COMMERCIAL BOAT WORKSBuilder
64' 10" (19.76m)Length
No Name - 2000 64' 10" COMMERCIAL BOAT WORKS
The 2000 64' 10" COMMERCIAL BOAT WORKS Commercial Vessel No Name is a yacht for sale located in USA. M/V Sea Life Discovery was built by Midship Marine, Harvey, LA. She has a COI for 49 passengers and has a Limited Coastwise endorsement that includes Catalina Island. This one of a kind semi submarine is unique in that it has seating for 49 below in the underwater viewing area and seating on the main deck above water. Other like vessels have one or the other. Her twin John Deere diesels provide a top speed of 7 knots and a cruising speed of 5 knots. Specially designed rudders and a bow thruster provide excellent maneuvering capabilities. An enclosed aft deck provides shelter, a food service area and retail space. She is equipped with a full suite of navigation electronics, PA , sound and HD display system w/ multiple monitors installed. Hauled for service and bottom paint September 2019.These and her unique design features equip M/V SLD to be successful for a variety of missions possible involving tourism, underwater research or education. Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 64' 10" (19.76m)
BUILDER COMMERCIAL BOAT WORKS
ASKING PRICE $690,000 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 2000
BEAM 15' (4.57m)
MX SPEED N/A
CRUISING SPEED N/A
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN
- 2 x John Deere TD6068T. 6 cylinders, 175 hp. FWC, wet exhaust.
- Engine Hours: Port-9177 Stbd-9179
- Gearboxes-- ZF-Hurth, V-Drive, 2.49:1 gear reduction. 22 X 27 4-blade bronze props.
- 23hp, 48 Volt-DC Bow Thruster w/ High capacity battery charger system.
ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONICS
- 120/240-Volt AC and 12-Volt DC.(7) 8-D batteries & (1) grp 27 secured in acid proof boxes.
- Northern Lights M844L , 20KW Generator. (3) Battery Chargers.
- Air conditioning and heating are ducted to below deck underwater viewing areas.
- Dirigo Compass, Motorola FSR Radios, Standard Horizon VHF/Hailer/PA/Fog signals, Comnav 1001 Autopilot/Rudder Angle indicator, Furuno GP-36 GPS, Navigation Computer w/ Monitor & MapTech Charting Software, Furuno FCV-667 Color Video Fathometer, Furuno 173124-Mile Radar, 406 EPIRB Cat.1, Kenwood Stereo/Speakers. Wesmar Bow Thruster.
- Audio/Visual Equipment, Video Monitors, Computers and Underwater Cameras and Microscope. Lighting System
DECK / SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Simpson Lawrence 12V Windlass, 3/8" & 1/2" Chain/Rode- 30KG Plow Type Anchor.
- Dive Compressor and Swim Platform & Swim/Dive Ladder.
- Open Top Aquarium (Touch Pool)
- Full Aft deck Canvas/Isinglass Enclosure, Refrigerator,
- (2) Reverse cycle Air conditioning/Heaters
- (3) 22 Person Life Floats w/ netting, (55) Adult 7 (6) Child PFDS,
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.