1994 61' WILBUR Motor Yacht Downeast Flybridge Motor Yacht Ocean Reef Florida United States $1,150,000 USD
1994 61' WILBUR Motor Yacht Downeast Flybridge Motor Yacht Ocean Reef Florida United States
Situated aft, the owner’s stateroom has a separate aft deck entrance for privacy as well as an interior entrance to port. The KING berth is installed on the centerline with abundant storage spaces. To starboard is a bookshelf and cabinet, and forward a desk with reading lamp. Under the sole on port is additional storage. Forward of the stateroom on starboard is the upgraded head which includes a separate shower. Forward of the stateroom on port is a walk-in closet!. This master suite was upgraded with fastidious attention to joinery and detail. The cabin sole is solid teak and holly with the entire cabin finished in beautiful satin-varnished teak.
Forward from the helm area and galley, down the CL companionway stairs are the guest accommodations, which include two staterooms and two heads. Immediately to port is the day head with separate shower. . Forward, still on port is a second head, with enclosed shower.
Just forward and to starboard is a guest stateroom with two over and under berths with ample drawer and hanging locker storage and good ventilation/ air conditioning. It is finished in light ash with white bulkheads and a solid ash cabin sole.
Furthest forward on centerline is the second guest accommodation. A double berth and excellent storage and head room which is bright and airy. It is finished in light ash with white bulkheads and a solid ash cabin sole. There is good ventilation with opening ports and an overhead hatch plus dedicated zone reverse cycle air conditioning
Entering from the tender deck, a set of teak stairs bring you down into the well appointed main salon.
A luxurious settee with plush custom cushions occupies the starboard side of the salon. A custom table provides ample dining space for six. A built-in side table provides storage for the seating area. Across from the settee is a built-in dinette for additional storage and use as a bookcase. A flat-screen TV complete with sound system is affixed to the forward bulkhead. This space was upgraded in 2015.
Forward of the main salon, to starboard is the helm station, fitted with a complete navigation and electronics package suitable for a yacht of this magnitude to travel long distances. Large front and sides windows allows for absolute visibility from the helm, whether standing or seated on the teak helm seat. To port of the helm seat is a fiddled shelf, suitable for a chart book. A door just outboard of the helm provides direct access to the side decks for the helmsman. And just aft of the helmsman is a navigation station and storage.
To port of the helm station is the L-shaped galley with large front and side windows. Outboard is adequate storage divided between drawers and shelves “DESTINATIONS” Galley modification, features new granite countertop, electric stove, under-counter stainless fridge, modified storage and large underhung stainless sink with faucet
The fly bridge is fully protected from the elements by a stainless steel and canvas bimini, with isinglass forward to enclose the helm area with a center opening for visibility or air. Luxurious varnished STIDD helm seats provide seating for the helmsman and companion when operating from this outdoor steering station. Duplicate controls, instruments and navigational equipment allow the vessel to be operated fully from the fly bridge or pilot house. An ice box just aft of the helm provides easy access to the food and drink while underway. Aft of the helm seats to starboard is an updated comfortable L shaped settee with a stunning table for dining. To port of the dining settee is an ice box and BBQ grill. This area was also upgraded since ownership.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
• Twin 3408 Caterpillar Main Engines with new 2020 risers
• Engine hours 4/2021 Starboard 6648 Port 6650
• Fuel burn 1200 RPM 10 kts 14GPH
1500 RPM 11 kts 30 GPH
1850 RPM 16 kts 48 GPH
2000 RPM 19 kts 60 GPH
• 2 Propellers
• PSS Shaft Seals
• Wesmar DC Pro Proportional Bow Thruster – 24vDC
• CruisAir air conditioning system –
• Hot Water Heater –
• Washer/Dryer –
• Jabsco Oil Change Pump -
• Drinking Water Purifier System with pre filter and water softener
• Northern Lights 25kW Generator
• 50 Amp Shore Power
• Halogen interior lighting throughout
• Charger/ Inverter
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
• NAVnet 3D displayed on Furuno 2017
• FLIR installed 2019
• 2 Auto pilots 2017
• Wind direction speed etc 2017
• + VHF
• Carlisle & Finch Searchlight – Series 125
• Kahlenberg Air Horn
• Straitline Window Wipers – SL19 Series 24vDC
1. 2 Furuno touch screen 15"
2. Furuno 4x4 wind indicator
3. Furuno 4x4 auto pilot display
4. 1 Furuno touch screen 15"
