STEALIN TIME - 2004 60' SCULLEY BOAT BUILDERS Custom 60 - Repowered & Gyro
Singer Island Florida $2,450,000 USD
Singer Island Florida
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
BRAND NEW MTU 1920hp 12V2000 M96L motors + ZF gears with 20 hours and warranty. 32 knot comfortable cruising @ 1850rpm with a Cold-Molded Carolina hull designed by Donald Blount, over 40 knots top speed. Amazing refit completed March 2020 at American Custom Yachts which included twin SeaKeeper Gyros, new Northern Lights generators, new Exhaust and Running gear/Veem Interceptors, new Dometic A/C, refrigeration, Eskimo Ice. Hull and Bottom painted March 2020, fresh topside paint, teak cockpit and coverboards. Recent Simrad electronics and SAT TV dome, SeaView underwater lights. Three stateroom, curly cherrywood interior with loads of storage. Air-conditioned engine room and all refrigeration AC units are run through a heat exchanger unit - no more descaling.
This hull with this new power package and her gyros have transformed STEALIN' TIME into an offshore beast. These Tier-3 emission compliant motors have 3 turbos and extraordinary acceleration while being virtually smoke free and remarkably quiet at all rpm.
Accommodations and Walkthrough
STEALIN’ TIME features a galley-up, three stateroom layout with sleeping for 6 persons and two full heads with showers. Interior wood is beautiful curly cherry and is used on all cabinetry, doors and frames, salon window moldings and ceiling valances.
This vessel has benefited from extensive updating by her current ownership since 2015. There were only one previous owner and one captain since new. May 2020 some interior décor renovation is in process and when complete new photos will be uploaded.
From the salon entry door immediately to your left is a L-shape sofa with storage beneath and a triangular cocktail table. There is an artist’s Blue Marlin sketch on the tabletop. Across to the starboard side a Corian countertop covers a curved cabinet containing the main electrical panel, the A/V and Sat TV equipment, and a couple of slide out cabinets made for media storage and liquor storage. There is a pop-up flat panel TV that rises from the back edge of the countertop. Next forward is a higher countertop separating the galley with two barstools. The salon side front of this bar has a backlit, custom etched mirror with jumping sailfish image. Moving forward to the portside is a C-shaped dinette with Corian table top that curves into the galley area. The salon and dinette areas are carpeted with a full canvas runner cover tailored to fit perfectly. The galley area has a cherry and holly sole as do both heads below. The forward side of the galley has one set of SubZero refrigerator drawers and one set of freezer drawers. There is a 4-burner glass stovetop towards the starboard windows with a extraction fan integrated into the cabinet. By the forward corner of the galley is a white molded sink basin and Moen faucet. The entire front of the salon is cabinetry and large drawers offering huge storage capacity and housing a stainless microwave oven. Low voltage, Blue LED accent lighting is around the kick panels throughout the salon and galley as well as above in the valance cove. The air conditioning is also diffused through the valances.
Next down 5 steps to the stateroom companionway and immediately to the right is a housekeeping countertop and cabinet and a door opening to the stacked laundry machines. Just forward to the port side is the entry to the master stateroom with an athwartships, walk-around, Queen berth with cushioned headboard and bed frame. Nightstands are to either side with drawers/cabinets beneath and wall mounted lamps above them. There is a drop down TV which swings down from the ceiling with remote control when desired. Aft side of the cabin has a Corian topped dresser and mirror flanked by two notable sized cedar lined hanging lockers. There are large drawers beneath the bed accessed from three sides and the whole bed raises opening a large storage area. A private head is forward with Corian vanity top, Moen fixtures, Vacu-flush head and shower compartment with seat and rainhead. Both heads have A/C vents, mirrored plexi ceilings, medicine cabinets, and overhead frosted opening deck hatches. All the staterooms have carpeting and are well finished, plus all have the swing down TVs with separate CyberHome DVD players.
Across from the master cabin entryway is the Guest head which has two doors allowing the ability for the forward stateroom to access it privately while still having the companionway door for day head use. This head is finished similar to the master with Corian vanity and glass enclosed shower with seat. The forward stateroom has entry to the starboard side and has full size criss-cross upper lower berths. Portside of the cabin has large hanging locker and lots of drawer storage and extra cove cabinets above on both sides. The starboard side of the cabin has a large etched glass (marlin image) rod locker which hinges up to open. Below is a Corian counter and cabinet storage below. The forward cabin also has an overhead deck hatch giving natural lighting. The 2nd guest stateroom has upper lower berths and a cabinet with three large drawers and a smaller hanging locker. This stateroom is entered to the port side of the forward companionway. Both guest staterooms have reading lamps by each berth and padded bed frames.
