Mimi - 2000 62' OFFSHORE YACHTS
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States $725,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
This Offshore was purchased by the current owners in 2015 and used lightly in the Florida Keys. As you can see in the photos and virtual tour, MIMI is a spacious boat; her four staterooms accommodate eight. The interior of this boat has aged quite well. The teak interior in particular looks great.
If you are seeking a high-quality boat with respected pedigree, I am certain MIMI is worth your careful
Buyers do not have to take my word for it...take these parameters to the MLS and search for yourself.
Four stateroom Motoryachts asking between $400,000 and $800,000 sizes 55-65' and model years 1995 - 2005.
The search produced five boats in the entire USA and none of the five compare to this venerable 2001 Offshore 62 flushdeck!
This Offshore offers:
- Four staterooms. The Master stateroom, with walk around King size bed, is located aft. The VIP cabin on this boat looks like the typical Master stateroom found on average boats in this class.
- Full walkaround side decks. There is no teak found on the exterior of MIMI.
- Walk-in engine room. The engine room access is superior to other boats in this size range. Found opposite the Master Stateroom, the walk-in engine room is a feature rarely found on a 62' boat. The stand-up space is easy to work in.
- Stand up lazarette, is located beneath the aft deck, where you would normally find the engine room hatch.
- This space is impressive, ample room for gear.
- The stabilizer fins and side thrusters are hydraulic.
- Twin generators.
- Huge flybridge.
- Yacht Controller.
- Flush deck layout makes for a spacious main deck.
62 Flush Deck History
Check out this Boating World article from 1996 for their review on the Offshore flush deck. Offshore 62 – Boating World.
- Uni-directional laminates at engine stringers & hull door openings.
- Double laminations at chine, keel & running hardware locations.
- Four full length longitudinal engine stringers & athwartship reinforcing stringers as per design.
- Cored 1 1/4″ main bulkheads padded at hull & bonded.
- Hull to deck connection mechanically fastened & bonded.
- Vinylester hull laminate for osmosis protection.
- Deep & finely veed forefoot.
- Low silhouette & center of gravity.
- Flared bow section with radiused spray chine.
- Full walk around decks with deep bulwarks.
- Covered side decks.
- Port and starboard hull doors.
- Molded upper & lower rub rails capped with solid. stainless steel trim rail.
- Large low windows for sit down visibility.
- Molded fiberglass window frames, doors & hatches.
- No exterior aluminum.
- #316 grade stainless steel.
- Twin 800 HP CAT 3406E
- ABT hydraulic system consisting of (2) 25hp PTOs, a 38hp bow thruster and a 20hp stern thruster with power
- proportional controls at the three helm stations.
- ABT ''TRAC" electronics stabilizers
- Fisher Panda generator - Port Gen (12.6 kW); Stbd Gen (22 kW)
- Marine Air reverse-cycle air conditioning system - 5 compressors, 80,000btu
- Halon fire system
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Hydraulic power steering
- Trim tabs
- (6) automatic bilge pumps
- Engine fuel shut-off valve
- Head Hunter system in place of standard
- 3rd holding tank
- Village Marine 800gpd watermaker
- Tides Marine drip less shaft logs
- Central vacuum system
- Reverso oil change system
- Fresh water filter
- Engine synchronizers
- Fuel filters
- Engine temperature alarm
- Headhunter Jet Paq water pump as primary
- Grainger water pump as secondary
- Royal Flush heads throughout
- Panda 12kW & 22Kw generators
- 220v, 120v AC electrical system
- (8) batteries with parallel switch
- All batteries upgraded to gel cell
- (2) 50-amp shore power connectors
- Bonding system
- 12v DC electrical system
- Battery charger
- Breaker panel
- Dockside electrical cables
- Statpower inverter system
- Intercom system
- Delta 88 # anchor with 300ft plus of chain.
- Transom doors
- Bow pulpit
- Rub rail
- Navigation lights
- Folding steps on swim platform
- Fresh water washdown system
- Anchor platform for second anchor
- Integral sport deck with swim platform
- Electric windlass
- Fenders with lines
- Stainless steel plate for anchor protection
- Prop pockets
- Boarding ladder
- (2) Stidd chairs in pilothouse
- Raritan stainless steel icemaker
- Storage cabinet
- Stainless steel ladder to boat deck
- Transom door
- Aft steering station with full controls
- Integral sport deck with concealed swim ladder
- Glendinning cable master with 75' cable
- Shower wash-down
- Staircase to flybridge
- Large stand-up size Lazarette
- Custom welded aft bench seating set over swim platform to provide ample room to access the Lazarette.
- Custom welded aft Bimini to that comes all the way aft over the seating area for full sun coverage.
Access from stairway across from galley or from a stainless-steel ladder on the aft deck. Large flybridge features seating for six at the L-shaped settee with hi-to table and two Stidd low back ultra-leather helm seat.
- New Electric Kenyon BBQ grill.
- Upgraded Nautical Structures 1000 lb. davit with hydraulic boom
- Clearance antennas up: 31'
- Clearance antennas down: 23'
- Radar arch has been hinged to allow for lowering when needed
- Custom Bimini top
- Switlik 6-person life raft
- L-shaped settee
- Custom birds-eye maple Scopinich hi-Io coffee table
- Private stairway to the master stateroom
- Custom chair
- Entertainment center is located to starboard with TV, VCR, Sat TV, CD/DVD, and beautiful cabinetry.
- Granite countertops are featured throughout the yacht in the salon, galley, and all heads.
- Stereo cabinet and pantry/storage cabinets are to starboard of galley
- Granite- topped pantry cabinet
- Sub Zero refrigerator
- Kenyon 4 -burner cooktop
- Dishwasher black electric stovetop
- Granite counters
- 220v oven below
- GE black side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with icemaker
- Garbage disposal
- Under-counter lighting
- Trash compactor
- Franke sink
- Sharp microwave/convection oven
- Overhead storage cabinets
- Sliding panel between Galley and Helm.
- Custom L-shaped settee with cabinetry above
- Full-size chart table, with storage locker
- 2 custom Stidd hi-back ultra-leather helm seats
- Large windows for outstanding visibility surround the wheelhouse
- Sliding doors, with screens, located port and starboard access covered walkaround decks
- Stairwell to guest staterooms
- Full beam master
- Island king berth
- Large cedar lined hanging lockers
- Abundant storage
- Ensuite head features a large stall shower, head and sink
- Washer and dryer at base of stairwell
- VIP Stateroom located amidships features a queen berth with drawers under, large cedar lined hanging closets, custom aft cabinets and ensuite head feature a head, sink and stall shower.
- Guest Stateroom located forward features another queen walk-around berth with drawers under, his and hers cedar-lined hanging locker, NCR/TV/SAT, and guest head.
- Fourth Stateroom located to port features upper and lower single berths, hanging locker, night table with storage within, reading lights and additional storage.
- Guest Head located amidships and to starboard. With a stall shower, head, sink and beautiful granite counters.