BRAVISSIMO - 1982 60' CANTIERI RIVA SPA Riva Corsaro 60
Sausalito California United States $499,000 USD
Sausalito California United States
Stepping aboard this classic Italian yacht via the hydraulic swim platform or the boarding steps, complete with varnished handrails, you are greeted by clean lines and a large teak aft deck with built-in seating and plenty of room for the additional stowable deck chairs.
Slide open the large glass and stainless steel door and you enter into the main salon with completely updated furnishings including leather upholstery and custom teak and holly accents throughout. On the starboard side is a relaxing L-shaped sofa with coffee table and to port is the more formal dining area with custom teak and holly lifting table. Forward in the Salon is the lower helm station with bench seating and engine controls.
At the base of the stairs beside the helm station is the European style galley featuring an updated Miele cooktop, microwave and newer refrigerator.
Centerline beside the galley is the large day head which connects through an additional door to become the ensuite for the guest cabin which is to port with two single berths and plenty of storage.
Forward is the VIP guest cabin with a Queen size island berth, hanging lockers and plenty of storage along with an ensuite head and shower.
The master cabin is accessed by its own stairwell at the aft end of the main salon and features a walk around Queen berth with marble topped bedside tables, plenty of storage and an ensuite head and shower.
In true Italian style all of the portholes are in stainless steel with fold down polished stainless steel covers for privacy.
Additionally there is a large forepeak/Crew cabin accessible from the bow that can be used as extra accommodation or storage.
The Engine room is accessible from both the salon floor and a hatch at the base of the master cabin stairs. The generator is in the lazarette in a sound enclosure along with the shore power systems accessible from the aft deck.
All of the marble counters have been replaced along with the mirrors, heads, sanitation system, holding tank, bathroom fixtures and the list goes on!
- Miele microwave/oven
- Miele cooktop
- Isotherm (2)
- Onan 25kw Generator - Rebuilt 2010 (1907 hours)
- Shore power inlet - 50 amp
- Battery charger
- ProMariner ProNautic 2430p
- ProMariner ProSport 6
- Depth sounder - Kenyon digital
- Plotter - Furuno Navnet VX2
- Autopilot - Furuno Navpilot
- Compass - Ritchie
- GPS - Furuno
- VHF - Uniden 625c
- Sat Com - SeaTel
Deck and Hull
- Teak cockpit
- Cockpit shower
- Boarding steps
- Davits (not currently installed)
- Cockpit cushions
- Forward sun pad
- Cockpit chairs
- Covers for flybridge, forward sun pad and windows
- Anchor - Stainless steel Danforth style anchor
- Windlass - LoFrans electric windlass
Engine and Mechanical
- Stern thruster - Side Power
- Bow thruster - Side Power
- Electric bilge pumps
- Air conditioning - Cruise Air - reverse cycle HVAC
- Electric heads
- Hot water - Rheem 10 gallon 110v (2)
Recent Work and Upgrades
- Complete Awlgrip repaint - 2005
- Reinforced bow under windlass
- Repainted deck at bow and misc paint touchup - 8/20
- New vinyl cushions and Sunbrella covers
- Rebuilt swim step hydraulics
- Rebuilt trim tab hydraulics
- Rebedded stanchions
- Removed/rebedded windows
- Replaced all mirrors
- Replaced wet bar w/ fridge
- All new upholstery and covers in and out
- LED light upgrades
- Stereo/TV upgrades throughout
- All three heads redesigned/rebuilt by Tony Ferrari: (toilets, sinks and fixtures, marble countertops, woodwork redesigned and built)
- All new plumbing fixtures
- All new soft goods/bedding, etc.
- Birds eye maple repairs/refinishing throughout
- Restored/rebuilt crew quarters on bow
- Galley updates: (Miele microwave/oven, Miele cooktop, refrigerator)
- Engines rebuilt at 1561 hours, now 1822 and 1839
- Replaced impellers 8/20
- Installed dripless shaft seals
- Replaced fresh water pump
- Rebuilt turbo drain hoses
- Rebuilt steering hydraulics
- Rebuilt/polished props
- Replaced 2 battery chargers
- Rebuilt shore power systems
- Rebuilt electrical bonding system
- Replaced house batteries 2020
- Replaced holding tanks
- Replaced all black water lines
Bravissimo is a 60ft Luxury Motor Yacht by the world renowned Italian Riva. Professionally maintained and completely upgraded with no expense spared by her knowledgeable owner and professional crew. This is hands down probably the nicest Corsaro in the world!
All personal gear; loose items; galley gear; CD's; charts; fishing equipment; tools; spare parts; supplies & items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.