A.F. THERIAULT & SON
Slumber Venture - 2000 60' A.F. THERIAULT & SON Custom
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States $1,550,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
The 2000 60' A.F. THERIAULT & SON Custom Catamaran Slumber Venture is a yacht for sale located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. The vessel sleeps 6 guest in three staterooms. Two Queen staterooms on the main deck with ensuite shower and head. The third stateroom is below deck to starboard with ensuite head and shower. 4th stateroom to port for crew. Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2000 60' A.F. THERIAULT & SON Custom Catamaran Slumber Venture yacht for sale in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA today!
LENGTH 60' (18.29m)
BUILDER A.F. THERIAULT & SON
ASKING PRICE $1,550,000 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 2000
BEAM 26' (7.92m)
MX SPEED 12 Knots 13 MPH
CRUISING SPEED 9 Knots 10 MPH
GROSS TONNAGE 52.00
LOCATION Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
SLUMBER VENTURE is a catamaran trawler with four staterooms, 4 full heads, and day head. Accommodates guests in comfort where safety is a high priority theme. The enclosed bridge with full navigation and electronic equipment is also fully air conditioned. Access to the bridge is via a spiral stair as well as cockpit stairs from the aft. The main salon level incorporates a full open galley, dining area, and lounge. The aft deck has a propane stainless commercial quality grill, refrigeration for drinks and ice, and TV. The salon allows access to the engine room, starboard, and all stateroom. The port engine room is accessed through a water-tight transom door accessed from the dive platform.
Four staterooms, all with full, enclosed, private, full stand-up showers and heads, TV’s, and air conditioning. Open plan main salon with full galley forward to port. It also provides the convenience of a day head and stairs to port and starboard leading down to each catamaran hull. Spiral staircase leads up to the enclosed bridge with additional seating and a booth style table with bench seating. The pilothouse is air conditioned and has port and starboard sliding side doors opening to a walk-around bridge deck. The interior of pilothouse is finished in a maple finish. Two cabins on main deck / one cabin in port lower hull, and one cabin in lower starboard. For engine room, laundry, work bench, and freezer are accessed through port side stairs.
- Double stainless-steel sink
- LG refrigerator and freezer
- Bosch 4-burner electric stove
- Bosch dishwasher
- Kitchen Air icemaker
- Maytag 2000 washer
- Frigidaire dryer
- (7) 12V, 8D batteries in battery boxes. One 8D for engine and generator start, thee 8D's for house bank for a total of seven batteries, plus one new spare 8D battery
- (2) 50' Shore power cords, transom port and starboard topsides
Fresh Water System
- Watermakers 60-gallon per hour watermaker
- Watermakers 60 gallon per hour
- (2) Large plow with 200' of o3/8" BBB chain rigging and ready to deploy. A second Fortress 90 lb. aluminum Danforth style anchor in port side utility area near engine room.
Fittings and Hardware
The fittings and hardware are chromed stainless-steel with a very rich luster of chrome. The hardware and fittings on this vessel are top quality and with a bright finish that is second to none.
Power operated dinghy crane davit mounted on aft upper deck starboard side.
Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin 6800 GPS
- ICOM IC M604 VHF
- Furuno radar
- Simrad AP25 autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 depth sounder
- Bennett trim tab electric hydraulic system
- Safe T Alert A10XL by Marine Technologies
- Stereo system is included in the satellite TV system
- (2) Elliott 6-man life rafts
SLUMBER VENTURE is practical choice for a shallow draft, large volume, large range, lower exterior maintenance, heavy-duty yacht.
- Large on-deck storage
- Walkaround side decks
- Portuguese bridge
- Northern Lights diesel generator
- Cummins main engines, 370 hp
- 60-Cycle, 120-volts