2016 58' 9" PRESTIGE Motor Yacht 550S Fort Lauderdale Florida United States $849,000 USD
2016 58' 9" PRESTIGE Motor Yacht 550S Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
Very clean and well cared for yacht. This yachts shows exceptionally well and will not disappoint.
Her impressive Bahama Blue paint job with white hull band She has many custom features buyers are looking for in todays yacht.
First the Galley is between the aft deck and the salon which allows for you to entertain and have a flow from aft deck to salon.This 55S design also has an upper deck sport deck for enjoying the outdoors and many coupes or expresses' lack this feature and are limited to the bow only f.or entertaining.
Haulout service in November 2019 including:
- Bottom paint
- Prop speed
- Compound and full wax
- All zincs replace
- New window exterior covers
- Full service to pods March 2020
- Detailed teak
- Full 100 hour engine service and generator service 2020 by Cummin's dealer.
- Serviced Air conditioning - Tropical 84,000 BTU
- Galvanic Isolater
Prestige 55S Detailed Options
The PRESTIGE 550 S expands on the concept of the coupé motor yacht that made the PRESTIGE a success.
This yacht has an exceptional interior layout offering a large living space on a single level, a vast sliding glass door opening onto the cockpit and a large opening glass sunroof, she is extremely bright and affords an excellent view of the sea. The PRESTIGE 550 S integrates the concept of the private owner’s cabin, which is unique in its category.
WHY This 55S the best value and designed layout in the Express market?
- Painted Hull Bahama Blue
- Private Access to Master and separate guest quarters and (crew quarters separate to all)
- Three separate spaces to enjoy the outdoors
- Aft docking
- Aft Galley
- Bow thruster
- Hydraulic platform
- Onan 21.5 Kw with 1006 hours and serviced
- Equipped with easy handling CUMMINS Zeus pods with Skyhook, this exceptional yacht has and ease of handling.
- Aft mooring electric windlass (starboard side)
- Engine room camera
- Sky Lounge sun bed cushions with sun shade
- 15K$ Internet and Wifi and LTE wireless system
- Larger optional Mercury engine vessel view
- Apple TV system in the Salon and Master Suite upgrade
- New cabinetry in the galley with a double drawer freezer
- New custom cabinetry next to the ice maker
- New storage cabinetry at helm station
- Porthole Mosquito Screen
- Extended Sun bed in the cockpit
- Vogue 34 Carpet - Salon, Cabins & Entrance
- Additional storage in the engine room
- Additional fridge freezer in the Master Suite
- 100 Gallons/hours Desalinizer/ watermaker 2018 less than 20 hours
- (4) Underwater lights
- (2) Safe
- Upgraded Inverter
AFT Galley open to the back
The newest trend in boat building is location of the galley aft so it can be used while enjoying the aft deck and sunbridge. Opposite the galley is additional storage and counter space. A little further forward opposite the galley is the private staircase to the full beam master stateroom. The galley location is one of the most important places on the yacht and this galley offers access from the Salon , the Aft deck, sport bridge and Master stateroom.
- Custom upgraded island
- Three burner ceramic cook-top
- Microwave/convection oven
- Refrigerator and freezer,
- Extra double draw refrigeration and separate Icemaker
- Stainless steel sink,
- Generous storage in cabinets above and below the counter space.
- Up a short step brings you to the main seating area with a couch to starboard and a long L shaped couch/settee to port including the dining table.
- The dining table is expandable from a cocktail table to a full dining table. There is also a matching upholstered chair forward effectively making this a U shaped seating area, plus two upholstered round seats that can provide additional seating.
The Prestige 550 has a large open and airy Main salon featuring large continuous windows from the aft glass opening bulkhead to the forward windshield and full lower helm station.The decor is impressive with white Leather Devon sofas and has a updated fee and modern feel. The Sunroof opens up and is amazing. This allows you to feel the outdoors while cruising in comfort.The windows both port and starboard open at a push of a button provide fresh air and cross ventilation.
The aft bulkhead is comprised of three sliding glass doors that convert the inside to the outside. The aft situated galley is perfectly located to be able to serve directly to the cockpit and keep the chef in touch with the family and or guests.
Master Stateroom large closet and spacious head
From the main salon access is provided to the master stateroom by a private staircase. walk down there is a place to put your favorite photos or decoration.
The master is full beam and very spacious. There are large rectangular port-lights/windows in the hull side providing this mid-ship stateroom with great views of the outside surroundings. There are circular opening ports in each window providing fresh air and cross ventilation when conditions are suitable. There is a desk/makeup area with opposing seats to port, night stands at either side of the bed, plenty of storage in cabinets, drawers, and a large walk in closet. There is also a 32" flat screen TV on the forward bulkhead.
The en-suite head has easy care wood floors, a stall shower with a teak grate and glass door, exhaust fan, electric head, ceramic sink, mirrored cabinets over and drawers and storage under the counter.
The Closet is located to Port and is spacious with plenty of space. This was well designed and will please anyone looking for closet space.
Cockpit and Hydraulic platform
he 550 has a large cockpit making it a great area for lounging, entertaining or dinning. There is a large bench seat with a teak dining table and there are two optional teak chairs for 5-6 to dine here.
- There is an optional docking station to starboard with the Zeus joystick control and the the bowthruster control for maneuvering in close quarters.
- On the starboard side there is a walkway and steps down to the hydraulic swim platform. Access to the Captain's cabin is under the bench seat.
- Aft mooring electric windlass, hot and cold pressure shower, protective cushion covers for bench seat and sunpad forward as well as for cushions.
- Ladder to access the Sunbridge
Bow seating with Bow canopy and large Sun shade
The bow access from either side by good walkways with railings and good hand rails to make going forward safe and comfortable. There is a large sunpad forward for relaxing,
- Electric anchor windlass, and Drink holders
- Canopy sunshade
- Full sun Shade
- Seats adjust
Engine Room and Equipment
This is truly one of the cleanest engines rooms you will see on a 4 year old vessel. Powered by Twin QSC 600 Cummins with 605 hours. Services up to date. One transmission replaced.
- 21.5 KW Generator,
- Engine Room camera
- Engine room lighting
- Bilge Pumps With Alarm,
- Carbon Monoxide Detector,
- Automatic Fire Extinguisher,
- Battery Charger