- L-shaped sofa with carmel Majilite leatherette
- Cherry cocktail table with wood base
- Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds treating tinted salon deckhouse windows
- LED salon lighting in headliner
- Corian countertops
- 2 x polished stainless steel bar stools with footrests
- Wood salon door on hinges with keeper latch
- 2 x Dometic Qht digital thermostat controls
- 42” LG HDTV flat panel screen on electric lift
- Bose Lifestyle surround sound stereo with white Bose mini-cube speakers mounted in the corners of the cabin, plus subwoofer. In the staterooms there are also Bose speakers.
- KVH TracVision SAT TV controller
- Direct TV receivers (4)
- Wi-fi network with TRENDnet switch
- Fusion remote control panel for exterior stereo system
- GOST Phantom Alarm system
- CC TV camera
Galley and Dinette
- SubZero 700BR refrigerator drawers
- SubZero 700BF freezer drawers
- Kitchen-Aid 4-burner Ceran glass electric cooktop, extractor vent
- Hoshizaki stainless clear-ice cube maker
- Whirlpool stainless microwave with ventilation fan in cabinet
- White solid surface undermount square galley sink with brushed nickel Moen spray wand-style faucet
- Trash can slide out cabinet
- Corian countertops – two level breakfast bar above refrigeration cabinet
- Large storage drawers along front side of galley
- Cherry and Holly sole
- C-shaped Dinette with carmel Majilite cushions, storage beneath
- Corian triangular Dinette table with cherry wood base
- On Companionway: Linen cabinet with Corian countertop
- Central vacuum system
- GE Spacemaker Washing Machine and stacked separate Dryer
Flybridge and Electronics
Release teak ladderback helm and companion chairs with contour cushions and boltless chrome 4 inch stanchions. Helm seat is mounted on a raised platform. There is a teak helm pod with classic chrome bezel displaying a Sculley line drawing with indicator lights for bilge pumps and various system indicator lights. A polished stainless helm wheel and single lever controls with trim tab control levers below the pod. Just to port on the console is a hinge opening radio box with two remote mounted Vhf ram mics, two MTU selector panels/emergency backup controls, and rubber booted switches for lighting, fuel transfer, and various exterior systems. Also in that box is a Fusion AV 755/Bluetooth stereo, a Computank digital fluid level display, and a remote panel for the SeaRecovery reverse-osmosis machine. Forward and the full width of the console is an electrically raised electronics pod. To the right of the helm pod is the Simrad OP40 remote control panel for the evo3 screens and below are doors to show the Griffin Marine DC electric bridge breaker sub-panel and access to beneath the console. Electronics are all 2018 or newer.
- Two Simrad NSO 19” touchscreens / GPS Chartplotters with network
- Simrad BSM3 Chirp sounder with high performance transducer also reads sea temp
- Simrad AP 24 Autopilot
- Simrad OP40 remote control when touchscreen use is not conducive
- Simrad 7’ open array radar, 25kW, 72-mile range
- Simrad AIS transponder
- Two ICOM M605 Vhf radios with remote mounted ram mics
- Two Seakeeper Gyro control panels (Seakeeper 6s)
- Two MTU digital engine display panels with full data readout
- ACR RCL 100 remote control spotlight panel, light is mounted on the tower floor
- ACR GPRIB
- Two Miya Epoch CX-6 electric teaser reels above the captain’s head in sliding door pocket
- Aft facing CC TV camera – cameras can display on Simrad screens, also Direct TV can be displayed on portside screen
Flybridge has a recently 3 sided enclosure with three large polycarbonate panels forward and two Strataglass panels on the rear sides, which have U-zip opening. The passenger seating lounge in front of the helm is huge with a large C-shaped lounge to port and a L-shape lounge to starboard (may be able to seat 12!), both with notable storage beneath. All seating has crisp, thick, white cushions. Centerline forward are two doors that open to a generous storage area beneath the flybridge brow. The aft end of the starboard side seat is a perfect trolling observation spot with a short backrest which is the top of a hinge opening drink box. There are also four JL Audio 7.5 inch speakers.
Pipewelders 7-step tuna tower with hardtops and molded LED spreader lights, 2 aft, 1 forward. A pair of 41’ Rupp silver triple-spreader outriggers and a Rupp center rigger. Aluminum ladder from the cockpit to the flybridge has white poly treads and leads from the salon entry step side through an opening hatch to the starboard aft corner of the bridge with grab rail and safety cover for the opening on top with keeper. The underside of the bridge hardtop has LED lighting as well as the underside of the tower floor. Running lights are molded into the flybridge hardtop. Tower station has blacked out hardtop supports and padded bellyband. Tower helm is on a fiberglass control box with canvas cover, flat black helm surface with polished stainless custom helm wheel with hynautic steering, MTU digital engine display panel, single two short lever control binnacle, and small Ritchie magnetic compass. Two MTU start/stop switch panels, trim tab controls, an ICOM command mic Vhf radio and a Simrad network connected 12” evo2 display round out the tower equipment. There is a KVH HD7 Sat TV dome on top of the hardtop and two Comrod VHF antenna masts to either side of the helm.
Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
Full teak cockpit and rounded coverboards were new in 2019. Transom livewell or fishbox (stainless lined) is a good size and there is plumbing and pump box for two extra on-deck livewells. There is a large overhang shading the cockpit center and there are polycarbonate side spray curtains as well as nice white cushions for the tops of the cockpit center boxes with a pair of 6.5 inch JL Audio speakers mounted overhead as well as LED lighting. There is also a cockpit CC TV camera. There are new stainless Izerwaren lift rams on all tackle center tops.
- Transom door and gate
- Underdeck stainless lined refrigerated fishbox with macerator pump out
- Eskimo crushed ice machine with stainless lined ice hold
- Cockpit freezer with stainless lining and shelf (keeps drinks or bait cold without freezing), deep and wide
- Rigging station lined with stainless and shower nozzle spray hose
- Tackle drawers and cabinet below inside door
- Freshwater and Saltwater washdowns with quick connect fitting & coil hose under the starboard side gunwale forward, also dockside freshwater inlet.
- 4 flush rod holders in the coverboards
- 3 rod holders on each tower leg
- Release Teak full size fighting chair with rocket launcher backrest and tackle drawer, mounted on a 4 inch polished stainless, boltless stanchion.
- Release rocket launcher with separate taller stanchion, covers for both
- Two LP electric reel plug outlets on either side of the cockpit under the coverboards and there are blue LED cockpit lighting as well
- Six rod holders on aft flybridge railing
- Cockpit fly curtain canvas shade or with stainless poles in rear rod holders a dockside canopy shade
- Fiberglass step box with teak lid and canvas boarding mat to protect teak
Hull and Deck
Foredeck is open with non-skid finish and has an anchor locker forward that contains a fastened down Fortress anchor with lead chain and nylon rode. There is a freshwater spigot here with large coil hose, also dock lines are stored here. The deckhouse has a fresh black mask and the deckhouse windows are frameless. There are white powder coated safety rails above the window line which blends into the side.
Topsides and decks were painted in 2020. Hull (SeaFoam Green), bootstripe and bottom were painted in 2020 (black). Teak deck and coverboards, new 2019 and there is no exterior varnished teak except chairs.
Legendary Cold Molded Custom Carolina modified deep-V hull design with fiberglass hard chines and flared bow – Donald Blount hull designer.
Multiple layer Okume plywood epoxy saturated and bonded with fiberglass
Faired and painted bilges, lazarette, interior spaces
Eight 16-inch stainless steel cleats
Stainless steel cockpit corner line hawser pipes
Engine room entrance from cockpit
SeaView underwater lights (new ’20) with color changing ability
Spare prop storage spindle in lazarette
Engine Room, Mechanical, and Electrical Systems
- 2019 MTU 12v2000 M96L common rail 1920hp diesels with new ZF transmissions, new shafts, and Veem 5-blade Interceptor props. Warranty is just starting May 2020. Repower done at American Custom Yachts, Stuart, FL.
- MTU Engine room start stop panels
- At engine room entrance LOP MTU diagnostic gauge panels
- New MTU primary fuel filters for main engines
- New Exhaust and linear mufflers
- New shafts and Tides dripless seals
- SeaChest main engine and generator intake system
- Hynautic power steering, hydraulic ram new '20
- Two new SeaKeeper 6 Gyro stabilizers
- Heat exchanger cooling system for air-conditioning system and gyros – no more salt descaling needed
- New Northern Lights 20kW generator in sound shield
- New Northern Lights 10kW generator in sound shield
- New single Racor primary fuel filters for generators
- Charles Industries C-Power ISO-boost 50 shore power boost transformer
- Charles Industries, 24v 50amp battery charger
- Guest radial battery shutoff switches for battery banks
- Quick connect oil change system
- Engine room air conditioning
- New Engine room ventilation system
- New Dometic air conditioning system, high volume air handlers
- Sea Recovery AquaWhisper watermaker, 800gpd
- Eskimo Crushed Ice machine by Dometic, 560lb/day
- New white diamond plate engine room floor (over gyros)
- New engine room LED lighting and plexi mirror panels over motors
- Glendenning cablemaster with 50amp shore power cord
- Headhunter Mach5 freshwater system pump
- Headhunter Stingray saltwater pump for washdown and livewells
- Stainless steel hot water heater
- Sight gauge on aft fuel tanks, also one tank forward with transfer pump
- Telephone and cable TV inlet plug
STEALIN’ TIME is in use by her current owner and as such there may be some items aboard that will not covey with the sale. If a specific list can be provided upon request when accompanied by a written offer. Specifically excluded are tools, tackle, dive gear, handheld electronics, foul weather gear, clothing and other personal belongings.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.