JUST JOIA - 1990 60' TA SHING YACHTS Mystic 60
En-route to Valencia £280,000 GBP
En-route to Valencia
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White hull with blue cove line and boot top, laid up with Knytex unidirectional glass fibre over 1 inch Divinycell foam. This changes to a single skin at the turn of the bilge with solid laminate increasing to a total thickness of 25mm in way of the keel.
- Floors are at approx. 40 inch intervals and there are stringers to port and starboard, laminated with Knytex over closed cell foam to further increase rigidity.
- Unidirectionals are orientated in the directions of stress.
- Structural bulkheads are of marine grade plywood laminated to hull and deck. The use of this advanced layup results in this yacht having a lower displacement and higher power to weight ration than most equivalent sized yachts, facilitation handling and fast passage making. This construction system is not only stronger than conventional, but also gives excellent insulations.
- The deck is laid up from Knytex over Divinycell foam horizontal panels with solid layup on verticals, giving an exceptionally strong and well finished insulated result.
- The deck has high strength to weight ratio and is bonded to a shelf integral with the hull and through bolted via a teak capping rail.
- The deck and cockpit are fitted out with laid teak replaced 2004
- Hull and superstructure re-gelcoated in part with a complete respray of cockpit, coach roof, hull and mast in 2004.
- Fibreglass dog house fitted to provide all weather cockpit shelter for 24/7 sailing – which can be removed if preferred fitted 2004.
- Further deck woodwork: laid teak to cockpit, coamings and bridge deck, teak lips to genoa tracks, handrails to coachroof.
Keel & Rudder:
- The ballast keel is cast to high accuracy in lead with added antimony, through bolted to the hull with cast-in stainless steel bolts, which are readily accessed.
- The cantilevered balanced spade rudder is mounted on a small skeg for additional protection. The rudder is moulded from glassfibre on a stainless steel frame and rudder stock. The Stock passes through massive bronze bearings and a stuffing box strongly bonded into the hull.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4LHA-DTP 2016/2017).
- Spare Yanmar starter motor 2017.
- Reduction/reverse gearbox 2016/2017.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx 182 hours.
- Engine last serviced in Grenada, 2017 (“winterized” on hard since).
- Cruising speed – approx 7 knots at 1100 revs.
- Maximum speed – approx 9 knots at 1500 revs.
- Range @ cruising speed - approx. 1000 Nm (6 fuel tanks@ 150 litres = 900 litres fuel onboard).
- Panel shows oil pressure, water temperature, alternator warning lights, alarms for high water/oil temperature or low oil pressure, engine hour metre and rpm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- New maxprop folding propeller 2004.
- 3 blade feathering MAX propeller on 1-3/4 shaft.
- Propeller shaft 1-3/4 shaft fitted 2016/2017.
- Bow thruster 2004.
- Large ‘destroyer’ type wooden steering wheel new 2017, mounted on a custom pedestal, connected to the stainless steel quadrant by cable and protected harken sheaves.
- The steering has sprockets and non-magnetic chain leading to Morse pull-pull conduits, each with two greasing points.
- There is a friction brake.
- A deck plate allows direct access to the rudder stock for the emergency tiller fitting.
- Engine instrument panel is fitted to the steering pedestal, with singe lever throttle/gear control and ventilation for engine and bilge.
- New steering gear quadrant and wiring to centre cockpit binnacle in 2016/2017.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Comprehensive and highly efficient electrical system.
- Total rewire providing a 24 v system with 12 v adaptor where required in 2004.
- 24 v ring main system with 12 v outlet at chart table.
- All plug sockets are European two pronged 220v type.
- New battery banks throughout in 2016/2017.
- Rolls Premium Deep Cycle batteries (12 alongside chart table and four in forepeak).
- Dedicated batteries for the engine and for generator.
- Bass 2.5Kw inverter 2016/2017
- Mastervolt 24v battery charger.
- Prestolite 24v pressured system, 175 amps + Bosch 24v 60 amps.
- 10Kw Onan generator from 2004 providing 110v/60Hz.
- 220v and 110v ring mains.
