2008 64' MOCHI CRAFT FERRETTI Motor Yacht 64 Dolphin Fort Lauderdale United States $924,900 USD
2008 64' MOCHI CRAFT FERRETTI Motor Yacht 64 Dolphin Fort Lauderdale United States
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2009 64' MOCHI CRAFT FERRETTI 64 Dolphin Motor Yacht Flybridge El Jefe yacht for sale in Fort Lauderdale, USA today!
Sophisticated styling and advanced engineering highlight the Mochi 64, styled after the classic Italian lobster boats. The M64 boasts a wide 20’ beam with 3 staterooms and 3 heads below deck. There is a full separate crew quarters with private captain cabin, extra bunk and full head. Salon is open and airy with large windows including the Ferretti styled rear opening window to the cockpit. The cockpit has full dining table with retractable sun-shade, cockpit control station, ice-maker and dual access to transom and garage. The garage holds a 10’ jet drive inflatable with custom haul & launch system. Inside, the galley up layout across from the helm allows for comfortable conversation when running the boat from inside. The master stateroom is full beam, mid-ship with walk in closet and large double-sink head looking toward the sea. VIP and Guest cabins are finished beautifully, large in size, each with private heads. On the fly-bridge, there is a retractable helm console, plenty of seating and lounging areas, grill, refrigerator, and drink holders.
- Anchor- 30kg SS plow type w/ 300' chain
- Lofrans vertical anchor windlass
- Deck winches with 2x Lofrans capstans on aft deck
- Dinghy storage with electric winch in transom
- Garage w/ rollage track
- Besonzoni passarelle
- Novurania Tender with 90hp
- Brownies dive air compressor
- Cockpit engine controls
- Windshield washers & wipers
- Flybridge refrigerator
- Flybridge freezer
- Aft deck ice-maker
- Bimini top
- 1x 75' power reel
- 1x Splitter
- 2x "Condoria" chilled water units
- Battery Chargers:
- 6 amp Pro Mariner - 12 V Charger
- 20 amp Pro Mariner - 12 V Charger
- 75 amp Master Volt - 24 V Charger
- Inverter: Master V 1000 Watts
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Riviera 4" Compass
- Samsung LCD TV + Bose 3.2.1 DVD in salon
- Samsung LCD TV in master, forward VIP and
- Riviera 4" Compass
- Simrad autopilot
- Simrad VHF x2
- Simrad depth finder
- Garmin Radar and GPS
- Sony stereo AM/FM/DVD/CD player in guest port cabin
- Sharp LCD TV in crew cabin
- KVH SAT TV
- Bose 3.2.1. stereo system w/ salon/ aft deck and master stateroom zones
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- ZF Transmission
- Kohler generator 28kw
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- 2x Mitsubishi gyro stabilizers
Fire Fighting and Safety Gears
- 2x 6 man "EV" life rafts
- Smoke detectors, bell, horn, running, anchor and search lights
- Fire extinguishers
- "Fireboy" system
- Bilge pumps x 4
- Bilge alarms
- Life ring
- Emergency bilge suction pump
- Freezer in lower passageway
- Hot water heater
- Washer dryer
- 4 burner electric stove top
- Hot plate on Flybridge
- Convection Oven
- Corian & wood countertop
- Extra A/C pump
- 4 under water lights at transom: White and green to match Mochi color
- Move engine room battery boxes to under deck to allow better engine room access.
- Added entertainment systems and Nav equipment.
- Added Marquipt tideride entryway stairs for both sides of boat and make special storage area for equipment.
- Changed to larger size of door in engine room lazzarette.
- Added underwater camera in transom. Shows on Main saloon TV.
- Added 2 new battery charger stations in engine room.
- Modify and raise Flybridge helm seating area and add stainless footrail.
- Added built in Brownies 3RD Lung and all related dive equipment.
- Added Novurania Jet tender with 90 hp.
- Assemble tender storage garage with frames, motor, tiedowns, and all track for tender lauch and retrieval.
- Added Flybridge refrigerator.
- Added Flybridge grill.
- Added Flybridge drink holders.
- Installed a 100 to 2/ 50 amp shore power converter.
- Improved shore cord lauch and retrieval
- Modify crew quarters door handle for easier opening
- Added shower holder in crew quarters
- Added laptop computer access for additional navigation programs and internet access
- Added inside floor covers and outside canvas covers for table and seating
Outstanding opportunity to purchase original owner 2009 Mochi 64. Delivered in 11/09.
Exceptionally maintained by same captain from Day 1. Extensive options list! Hard to find a better sea boat in this size range. Big, full beam master stateroom on 20’ beam. MAN 1224hp engines. Only 1345 hours with 1000 hour service complete.
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.