- - 1998 63' BAIA Sports Cruiser
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States $280,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
Multi Yacht owner wants this boat sold NOW!
All Offers Considered including South Florida real estate or Auto collections
- 2 Stateroom, 2 Head layout w/forward crew double bunks & head/shower
- Recent refit with Platinum color scheme
- Decor upgrade with new upholstery and carpeting
- Service Arneson Drives and mechanical, 2017
- 2017 Refit with complete bottom job and full service of drive system
- Exceptionally clean
- Captain maintained and serviced
2 stateroom, 2 head layout with crew quarters forward accessed via foredeck hatch.
Master stateroom features centerline queen berth and private head with separate shower.
Guest stateroom is aft to starboard with upper/lower berths and guest head to port.
Forward of guest accommodations is the crew quarters with 2 berths plus head with shower.
The large, well-appointed salon is configured with beautiful U-settee/dinette to starboard and galley opposite to port. Décor was totally renovated in a platinum color scheme with new upholstery and carpeting. There is a large bulkhead mounted flat screen TV forward of settee and Sony entertainment system located in galley.
The cockpit is voluminous and very comfortable with seating for up to 12.
The helm station is to starboard with wet bar to port. Aft of the helm is a large U-settee with table. Fully aft is a very large sunpad which lifts to access the engine room.
There is a Bimini top with full enclosure, stainless steel framed windshield with wipers and large swim platform.
Deck surfaces are non-skid gelcoat with carpet.
- Large galley with abundant counter space and storage
- Whirlpool 4 burner cooktop
- Goldstar microwave
- Stainless sink w/faucet
- Sony entertainment system
- Furuno Navnet radar/plotter
- Furuno LS-6100 sounder
- Furuno GPS GP-36
- Navicontrol AP3003 autopilot
- Uniden UM525 VHF radio
- Whitestar Riviera compass
- ACR EPIRB
- Clarion AM/FM/CD changer
- Gafrig speedometer
Deck and Mechanical Equipment
- No Working Generator
- Bow thruster
- Lofrans winch w/chain and plow type anchor mounted in bow
- Vacuflush heads and MSD system
- 72,000 BTU Condario A/C system
- Isea 12 gal. water heater
- Electric grill and refrigerator at helm deck wet bar
- All stainless heavy duty deck hardware
- 50 amp shore power inlet and cord
- Fireboy fire control system
- Full canvas cover for aft deck
This is a beautiful example of a Baia 63 which is both agile and fast!
She had a refit in 2017 including Platinum color scheme,interior décor, complete bottom job and full servicing of drive system.
There is currently no working generator.