- Electrical switchboard for ship’s DC and AC electric services is installed on an opening panel adjacent to the navigator’s seat on the engine room bulkhead with BASS custom made panels for AC and DC circuits.
- Electric drill and Angle grinder in Milwaukee red tool bag from 2017.
- Hot and cold plumbing and water pumps throughout replaced 2004.
- All through hull fittings are bronze with double stainless steel hose clamps.
- Pipings are reinforced PVC tubing.
- Twin seawater intakes fitted with filters and shot-off cocks feed a common seawater manifold for most offtakes (engine, generator, refrigeration etc).
- A separate seacock is fitted for the watermaker.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot and cold pressurised water system with 2 x Balmar turbine type pressure pumps and with cross-connect allowing system to be operated at reduced flow rate in event of failure of either pump.
- There are outlets to all heads and to the galley sinks.
- Water heating is from engine or from AC power via a 10 gallon calorifier, the immersion heater was replaced in 2016.2017.
- Seafresh watermaker from 2004.
- 2 x diaphragm type manual Henderson bilge pumps; 1 in cockpit and the other adjacent to galley.
- Automatic electrical submersible pump with float switch installed in the bilge sump.
- 2 x bilge pump handles.
- 4 x spare bilge & water pumps new 2017.
Grey & Black Water:
- The sinks, wash basins and showers drain into sump tanks fore and aft, pumped overboard.
- Marine toilets are pumped overboard or via a ‘Y’ valve, to a holding tank if required, which can be discharged overboard via a macerator pump.
- Fuel tanks and fuel tank feed lines and valves from 2004.
- 4 x stainless steel fuel tanks fitted below the cabin sole.
- Total fuel capacity of 757 litres (200g gallons).
- Fuel tanks are provided with individual filling lines and shut-off cocks, feeding to a common manifold.
- Individual return fuel lines with shut-off cocks allow cross transfers between tanks.
- Bolted 10” diameter stainless steel inspection plates are fitted.
- A Racor water trap is fitted in addition to the standard engine filter.
- Contents are gauged and there are individual dip sticks.
- Water tanks fitted in 2004.
- 4 x stainless steel water tanks below cabin sole, individual feed and vent pipes feeding to a common manifold with shot-off cocks.
- Total water capacity of 1,640 litres (360 gallons).
- There is additional water capacity form a removable stainless steel water tank below the centreline settee.
- All tanks have 10” diameter inspection plates and internal baffles.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 100 litre blackwater tank collecting from 3 heads.
- Greywater pumped overboard through macerator pumps from 3 shower/bathroom sink units + galley sink unit.
- Electronics totally replaced 2004 with Raymarine - autopilot, radar, satellite navigation, Inmarsat dish, chart plotter at chart table with binnacle repeater, wind speed and depth gauges.
- Raymarine system update 2017.
- 2 x Raymarine chartplotter 2017.
- Raymarine radar – goal post mounted of aft deck 2016/2017.
- Furuno radar 2017.
- Raymarine serviced wind and depth gauges 2016/2017).
- Engine instrument panel is fitted to the steering pedestal.
- Dished 6” Danforth Constellation compass with red illumination at steering pedestal, fitted to the binnacle.
- Raymarine slave chart plotter upgraded 2017
- Raymarine VHF 2017.
- Raymarine serviced autopilot 2017.
- Faytech 21.5 inch touch screen monitor 2016/2017.
At chart table:
- Raymarine chart plotter 2016/2017.
- SCS Pactor 4 blue tooth modem DR-7400 2016/2017.
- Yellow Brick satellite tracker, YB3 Mk3 022301, FCC ID ZZY-9602 2017.
- Portable VHF 2017.
- Icom M802 SSB system with pc modem, for SSB emails and weather 2016/2017.
- Vasari MF4300 fanless marine PC and Maxsea TZ Navigator Wide chart system 2016/2017.
- Windows 10 Office with fixed Epson printer 2016/2017.
- Comar CSB200/AG AIS transponder 2017.
- Furuno mast mounted DRS4DCM radar PC with TZ radar module with AIS interface 2016/2017.
- Faytech 21.5 inch touch screen monitor 2016/2017.
Communications and weather routing Equipment:
- Icom M802 SSB system with pc modem, for SSB emails and weather 2016/2017.
