VENOMOUS - 1998 60' 2" CARROLL MARINE Farr 60
Cowes £189,950 GBP
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
MMSI No.: 2235057154
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull and deck construction uses epoxy/carbon laminates on a foam core with an aluminium structure to accept the keel bolting and mast loads.
- White epoxy bottom.
- White hull.
- White deck.
Keel & Rudder:
- Deep low VCG keel which provides stability to carry the large sail area and provides exceptional upwind speed and height.
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH2 –HTE 56 k/w diesel engine.
Propulsion & Steering:
- The deck layout is designed to be clear and un-obstructive.
- Twin wheels and two grinder pedestals give good central cockpit space and a clean-looking, workable layout.
- Cockpit sides are inboard at the forward end of the cockpit and a half-height bridge deck gives way to more space below to accommodate the interior, without compromising cockpit use.
- 3-bladed folding propeller.
- 2 house batteries new 2019.
- Dedicated engine battery 2018.
- Victron 2000 100 amp battery charger
- Alternator on engine 80 amp.
- Paguro 4000 230V/50Hz (2019).
- Shore power cable.
- 240v shore power/generator inverter.
- Pressurised water system.
- 100 litre for main engine
- 25 litre for generator
- 2 x 265 litres (70-US gallon) tanks.
- Integrated Ockam Instrument package.
- Desktop CPU.
- Deckman for Windows race software.
- Panasonic wireless w/proof screen.
- Raymarine C-120 Radar/Plotter with AIS transponder.
- Stern-mount radar mast.
- Motorola SAT Phone.
- Icom DSC VHF.
- 4 x 20/20 mast displays.
- 4 x 20/20 bulkhead displays.
- 2 x Ockam displays on main pedestal.
- 2 x Ockam displays at Nav station.
- 2 x B&G GPS’s.
- H/H VHF Radio.
- Stereo with cockpit speakers.
- B&G Race vision.
- Large selection of Ockam multi function display cartridges.
- 2 x Pedestal mounted compasses.
- Double galley sinks on centreline.
- Large cool box.
- 2-burner Gas Oven / stove.
- Reverse osmosis watermaker.
- Large storage lockers.
- Salt water tap.
- Fitted bin.
- 1 x WCs with facility for a 2nd in the forecabin.
- Large open saloon area.
- Heads with shower.
- 8 x Deep cushion bunks.
- 8 x Pipe cots with foam pad cushions.
- Forward rope locker.
- Port & starboard hanging lockers.
- Port tool storage locker.
- Port & starboard storage bins.
Description of layout:
- VENOMOUS has a well finished interior with tremendous volume below to permit a comfortable living space and great layout.
- Good for entertaining as well as for sail handling, a large main saloon features port and starboard settees with upper pipe berths and a carbon fibre table.
- Forward of the mast and main bulkhead is ample storage for sails, spare sheets and gear as well as additional pipe cots.
- Aft of the companionway are additional port and starboard upper and lower pipe berths, centreline berths and port and starboard storage.
- To starboard aft of the galley is a sizeable enclosed head with a shower.
- A large workable galley is set to starboard with additional workspace under the cockpit aft of the companionway.
- A dry and comfortable navigation station is set to port aft of the companionway.
- VENOMOUS has a custom Ockam instrument package with several displays in key locations.
- The navigation suite includes a desktop CPU with Deckman for Windows navigation software, a radar/plotter, SAT phone and DSC/VHF radio.
- The rig is a Sparcraft carbon spar with two swept spreaders and no running backstays. New rod rigging and forestay in 2019.
- Generous sail area enables the CM 60 to be very fast relative to its size.
- Beyond the standard fractional spinnakers VENOMOUS has been updated for masthead IRC spinnakers with an over-sized pole and bowsprit for increased off wind speed.
- The jib sheets to a longitudinal track and uses a hydraulic lead puller with a winch-powered in-hauler system, giving a good range of trim control.
- Forestay load and mast bend are controlled through the masthead backstay with hydraulic system.
- Additionally, an internal mast jack system with mast shims enables quick adjustments of the rig tune.
- 2 Spreader carbon fibre rig.
- Carbon fibre boom.
- New halyards and sheets annually.
- 2 x Jockey poles.
- 2 x Over-sized carbon spinnaker poles.
- 2 x Carbon fibre spinnaker pole mast mounts.
- PBO Backstay.
- 2:1 Mainsail halyard.
- 2 x Masthead spinnaker halyards.
- 2 x Fractional spinnaker halyards.
- Fractional jib halyard.
- Topping lift & temporary forestay for genoa staysail.
- Carbon 1.8-meter bowsprit.
- Navtec hydraulic vang.
- Fore/aft jib tracks w/hydraulic pullers.
- Winch powered in-hauler system.
- 12 x Spinlock clutches.
- Port/Starboard spinnaker sheet clutches.
- Hydraulic Back stay.
- VENOMOUS has a Harken winch package which includes upgraded primary, mainsheet and tackline winches and upgraded and refinished primary and mainsheet winch pedestal grinders.
- Harken 990 w/ top cleat primary winches
- Harken 990 w/ self-tail mainsheet winches
- Harken 48 traveller winches
- 2 x Upgraded & refinished winch pedestals
- 3 x Harken 530 halyard winches
- 3-speed Harken 980 self-tail tackline winch.
- VENOMOUS has a full wardrobe of race sails as well as training, cruising and delivery sails. Race sails listed only.
- North 3DI Offshore Mainsail 2019.
- North Masthead Asymmetric (A1).
- Storm Jib and Trysail.
- North Masthead Asymmetric (A2).
- North 3DL Light Jib.
- North Masthead Asymmetric (A3).
- North 3DL Medium Jib.
- North Masthead Asymmetric (A5).
- North 3DL Heavy Jib.
- North Frac Asymmetric (A2-3).
- North Panelled Heavy Jib.
- North Frac Asymmetric (A3-2).
- Doyle No 3 Jib.
- Hyde Frac Asymmetric (A2/3-1).
- North Jib top.
- North Spinnaker Staysail (SS).
- Quantum Genoa Staysail (GS).
- Wind seeker.
- Cuban fibre Reacher.
- Code Zero.
- Transport & Storage cradle (collapsible).
- 12 sets wet weather clothing.
- 40’ Container racked with work shop.
- Emergency tiller.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 2 x Anchors warp and chain.
- Numerous spare lines and gear.
- Fenders and warps.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Deck bimini.
Tender & Outboard:
- Avon rollaway Dinghy.
- 2.5 HP Outboard.
- 2 x 8-man Solas B Life rafts (next service 04/22).
- 17 x Life-jackets with AIS PLB’s.
- Full ISAF Cat 2 safety equipment.
- 17 x Harness tethers.
- Radar reflector.
- Canister of Flares.
- First aid Kit.
- Jon buoy.
- 2 x Horseshoe lifebuoys.