5. Furuno 4x4 wind indicator
6. Furuno 4x4 auto pilot display
7. Furuno high def radar dome.
8. Replace auto pilot core pack
9. New antennas transducers
• Lofrans Falkon Electric Windlass
• Lewmar 80 lb Claw Anchor
• All chain rode – 300’ of 3/8” chain
• Upgraded power winch on mast for hoisting tenders
• Inflatable Zodiac Cadet RIB 340 NEO 2019 used 2 hours tender on custom chocks
• Suzuki DF20ASW2 outboard engine for tender 2 hours 4/2020 with cover and lifting bridle
• *Custom lap strake rowing dinghy available by request
• Fire Supression:
o Main Engine Room – Automatic w/ manual control at helm
o Machinery Space – Automatic w/ manual control at helm
o Additional Handheld fire extinguishers throughout vessel
• Life ring
2017 Inverter charger
2015 Master and salon upgraded new joinery furnishings and king berth in master
2017 New Furuno electronics 3 plotters,2 Auto pilots, Wind direction speed etc,
2019 FLIR installed
Here is a list of some of the major upgrades to Destination performed by Bristol Marine over the last 7 years. Sam is a great customer and also took good care of his boat. As you know, in addition to these upgrades he had us perform routine maintenance, upgrades and service on the engines, generator and all other systems. He also had us either do touch up or full bottom paint annually, along with zincs, Propspeed, buff/wax hull and deck, etc. Furthermore, I know he worked with others to get service in Florida, so there are likely things they did that would not show up on this list.
- Flybridge modification, with upper galley/grill station on port side. This included a new Corian top, new Viking stainless grill, stainless refrigerator and storage.
- Re-veneer master bulkhead
- Forward vee-berth modification for more open arrangement
- New Awlcraft finish on topsides, with clear coat. This was not a "normal" paint job, but what we call an A+ job with a base color coat, then clear coat on top, and a wet sand and polish to top it off for a particularly smooth finish.
- Complete bottom strip and recoat with new Sea Hawk Biocop antifoul system.
- Re-do nonskid paint on flybridge sole
- Blackwater plumbing replacement in aft stateroom, and new holding tank installation
- New dinghy and equipment storage box with custom chocks. This was custom designed and built to match the existing styling of the boat, provide a good spot for the dinghy when performing longer offshore voyages, and then double as a sunpad when not being used to store the dinghy.
- New flybridge varnished teak table with folding leaves (to match style and functionality of lower salon table)
- Galley modification, with new granite countertop, electric stove, under-counter stainless fridge, modified storage and large underhung stainless sink with faucet
- Installation of Arid Bilge system to keep bilge dry
- Master head modification with new Tecma silence toilet and shower, new sink faucets and shower rebuild.
- New Northern Lights generator
- New fly bridge eisenglass enclosure (not made or installed by Bristol Marine)- this year may be incorrect, as we didn't oversee it.
- Toilet replacements in forward heads
- Dinghy hoisting and deploying system, which removed the original boom and manual deployment system and then replaced it with a remote-controlled system for both putting the dinghy on deck and launching it off the side of the boat.
- Add new, larger holding tank in engine room
- Teak decking replacement in cockpit
- Transom varnish strip varnish, re-letter and clear coat
- Deck waterway and lower side deck paint with new Awlgrip finish
- Replace galley and fly bridge refrigerators