- Vasari MF4300 fanless marine PC and Maxsea TZ Navigator Wide chart system 2016/2017).
- AIS modem 2017).
- SCS Pactor 4 blue tooth modem DR-7400 2016/2017.
- Yellow Brick satellite tracker, YB3 Mk3 022301, FCC ID ZZY-9602 201.
- Raymarine VHF in cockpit 2016/2017.
- Replacement of domestic systems wherever necessary 2016/2017.
- Replacement of water pumps, fridge pumps 2016/2017.
- Gimballed 4 burner Force 10 stainless steel gas stove with large oven and grill. Stainless steel ‘crash bar’ in front of stove.
- Extractor fan above stove.
- Convection microwave.
- Iceberg refrigerator unit powering 3 fridge/freezer chests.
- Double front opening refrigerator (approx 8cuft).
- Top opening deep freezer (approx 8cuft).
- Drinks refrigerator forward of galley with stainless steel racks on Teflon runners.
- Fruit and vegetable cooler compartment aft of the navigation seat.
- Icemaker fitted below chart table.
- 2 x breadboards/cutting boards.
- Removable garbage container.
- Full set of crockery, glassware and cooking utensils.
- New electric marine toilets and shower units fitted throughout in 2016/2017.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air conditioning in the three cabins.
- 9 x Hella fans in galley and all berths.
- Samsung TV fixed in saloon 2017.
- Bose speaker bar fixed in saloon 2017.
- Bose speakers fixed in doghouse 2017.
- Home entertainment amplifier 2017.
- LED cabin lighting throughout fitted in 2016/2017.
- Reading lights over each berth.
- Strip concealed lighting over each vanity unit
- Concealed red night lighting below settees and galley.
- Reading lights at each settee in the main cabin.
- Chart table light.
- Port and starboard navigations lights fitted at pulpit, with stern light at pushpit.
- Steaming light.
- Anchor light.
- Deck flood lights.
- Cockpit light.
- All in LED from 2016/2017.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 9 berths in 3 cabins.
- The interior consultant, Petter Yran, while being an enthusiastic yachtsman, is one of the best known marine interior architects in the world and has designed many of the most prestigious cruise liners afloat. He has detailed the Mystic 60 interior with an aim of producing an air of exceptional spaciousness and restrained luxury. Emphasis is given to providing comfort and privacy without using the main saloon for accommodation and with separate private facilities for crew.
- Soft furnishings replaced throughout 2016/2017.
- The interior finish is ash trimmed with teak.
- The cabin sole is teak with ash over marine ply with traps giving access to bilge.
- Hull sides, where visible, are lined with matching removable paneling.
- The 3 heads compartments are fitted with removable teak shower gratings.
- Undersides of deck are covered with expanded vinyl on removable plywood panels.
- Lining over galley and to heads is cream laminate.
- All draws are fully dovetailed jointed with pelican catches.
- All locker doors have positive catches.
- Fiddles to all shelves and working surfaces.
- Headroom minimum of 6’2” (1.88m), genrally 6’7” (2m).
- Doors are provided with catches to retain them in the open position.
- Hanging lockers are fully lined and provided with rods and hooks and courtesy lights.
- Wooden companionway with angled teak steps with Treadmaster inlay pivot to give access to engine and refrigerator units.
- Dorade vents to all cabins.
- Opening ports and hatches to all cabins and toilets giving thorough ventilation.
- Head’s compartments are fitted with corian surfaces, moulded washbasins, complete with mirrors. Pressure hot and cold water is supplied via a mixing tap to the wash basin or to the showers. Individual lockers are provided for toilet requisites.
Description of layout from forwards:
- The forepeak cabin was converted into a utility room with washer and dryer and work bench in the 2004 Berthon refit.
Port & Starboard Guest Cabins:
- Both cabins are provided with a lower berth (which can be pulled out to make a double) and an upper single berth with shelf and locker outboard.
- Each cabin has a large hanging locker and vanity unit.
- There is plentiful storage space and excellent light and ventilation.
- Each cabin has en-suite heads and showers.
