2017 61' MARLOW Motor Yacht 53E-CB Palmetto United States $2,150,000 USD
2017 61' MARLOW Motor Yacht 53E-CB Palmetto United States
One of the most beautiful Marlow Explorer yachts ever to “Grace” the Marlow fleet, has now arrived on the market. “Grace” is the elegant Oyster White 53E Marlow Explorer 2017 designed and built to a higher standard utilizing the exceptional proprietary, yet world renown, mechanical and construction methods created precisely by David Marlow. This gorgeous yacht named “Grace” is well equipped with upgraded Cummins QSM11 715hp twin diesel engines, 2 Onan generators and offering many more amenities found on larger yachts, but in the perfect package suitable for an owner/operator. She is built with both upper and lower helm stations, 3 stateroom, 2 heads on the lower privacy deck and the galley fit for the gourmet chef. The exterior adorns this yacht with twin aft staircases to the swim platform with sturdy robust side boarding gates and port/starboard deck doors making access for line handling and provisioning an easy task. She is turn-key ready for the yachting season now upon us as yachter's are heading North for the beautiful Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket Sound, Cape Cod, and many more lovely summer adventures! Call soon to board this fine vessel and see for yourself what all the fuss is about.
Today the US Navy and other militaries of the world are embracing composites for super structures to improve speed, protection from attack and sea worthiness, while increasing comfort. Our Marlow Explorer Yachts are built with a similar special propriety construction process utilizing David Marlow’s RIVAT (resin infused vacuum assisted transfer) method giving vessel the incredible strength and endurances like military grade vessels. Along with using hearty construction and the highest-grade materials made of cupronickel and carbon fiber in naming a few, she is built for the long-lasting life span and modern efficiency and seaworthiness of offshore ocean-going vessels.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2017 61' MARLOW 53E-CB Motor Yacht Grace yacht for sale in Palmetto, USA today!
Deck and Hull
The beautiful Oyster White hull with Flag Blue boot stripe and dark bottom paint gives the boat an elegance of magnitude. She has Moondust colored nonskid decking throughout the exterior of the boat and is easily maintained with a wash down feature installed. The bilges are so smooth using a special white gel-coating for a neat and tidy always clean looking finishing, like the rest of the exterior and decks on the yacht.
The interior flooring is teak and holly satin finished exotic wood and hand made by our talented Marlow artisans at our Marlow factory. These talented and profound artisans use the single exotic Burmese teak tree log and handcraft each piece of interior, cabinetry, flooring, and more throughout the entire yacht from it's original state so that all the lines of the vessel are perfectly matched! It is widely known that for every tree used we plant 10 more trees to make sure and keep our facility to an environmentally conscious capacity. In addition to the beautiful teak wood, you will see when entering down the companionway to the lower deck it is also handcrafted using the lovely exotic Birds Eye Maple wood with the gorgeous darker teak trim for an overall lighter and stylish open look.
The Marlow Explorer is one of the few yachts in the world whose manufacturer has taken the time to optimize the basic hull design. Most yachts built today are remarkably similar to each other and their predecessors over the last 30 years. When you see a Marlow Explorer on land you notice very quickly that the yacht is blocked at the bow like every other boat, but at the stern she is sitting on her own proprietary twin Velocijet Strut Keels. The propellers are positioned with a prop pocket gaining the ability to be well above the bottom of the keels and it is obvious that a light grounding on a sand bar will only result in some worn bottom paint to the keels without ever touching or harming the props! What is not so obvious is how these strut keels will make the boat handle in a following sea. The lateral resistance provided makes the boat track straight with extraordinarily little rudder correction required.
There are no seams from the transom to the bow, including the Portuguese bridge due to the single molding piece of the deck giving the yacht unimaginable strength in heavy seas, squalls, and horrendous storms. The windshields and side windows are tinted glass and laminated with a layer of 3M Hurricane shield to a total thickness of 13mm, twice what most builders use in vessels below 100'!
- Fire Magic LPG BBQ with ABYC approved Propane storage.
- (2) LPG tanks with electric solenoid shut off.
- U line upgraded refrigerator.
- L-shape Settee on flybridge.
- 700 lb. full rotation davit.
- Cockpit shower.
- Stainless steel swim ladder.
- Stainless steel ladder to hard top and domes.
- Maxwell 2500 windlass.
- 4N-rails on fiberglass swim platform.
- Stainless steel dinghy chocks.
- Upgraded Oval Exterior Stainless Steel on all deck railings.
- Twin bow seating on forward deck.
- Nonskid decking for easy maintenance.
