Serenity Now 2008 62' SUNSEEKER Cruising Yacht
Palm Beach Gardens United States $799,000 USD
With an extensive refit (2021) and constant upgrades, this captain maintained Sunseeker 62 Predator is ready for immediate delivery! Without question, this is the finest example of not only a 62 Predator, but any similar sized express yacht of the same era.
*Reduced 50K for immediate sale and delivery*
Sunseeker’s Predator collection is renowned for having the most aggressively styled express yachts anywhere on the water. The Predator’s edgy lines can only be equaled in one respect, the boats ride. With a deep V built to take on the English Channel, Sunseeker’s roots of speed, and high-performance running gear, the boat handles more like a sport boat than a yacht. Deep prop pockets provide the perfect running attitude, creating a comfortable ride at any speed. Putting the boat into a hard turn will make anyone appreciate Sunseekers engineering.
Both cosmetically and mechanically, this is not only the finest example of a 62 Predator on the market today, but it’s also the best example of any express yacht this size and age. Below is a list of notable features and upgrades that will make that point clear.
Upgrades and Notable Features:
- Interior refit – cockpit, salon, helm, galley, and lower salon (2021)
- Lexan dash panel for electronics and analog gauges at helm
- Vinyl headliner throughout salon, helm, galley, and lower salon
- Overhead, dimmable LED lighting in cockpit, salon, galley, lower salon, and master stateroom
- Sanded salon hardwood floor
- Sanded teak decks
- Vinyl wall panels in salon
- Folding, high-low salon table in black, matte finish
- High-Low table in lower salon in black, matte finish
- Grey wrapped wall accent panels in lower salon and galley
- Brushed stainless steel backsplash in galley with overhead LED lighting
- Painted grey threshold for salon step
- Custom port side cabinetry in salon:
- 50” high-low TV
- Concealed soundbar
- Drawers (3x)
- Large cabinet storage (5x)
- NuriChef Wine cooler
- Black Corian countertop with molded guard
- AV/Server rack
- Wire conduits for WiFi router and electronics
- KVH HD7 for true 1080p picture and matching dummy dome (2021)
- All new smart TVs (2021)
- Electric SureShade cockpit sunshade (2021)
- New Vitrigrio cockpit refrigerator (2021)
- New Gaganeau cockpit grill (2021)
- New exterior sound system (2018)
- 4x JL cockpit 6.6” speakers
- 2x JL rail-mounted speakers on bow for sunpad (2021)
- JL Amp
- JL Subwoofer
- Fusion MSRA70 head unit (2021)
- Engine Work (2020):
- New belts and valve cover gaskets
- Cleaned and rebuilt transmission coolers
- Cleaned heat exchanger bundles
- Newer Kohler genset
- New windlass and motor (2020)
- 2018 AB 330 jet tender with 100HP Rotax Motor, Garmin 741, transducer, and sound system
- All waste system duckbill valves replaced (2022)
- New windshield shade (2021)
- Air conditioning manifold system rebuilt (2021)
- All exterior cushions redone in Ferrari Silver to match hull (2018)
- Exterior covers in Silver to match seating and hull (2018)
- New teak decks (2018)
- New interior hardwood flooring in salon and galley (2018)
- Hull painted in metallic silver (2015)
- Garmin 8012 Chart Plotters – 2x (2015)
- Garmin GHS 10 VHF (2015)
- Garmin 4’ 48kW Open Array Radar (2015)
- Garmin GMI 20 Instrument Display (2015)
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot
- Sanshin HR – 1012 search light with helm controls
- New starboard side pull-out swim ladder (2022)
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Toy garage
- Side Power bow thruster
- Side Power stern thruster
- Cockpit wet bar with sink, grill, refrigerator, and cool box
The boat boasts extensive exterior seating and areas to congregate. The teak-decked, hydraulic swim platform can quickly deploy a tender and provide a submerged deck when deployed and swimming. The entire transom of the boat lifts to reveal a garage, perfect for storing fenders, lines, water toys, bicycles, scooters, etc. It is an incredible amount of storage with effortless access. All cables, hookups, and battery switches are easily controlled from the platform and cockpit steps.
