Primo Dan - 2011 60' ABATI YACHTS kEYPORT 60
Genova €600,000 EUR
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
Cuistom built 2011 Abati 60 in like new condition.
• This yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC
(Recreational Craft Directive) – Cat. A.
• GRP hull, deck and superstructure construction
• Green gelcoat topsides and superstructure finish
• Teak laid cockpit sole and bathing platform
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Man R6 800 hp 6-cylinder in-line diesel engines turbocharged
with intercooler producing 800hp @ 2700 rpm each (1600hp combined)
• Freshwater cooling system via raw water intake and heat exchangers
• Electronic throttle and engine control systems
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 590 as of July 2019
• Date of last engine service – July 2019.
• Cruising speed 26 knots
• Max speed 32 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• V Drive line shaft
• 24vDC bow thruster
• Fully hydraulic power-assisted steering system
• Volvo Penta Interceptor Boat Trim System (B.T.S.)
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS: Voltage systems:
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 24v AC via
shore power or generator.
• 10x 12vDC service batteries joined in parallel and series to supply 24vDC -
• 2x 12vDc Engines and generator start batteries – 2018
• Dedicated battery bank for windlass, Volvo Penta B.T.S. and Sanguinetti
Charging / Inverter:
• ABER Automatic battery charger Generator:
• Fisher Panda 15000i-230V PMS 12kw 50Hz 220vAC diesel generator
• 2x 120 Ah engine mounted alternator Other Electrical:
• 220vAC shore power system
• Water is pressurized by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurized water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tank via engine-driven calorific or via 220v immersion
• 12vDC electric bilge pump with alarm in the cockpit
• 2x Manual bilge pumps (engine room and cabin)
• 3000 litres fuel tank capacity in 2x stainless steel tanks Fresh Water:
• 647 litres water tank capacity Holding Tanks:
• Gray water tank
• Black water tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT:
• 2x Simrad NSE 8 chartplotter multi-function display
• 1x IS20 Simrad wind instrument display
• Simrad autopilot
• 2x engine monitor display
• Steering compass Communications Equipment:
• Simrad RS-82 VHF with DSC
• 4-burner 220vAC Bosch electric hob
• Miele hoven
• Sink with hot & cold water supply
• Front opening 130 litres fridge + 65 litres freezer
• AEG washing machine with dryer
• Fridge in the saloon
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
HEATING AND A/C:
• Condaria 220vAC reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with outlets and
controls throughout interior
• LCD TV in master cabin hidden behind the mirror
• LCD TV in the VIP portside cabin hidden behind the cabin
• LCD TV in the aft cabin
• Blueray DVD player ONKYO Home theater
• TV antenna with twin decoder
• Alpine stereo system in each cabin plus foldable stereo system in the saloon
Summary of Accommodation:
• Master cabin forward with island double berth.
• Ensite heads.
• Two VIP guests cabins with inside heads
• Saloon with U-shaped settee aft to port.
• Galley opposite aft downstairs with access aft to port from the saloon.
• Crew cabin with two bunk beds and washing machine.
• Sunbathing area with cushion on the coach roof.
2 lift rafts, 6 persons each
• Tender garage, for 2.80 m tender with 3 person max, 8HP outboard
• Besenzoni hydraulic foldable davit in the tender garage
• Bathing platform with teak
• Shore water supply
• Electro-hydraulic passarelle
ANCHORING AND MOORING:
• Lofrans 2000 24vDC reversing windlass with remote control
• Bruce anchor with chain
• Warps and fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit cushions and sun-pads for foredeck
• Canvas aft cockpit tent - 2019
• Canvas sun covers for windscreen, side windows and aft bimini tent clear