Moving forward you will find the pilot house just three steps up from the salon and includes the lower helm station, dinette, and galley. There are two (2) pilot house watertight sturdy exterior doors built on port and starboard making both sides easy to open for excellent natural ventilation. The staircase forward descends to the staterooms and dedicated solid handmade teak steps design the staircase on the port side aft ascending to the Flybridge. The galley is very well equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and plenty of storage for provisions and housewares. The galley is designed utilizing the U-shape with beautiful Caesarstone counter tops. She is designed using the high grade "Dreamy Marfil" Caesarstone and built with fiddles for easy maintenance and creates a "spill proof" area which is excellent for a yacht galley when underway in heavy seas.
- U line drawer refrigerator/freezer units (4 drawers).
- Kenyon 3 burner cooktop.
- Seagull X-2KF water filtration with spigot at sink.
- Sharp Convection and Microwave.
- Grohe faucets with Lifetime Warranty.
- Franke double stainless-steel sink.
- Disposal at sink.
- Decorative wooden custom fit cutting board and sink cover.
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher.
- Trash cabinet wired for a potential trash compactor.
The exquisite Marlow Explorer wheel is made using exotic Burmese mocha colored teak and black ebony teak. She boasts four (4) different steering systems using the mantra of “redundancy” for each of the critical systems on the yacht. The beauty of the raised pilothouse design is the lower Stidd helm chair which moves up and forward enough, making the line of sight excellent from this helm station. Because of the open layout you have visibility straight through the salon to the aft deck. You can easily navigate the boat from this station and can dock effortlessly from this position as well. Most Marlow owners appreciate having both helm stations available due to many different destinations and changing weather conditions.
The lower helm is complete with the Stidd chair for the captain next to a gorgeous teak dinette with Ultra-leather luxury seating for guests. In front of the Stidd helm chair you have all the systems a Captain would need. The engine displays the highly desired Garmin 7616 multi-function screens, autopilot, VHF radio, and other critical systems all within easy reach. The overhead panel has electronic circuit breakers, inverter control panel, tank tender fluid level monitor for all tanks, bilge pump controls, and the vessel safety indicator lights. On long passages you will appreciate the ability to take three steps back to the galley while still being able to see out the windows and easily monitor the Garmin touch screens.
Located directly next to the master state room is the most conveniently placed laundry room giving you additional space for storage and utilities. This room also is complete with an additional Kenmore 5.0 cu/ft freezer, a full-size Also washer/dryer, and is dedicated to accompanying the owner for an easy walkway through to the standing height engine room. This upgraded feature and design offers you a private bulkhead water-tight door and is an additional convenient entrance to the engine room. This layout has become so popular due to how expedient and suitable it is for a pass through when needed. Private engine room entrance is perfect for getting directly to the main systems control station quickly or as needed.
Port Guest Stateroom
- Electrical bonding system.
- Master volt 4000-watt inverter.
- Battery parallel switches.
- Upgraded AGM Batteries.
- 110 Volt and 220 Volt house systems.
- 24 V lighting system with Italian and Cabin Denmark lighting fixtures.
- AC/DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers.
- Voltage meter for all battery banks.
- (2) 50 Amp Glendinning cable masters aft.
- (2) 50 Amp receptacles bow port and starboard.
- Onan Generator 17kw.
- Onan Generator 9kw to run the a/c at night.
- Port guest and VIP Fusion radios with Bluetooth input.
- TV’s have audio out to the fusion unit for sound play back from TV.
- Underwater LED lights.
The electrical shore power systems are designed so the air conditioning shore power is a separate 50 amp shore power cord. Also, the main AC panel can use one 50-amp shore power cord and a selection for both service and air conditioning to be able to select port or star board side. The vessel is designed to fully operate on one 50-amp cord.
These upgraded Cummins Engines QSM11 715hp have the Deluxe 6 years 3,000 hours Extended Coverage Platinum Warranty paid in full and certified until 2024!
Upon opening the robust large watertight bulkhead door is designed for easy entrance to the engine room where you will find standing tall is the norm while inspecting the upgraded Cummins QSM11 715hp twin engines. All systems are easily accessed along with generators, fuel sight gauges, the upgraded AC chiller systems with back up. You will easily access everything quickly and safely with 6 foot 2 inches of “standing tall” headroom. The area is well lit with 110V and 24V lighting along with twin large blowers to cool the space down after a run so maintenance can be done in comfort. Each diesel engine has dual Racor filters with back up and “redundancy” is the standard. The fuel system is quite simple with two (2) large 600-gallon tanks that can be filled easily and efficiently from either side of the boat giving you 1200 gallons of fuel to give you excellent range on long trips. The engine beds are heavily polished stainless steel and secure the engine vibration isolation mounts to the hull stringers. At the aft corner of the engine room, you will find twin Sea Chests with removable clear cleaning port. Each of the engines, generator, air-conditioning system, saltwater wash down and all the other components of the yacht that require saltwater have their own shut-off valve on the Sea Chest. One hull opening for each Sea Chest for all sea water needs provides great safety. The twin 715hp QSM11 Cummins engines are connected to the underwater exhaust system via elevated temperature silicone hose to further isolate noise and vibration.