- This spacious area extends over the full 16’3” beam of the yacht and runs fore and aft over 15ft (end of the chart table or galley area).
- The dining area to starboard has a large sofa surrounding a rounded table with a centerline positioned removable sofa facing the table with storage below,providing seating for up to 8 to dine in comfort.
- There is a further curved settee to port facing a coffee table, with two teak/ash stools with marquetry tops enabling 4-6 to sit and relax.
- Glass and bottle storage is in lockers housed in the middle of module and outboard of the sofas.
- The galley work surfaces are of white corian
- Stainless steel surround the gimballed gas stove.
- Plentiful dish and food stowage is provided on both sides of galley and there are further lockers and drawers for cutlery and saucepans
- 2 x deep stainless steel sinks are aft at end of U section, with single lever mixing tap and pressure hot and cold water, with back-up fresh and salt water by foot pump.
- Stainless steel draining boards which lift for access to storage below.
- Full sized chart table fitted with drawers and chart storage below the table top.
- Bookcase for navigation publications.
- The seat is contoured for security with a locker below.
- Built in instrument coamings.
- Care has been taken to ensure that the engine room area has easy access for working on the engine and generator.
- The engine space is well insulated to ensure that minimum noise is transmitted into the yacht from operation of engine and auxiliary machinery.
- There is forced air ventilation with separate automatic heavy duty 4” extractor fans to the generator and engine areas.
- The cabin is airy and spacious.
- There is a double berth to port with full headroom and a single berth/sofa to starboard.
- There is a vanity unit, bureau and full length hanging locker as well as plentiful drawers and shelves for storage and personal effects.
- 2 double pocket spring mattresses, double and single from Marine Bedding in 2016/2017.
- The spacious heads compartment is to port with shower.
- The cockpit is sized so as to allow all guests to be seated in comfort whether sailing or relaxing in harbor or at anchor.
- A full sized cockpit dining table is fitted, with extensions and storage within.
- There are wide, uncluttered areas of teak laid deck space available for sunbathing and relaxing.
- Proctor mast to German Frers specification, extruded tapered aluminium alloy, finished white Awlgrip paint.
- Proctor triple spreader white pained mast is keel stepped onto a fabricated custom stainless steel mast step with moveable shoe for rake adjustment.
- Leisurefurl in-boom furling with electric motor, fully refurbished 2016/2017
- 2 x Carbon spinnaker poles (2017).
- Inboard spinnaker pole hoist and track with pole stowing on foreside of mast.
- All halliards internal.
- All standing rigging is of discontinuous 1 x 19 wire with swaged terminals and stainless steel rigging screws and toggles (except for Navtec rod forestay)
- Standing rigging as required throughout by Performance Rigging, Hamble Point 2016/2017.
- Hydraulic Vang refurbished 2016/2017.
- 6 x Dynema halyards 2017.
- Bamar electric furling for genoa and staysail
- Custom modified Seaway hydraulic adjuster with mechanical lock, hydraulic boom bang, cockpit mounted two function hydraulic panel totally refurbished 2016/2017
- Stainless steel chain plates with Navtec 110 stemball stainless steel tie rods to custom made chain plates, which are securely bonded to hull and grounded to a keel bolt for lightening protection.
- 2 x ‘T’ Lewmar tracks for genoa at deck, 4 fairlead cars.
- 2 x ‘T’ Lewmar reaching track at toerail, 2 fairlead cars, 2 sliders.
- 2 x ‘T’ Lewmar staysail tracks at coachroof, 2 fairlead cars.
- Lewmar mainsheet traveller with crosshaul lines and winches.
- Custom twin Selden carbon fire poles for downwind trade wind sailing 2016/2017.
- Running rigging replaced throughout 2016/2017.
- 10 x Rigging blocks & shackles 2017.
- 5 x Andersen electric winches fully serviced 2017.
- 2 x 78E.
- 3x 50E.
- Barient manual deck winches x 10 fully serviced 2017.
- Sanders Sails – new cruising weight dacron mainsail 2016/2017.
- Sanders Sails – new cruising weight dacron headsail (yankee cut) 2016/2017.
- Sanders Sails – new lightweight twin headsail for downwind sailing 2016/2017.