L-shaped cockpit seating are flanked by a cockpit wet bar complete with an electric grill, refrigerator, sink, and cool box. The grey upholstery with white accent was all redone in Ferrari Silver, with grey vinyl covers to match. Easily, the forward-facing backrests fold forward to create a full-size European sun pad in the cockpit, protected by a low-profile grab rail. The high-low, teak high gloss table is plenty large for outdoor dining, but also folds back on itself to provide more walking space and reveal cup holders. When the sun gets too strong, an electric sunshade is mounted on top of the hardtop and will retract enough to cover the entire L-shaped sofa.
All salon glass doors slide to the starboard side to create a open, flowing feel from the cockpit to the salon. Gorgeous, recently installed (2018) and sanded (2021) hardwood floors in the salon are warm and inviting. A salon sofa to the portside is capable of seating a small crowd around the brand-new salon table. With folding leafs, the table expands to almost twice its original size to provide enough room for six to dine. Recently refinished in black matte, it can also spin and drop down to coffee table height when it’s time to watch television. Beautiful custom white cabinetry flanks the entire port side of the salon. Custom designed for maximum storage, counter space, and a concealed high-low TV and soundbar, the cabinetry makes the salon feel considerably newer than 2008.
Any captain will appreciate the updated electronics at the helm. Two Garmin 12” 8012 chart plotters, Garmin xHD2 4’ radar, and a Garmin GMI 20 Instrument Display were all installed in 2015. Coupled with the Simrad autopilot and spotlight, the captain has all the desired equipment at his or her fingertips.
The galley features rich high-gloss cherry cabinetry. All the cabinetry shows like new and has no milking or glossing in any of the panels. A newer Isotherm standup refrigerator and freezer is recessed into the aft bulkhead of the galley. A custom, brand new brushed stainless steel galley backsplash create a galley that is much more modern than 2008. All overhead lights were changed to dimmable LEDs which compliment the atrium style ceiling for the galley and flood the area with natural and electric lighting.
To the starboard side is the lower salon with dining table. The high-low table for the lower salon sofa is also finished in black matte to create a more modern feel. A smart TV is on an articulating mount across from the sofa, a great feature when looking for a bit more privacy.
The boat boasts a large, full-beam aft master stateroom. A combination washer/dryer sits right outside the door to the stateroom making laundry easy and close to guests and owners. To the starboard side of the stateroom, a large, double-wide closet with mirrored doors provides plenty of wardrobe storage. A chest of drawers and cabinets also on the starboard side compliment the large closet to neatly have everything stowed in no time at all after getting onboard. A large smart TV is anchored behind the vanity/desk on the starboard side as well. A leather stool pulls out on a stainless-steel arm to make the area a perfect location to either get ready for the evening or work remotely in today’s age. Large hull side windows on either side flood the stateroom with light when desired. The aft porthole on each side also open to allow for cross ventilation.
The master head is to the port side of the stateroom. Featuring a popular circular shower design, the floorplan of the head is much larger than most when not showering. The doors slide and stow which allow the floor of the shower to be utilized and accessed by those at the sink and toilet. This greatly cuts down on wasted space in the head. A vessel style sink, mirrored medicine cabinet, outlets, towel racks, and glass holder give the owner all the usual comforts to keep their stay onboard comfortable.
Just forward of the master stateroom, on the starboard side, is the guest stateroom. Featuring large, stacked bunks, the stateroom is not just a bonus or “storage” room. It also features a large closet and Smart TV mounted on another articulating wall mount. An opening porthole also provides a view and fresh air when desired.
The VIP stateroom is forward. With plenty of rich cabinetry providing storage above and below the bed, the room is a great example of Sunseekers spectacular cabinetry. A large hanging closet on the starboard side, coupled with lots of storage, makes an occupant feel comfortable and allows guests to travel with everything they need. The port-side day head is accessed either from the lower salon or ensuite access from the VIP stateroom.
This boat is located offsite in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Please call the listing broker to schedule a showing. Nobody will be disappointed after being onboard. This boat presents exactly as it photographed.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2008 62' SUNSEEKER Predator 62 Cruising Yacht Express Serenity Now yacht for sale in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
OneWater Yacht Group
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.