- Onan 9KW Generator (1046 hours)
- Onan17KW Generator (590 hours)
- Lewmar Bow and Stern Thrusters
- ESI 220V Fuel Polisher
- 500 GPD Bluewater desalinate water maker with remote control and UV treatment.
- Exhaust blowers
- High-capacity induction blowers
- Chilled water reverse cycle air conditioning compressors with soft starts & upgraded with electronic master control.
- Upgraded Aquamet propeller shafts.
- Fire extinguishing system
- PSR pressure freshwater system
- Engine hour meter and gauges
- 3" lead/foam engine room insulation
- Emergency engine stop
- 3700 gph bilge pumps with auto and manual switch
- (2) 600-gallon each FRP fuel tanks total 1200 gallons
- Watertight door w/window from Lazarette
- Oil temperature alarm
- (5) Mariner Fire extinguishers
- Dual Racor fuel separators with vacuum gauges for each engine and generator.
- Soft engine mounts
- 12V &110V Aqua Signal lighting
- Naiad model 252 stabilizers.
The flybridge is an excellent place for fair weather cruising and entertaining guests. The top-of-the-line twin Stidd helm chairs poise the helm area for captain and guest comfortably. The Garmin 7616 Multi-function package is complete with dual 16" screens, 4kw radar, VHF 30/40-watt waterproof hailer, scanning sonar and depth display for easy navigating. The Cummins electronic engine display is immediately forward of the large stainless-steel wheel. The console also has displays for wind velocity and direction, water depth, and boat speed. The VHF and the yachts intercom phone are within easy reach. The flybridge is protected by a full factory fiberglass upgraded hardtop. The flybridge is accessible by customized teak step stairs from inside the pilot house and from outside from the cockpit aft walking up to bridge from the FRP stairway. She is well designed with comfortable seating aft of the helm chairs both port and starboard with a L-shaped settee and additional port side seating along with the large table with fiddles perfect for dining outside. There is a refrigerator and plenty of storage as well as a Fire Master BBQ electric grill wonderful for entertaining. The flybridge has a 4-sided enclosure for complete protection from the weather. The forward 3 sides are Tuffak/Makrolon polycarbonate (stronger than glass) and the aft section is a "roll-up" Strataglass.
- Aritex Davit 700lbs hydraulic with remote.
- Twin Stidd Helm Chairs powder coated.
- (2) Garmin Chart Plotter, Radar Sounder
- Garmin AP28 autopilot
- Garmin VHF Radio
- Uline refrigerator
- Large seating area with FRP table.
- Factory Hardtop
- Under seat storage with drain mats
- Naiad stabilizer controls.
- Underwater lighting
- 2017 AB Oceana Fiberglass Inflatable11’ tender with Yamaha 40hp
- Fuel: 1200 Gallons in two (2) separate large epoxy fiberglass tank port and starboard.
- Fresh Water: 250 gallons in one FRP tank.
- Holding: 110 Gallons in a single fiberglass tank with deck pump out and overboard discharge.
- Gray Water: 110 Gallons set up for automatic overboard discharge or holding.
The dinghy is easy to launch with the full 700lbs hydraulic davit. You will appreciate the soft sides of the RIB tender as you approach the beautiful Oyster Awlgrip hull on a choppy day.
- 2017 AB Oceana Fiberglass Inflatable RIB tender 11’.
- 40 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard.
- Garmin 54DV chart plotter
- LED Deck Lights
- Garmin 7616 twin16” multi-function (2) displays at each helm.
- Garmin 4KW Radar with a 4ft array
- Garmin GCV 10 Scanning Sonar
- Garmin GMI 20 depth wind bundle
- Garmin GHS 11 VFH radios
- Garmin GHP autopilot
- KVH Track vision M5 Sat TV system with twin HD 718” domes
- KVH Satellite High-Definition TV
- Sirius/XM Satellite Weather antenna
- Search Light
- FUSION UD750 Stereo System with cockpit remote control.
- Wave hot spot internet
- Cradle point cellular internet
- Brother printer/copier
- Sonos Audio throughout.
- Cameras in engine room and cockpit.