard, and cabinetry. The large mirror makes the space feel much larger and has a vanity area below for doing make-up.
- The round, hull-side windows are unique to MCY and have 4 opening portholes to either side. Just below the waterline windows on the starboard side is a comfortable chaise lounge. To port is additional storage space with his and hers lockers just forward.
- The island, king berth is situated on the centerline with a flat-screen TV mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- The VIP on the 65 is located forward and features a large, island queen berth situated on the centerline of the boat. The natural light flows nicely through this space with 2 opening portholes to port and starboard.
- The dark wood is accented nicely with light and dark gray leather and fabric throughout. Just forward of the berth is an incredibly unique headboard with ambient lighting behind.
- Lockers are located to port and starboard with additional storage compartments on either side of the bed.
- The en-suite head is aft and to port and features many of the same furnishings that are in the master bath including a large stall shower, beautiful basin sink and faucet, and an electric Tecma head.
- The Samsung flat-screen TV is located on the aft bulkhead and the DVD player is mounted in the starboard locker.
- The guest stateroom is located to starboard just as you come down the companionway and features 2 twin berths. This stateroom also has no shortage of storage area with a nice size locker forward and additional compartments next to the berth.
- The head is en-suite but also acts as the day head for the vessel with a separate access from the companionway.
- The acrylic wrap-around shower door allows for much more usable space in the head.
- The teak steps on the port side of the cockpit lead up to the spacious flybridge.
- The bridge features yet another teak table for entertaining as well as additional seating along the port side.
- The upper helm is located to starboard and features twin Raymarine screens with much of the same equipment you have at the lower helm.
- The hardtop is carbon fiber and has a retractable sunroof that tucks away nicely when open.
- The teak sole continues from the cockpit around the bow and up to the flybridge.
- Aft on the flybridge is a large area surrounding the summer galley which features an electric grill, ice maker, and fridge.
- At the base of the galley, the unit is a large storage area with additional storage located beneath all the flybridge seating.
- The new JL Audio/Fusion stereo features 5 new speakers and 1 large subwoofer on the flybridge.
- The lower helm is situated on the starboard side of the vessel and has easy access to the side deck through the pantograph door.
- The 65 is equipped with a Boning system that controls and monitors all the ship's systems including tankage, battery status, AC and DC monitoring, lighting, etc. All engine data is displayed on the screens at the lower helm station with separate MAN.
- The electronics are all Raymarine and include 2 plotters at both helm stations, autopilot, radar, and a tri data display.
- She is equipped with a SeaKeeper gyrostabilizer that reduces roll and makes for a comfortable ride in most sea conditions.
- The 1200 MAN diesels are controlled by electronic throttles and the vessel is also outfitted with a Xenta joystick that incorporates both bow and stern thrusters with the drives.
- Both helm stations are also equipped with a Quick chain counter, Raymarine VHF radios, and trim tab indicators along with miscellaneous switchers for lighting, etc.
Engine Room/ Mechanical
- The engine room is accessed through the transom door. The crew cabin for 2 is also located aft of the engine room and can accommodate 2 With a separate head/shower and nice basin sink.
- Directly across from the crew cabin door is access to the Water Makers Inc Desalination system and the hydraulics for the passerelle, swim platform and trim tabs are all easily accessible.
- The 65 is outfitted with 2 Glendinning electric shore power reels for the 2 50-amp shore power chords.
- Just forward of the cable reels is the LG washer/dryer combo unit.
- There is also a swim ladder with teak steps stowed away here that mounts to the swim platform.
- As you make your way forward you will find the 23 kW Kohler generator.
- Just below the generator is the SeaKeeper 9 gyro stabilizer.
- To port, you will find 2 CruisAir AC chillers each with a 36,000 BTU capacity.
- The Master volt battery chargers are located on the starboard side and aft bulkhead in the engine room.
- The 1200 MAN diesels have 850 hours are rated at 2300 RPM.
- On the forward bulkhead is the main electrical panel as well as a second Raymarine camera to monitor the engine room.
- 1200 RPM - 22 GPH - 11.5 Knots
- 1600 RPM - 46 GPH - 15 Knots
- 1750 RPM - 60 GPH - 19 Knots
- 2000 RPM - 80 GPH - 25 Knots
- 2360 RPM - 124 GPH - 31 Knots