- Sanders Sails – fully serviced cruising chute with snuffer 2016/2017.
- Sanders Sails – fully serviced lightweight Code 0 (upwind drifter) 2016/2017.
- Sanders Sails – fully serviced cruising weight dacron staysail 2016/2017.
- Sanders Sails – fully serviced storm jib and trysail 2016/2017.
- Total sail area – 1,523ftsq / 139msq (100% foretriangle loaded).
- Mainsail area – 670ftsq / 62.18msq.
- 150% genoa – 1,240ftsq / 115.24msq.
- I – 73’16” / 22.30msq.
- J – 22’6” / 6.89m.
- P – 63’ / 19.65m.
- E – 21’25” / 6.58m.
- Lewmar Ocean hatches throughout.
- Pulpit, pushpit and stanchions at 30” height, stainless steel with opening at pushpit aft for stern-to mooring.
- Stainless steel Whitall ED18W extending dinghy davits at transom.
- Boarding/Swimming ladder at port lifeline gate.
- Hot and cold water shower fitting on aft deck.
- Ensign staff at transom.
- Trap at cockpit to allow removal of engine.
- Sliding tan acrylic companionway hatch, with acrylic locking washboard.
- Sealed gas bottle locker draining direct overboard.
- Sealed external locker draining direct overboard for petrol etc.
- High pressure fresh water deck wash system plus a further saltwater deck wash system with deck outlets at bow and stern, pump powered.
- Blanking plates for Dorade vents.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 1 x 60lb CQR anchor with 80 metres of ½ inch chain.
- 1 x 45lb Danforth anchor with 10 metre chain and 100 metre kedge warp.
- Anchor locker, drained overboard, with Lewmar dual direction electric anchor windlass and hand controller new 2016/2107 feeding direct to sealed chain locker.
- Double chain roller with pin to bill CQR anchor at stemhead.
- Mooring lines throughout 2016/2017.
- 8 x 15” stainless steel mooring cleats, 2 forward, 4 midships and 2 aft, with stainless steel roller closed roller type fairleads.
- 8 x polyform fenders F7 White/Navy top (2016/2017.
- Boat hook.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit bimini by Hamble Covers 2016/2017.
- Large deck awning.
- Cockpit cushions.
Tender & Outboard:
- Honwave inflatable dinghy MS-320/IVIB 2017).
- Honda 15 HP outboard motor BALJ-1506260 2017.
- Honda 2.3 HP outboard motor BAVJ-2329010 2017.
- Safety - ARC/RORC compliant for blue water ocean cruising;.
- Life raft (Ocean Safety Ocean ISO 9650-1, Group A, 6 person, LR2111461A4660) 2016/2017.
- Hydro static release HAM1000 2016/2017.
- Jon Bouy Recovery Module White – JON1005 2016/2017.
- Ocean signal cat 2 EPIRB EP13120 2016/2017.
- Kim Lifebouy Drouge & Pocket – LBU0300 2016/2017.
- 6 x lifejackets 2016/2017.
- Fully serviced danbuoy 2016/2017.
- Soft horseshoe Apollo set – Yellow – LB-APOLLO-Yellow (x2) 2016/2017.
- RORC Flare Pack FLR5620 2016/2017.
- Ocean Safety Life jacket Rearming Kit LIF2885 x 4, I Karos Red Hand Flare FLR5505 x 3, Food Ration 60000KJ – SUR0035 x 6, Water sachets – SUR0040 x 18, Waterproof medium torch – SUR0015 x 1, 25 litre water container – SAF0365 x 1, Thermal foil blanket x 3, Glow sticks – SUR0105 x 3, Liferaft Universal cradle – REF0750 x 1 2016/2017.
- Rescue Me Ocean Signal EPIRB 1, IDOC805498FFBFF 2017.
- 1 x emergency tiller.
- Double stainless steel lifelines installed to ORC requirements, set with turnbuckles. Opening gates at lifelines port and starboard.
- Chain plates grounded to a keel bolt for lightening protection.
- Fire extinguishers fitted throughout 2016/2017.
- Auto Fire Extinguisher in engine room – Auto – FG125A 2016/2017.